GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sinbins Fredrickson Problem - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinbins Fredrickson Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinbins Fredrickson Problem

Hi Niddy, i used to post a couple of times for advice in the forums you had before this one (not the moneysupermarket thingy). My username was . Just wondered if all my stuff was transferred here or not?

I went down the unenforcible route with cap1 and received copy documents back in june.
    http://img685.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img095s.jpg

then i received all the usual we have sent you your proper documents and we stand by these as enforcible.

I havent been paying the £3 since march10 which was my token payment and the time i started the unenforcible route.

Anyway your last advice to me was to just wait. I have done but last night and tonight at 9pm im getting phonecalls from frankin someone or other who i seem to remember were the bolshy debt collectors from cap1 telling me to ring them.

Are they restarting their nuisance tactics? and what shall i do now? I havent received anything from cap1 or franklin through the mail.
    sorry to be so "everywhere" It only takes one thing to start panicking again.

If i have to ill do a diary.
    Last edited by sinbin; 28 April 2011, 12:57.

Re: Diary?

hiya - remember you yep!!

ok, have they written to you, so do you have their address etc....? If not you need to ignore calls, if they have written tell me and i'll advise how to repsond....

cheers
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nid and thanks for the fast reply.
      My mistake theyre called "fredrickson international ltd". they sent me a letter back in May about making a full payment and to contact them on behalf of cap1. I explained the account was in dispute and to stop bothering me until cap1 had provided my agreement. They sent a letter saying thankyou and the account would be suspended pending cap1 delivering the agreement.
      It seems that seeing that cap1 has said that they believe they have sent the true agreement out then obviously they now resend Fredrickson international...then the next step is that basstard Power 2 contact bloke hammering on the door and asking neighbours if theyve seen me today..

They havent sent any letters out since the account was on hold though just these 2 phonecalls.

Comment

Originally posted by sinbin
        Hi Nid and thanks for the fast reply.
        My mistake theyre called "fredrickson international ltd". they sent me a letter back in May about making a full payment and to contact them on behalf of cap1. I explained the account was in dispute and to stop bothering me until cap1 had provided my agreement. They sent a letter saying thankyou and the account would be suspended pending cap1 delivering the agreement.
        It seems that seeing that cap1 has said that they believe they have sent the true agreement out then obviously they now resend Fredrickson international...then the next step is that basstard Power 2 contact bloke hammering on the door and asking neighbours if theyve seen me today..

They havent sent any letters out since the account was on hold though just these 2 phonecalls.
        Hiya, send this to em - see how they like that! ---> viewtopic.php?p=183#p183

Cheers mate, hope you're keeping well? y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: sinbin Fredrickson Problems

I feel bad that you took the time to reply to my post at 3AM...im sure im only echoing other peoples thoughts when i say your help is extremely helpful and very very appreciated by all who you help and to be honest I would rather donate my £3 thats meant to go to cap1 to the costs towards keeping this site up and running...these things arent free to maintain surely.

You should think about getting a "donate" button.

Comment

Found out some info on Fredrickson International Ltd which may be of some use to others....in a kind of "relief" that theyre not alone.

http://www.fredrickson-international-lt ... try.co.uk/

Comment

I feel bad that you took the time to reply to my post at 3AM...im sure im only echoing other peoples thoughts when i say your help is extremely helpful and very very appreciated by all who you help and to be honest I would rather donate my £3 thats meant to go to cap1 to the costs towards keeping this site up and running...these things arent free to maintain surely.

You should think about getting a "donate" button.
              Hi matey - lol, we do have a donate button! You missed it ---> viewtopic.php?f=80&t=121

However you are under no pressure to ever use it, we are free and will always be free. 2

Comment

Found out some info on Fredrickson International Ltd which may be of some use to others....in a kind of "relief" that theyre not alone.

http://www.fredrickson-international-lt ... try.co.uk/
                ** SITE WARNING **

Please do not apply to the register, for any unenforceable help, as the link suggests - we do nor promote such action and do not promote the link. It is to be used for reference purposes only, NOT to purchase their alleged "assistance"!

Comment

;EEK Yep my mistake ;Spank
                  I was so eager to point out the knocking of Fredrickson that I didnt bother reading the top part. so please as Niddy has rightly pointed out DO NOT type any info in those boxes.

Comment

Okay received another letter from these plebs stating they want the balance in the next 7 days or court action will be taken and all charges added...taking the balance from £600 to over £800.
                    Do you think I should contact them in any way or just ignore it and try the court option as my statements will show i have nothing more than the £3.50 i offered cap1 plus cap1 still havent provided an enforcible document. Shall i inform fredrickson of this or ask fredrickson to prove the debt is mine?

Comment

Okay received another letter from these plebs stating they want the balance in the next 7 days or court action will be taken and all charges added...taking the balance from £600 to over £800.
                      Do you think I should contact them in any way or just ignore it and try the court option as my statements will show i have nothing more than the £3.50 i offered cap1 plus cap1 still havent provided an enforcible document. Shall i inform fredrickson of this or ask fredrickson to prove the debt is mine?
                      Send this to whoever last wrote to you: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

Received a "CONFIRMED RESIDENT" bright yellow card from Fredprickson this morning stating

"the account is in serious arrears and you have failed to reply to correspondence or make a payment arrangement despite trace enquiries showing you as living at this address. Contact us now on 08458396196 to arrange a payment or your account will be passed to our solicitors with authorisation to proceed with immediate litigation proceedings against you at the above address".

Makes me laugh that all the "effort" theyve taken to prove i may live at this address yet have made no effort to follow up on the letter i sent them regarding Crap1 failing to provide a satisfactory agreement , the account is in dispute.

After sending the letter Niddy, shall i just wait it out now or be asking them to take me to court over like £500.

Comment

Received a "CONFIRMED RESIDENT" bright yellow card from Fredprickson this morning stating

"the account is in serious arrears and you have failed to reply to correspondence or make a payment arrangement despite trace enquiries showing you as living at this address. Contact us now on 08458396196 to arrange a payment or your account will be passed to our solicitors with authorisation to proceed with immediate litigation proceedings against you at the above address".

Makes me laugh that all the "effort" theyve taken to prove i may live at this address yet have made no effort to follow up on the letter i sent them regarding Crap1 failing to provide a satisfactory agreement , the account is in dispute.

After sending the letter Niddy, shall i just wait it out now or be asking them to take me to court over like £500.
                          Respond with a copy of what you last sent them and remind them they cannot take you to court and any attempt to do so will be counter claimed as unlawful and vexatious with a claim for all costs being submitted as well.

Comment

Just my own update....received a letter from Fredrickson...again telling me for the 2nd time that theyre thanking me for the last letter, they will contact cap1 to see what they want to do next...at the moment the account is on hold - for the 2nd time.

Comment

Hmmm, keep us updated. I know it's a pain but hey, it's all we can do right now....

Comment

Working...
                              X