GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sinbins Fredrickson Problem - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sinbins Fredrickson Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sinbin Fredrickson Problems

Okay received a letter from Fredrickson today saying...

we refer to your recent letter.
    We confirm our client complied with your request for documents in august 2010 and we are instructed to continue to collect the outstanding balance.
    we have no record of a valid dispute. Please contact us with your payment proposals.

Comment

1.Type of account - Credit card
      2.Date commenced - 2000
      3.Approx balance - £640.00
      4.Date last paid - Sept 2009
      5.Are you on arrangement or not paying - was paying £3 month which they refused to accept an agreement - cca - reproduction received - unenforcable
      6.Status - Defaulted
      7.Account owner - it varies between Fredrickson Int and Crapital1 - initially it was Debitas and Power2contwat.

*Sorry Niddy just wanted to clean up the thread*

Comment

Time to ignore now. No response necessary.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sinbins Fredrickson Problem

Apologies in advance If I mess up the forum...hopefully a mod can move my thread to the correct place.

My old forum thread is this address

http://oldforum.all-about-debt.co.uk...php?f=13&t=658

for the life of me I cannot add it or carry on to it. Hopefully Niddy you refresh yourself with it and advise me further.

I hadnt heard anything from Fredrickson since the last update here, received a letter this morning saying "

"We regret to note that you have failed to make payments to discharge this account. Unless we hear from you with proposals for repayment of the deby within 10days enforcement procedures will be taken without further notice."

Im guessing/hoping its a last ditch threat to make me start payments again, what enforcement procedures would they use first out of interest? doorstep visits? Bailiffs?...

Is it possible you can write a brief paragraph just for me to show the other half they have no "removal" rights.

cheers in advance, the forums are beautiful by the way.

Comment

Re: Sinbins Fredrickson Problem

they have not removal rights at all, cos they would not be appointed by a court, only suckers working for a local debt collection firm. IF, they do turn up, (mostly unlikely) just say you are not in and close the door. They have the same rights as the paper boy - none.

I got the same letter this morning, must have done a bit of batch printing.!!!

Comment

Wow thanks for the reply. Its funny (and a relief) that someone else received the same letter the same day and wording etc...obviously a computer generated thing.

Theyre a pain in the arse though.

Comment

Don't worry about replying, lets see what they say next

Just ignore it - same for Mrs Dopey....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I don't know whether it's the followed approach on here, but I never acknowledge the first letter from a DCA. IF they bother to write again then I respond.

Comment

Its about the 20th letter now, all after not receiving the correct documentation from Crapital one even though crappy1 say theyve provided it, fredrickson are chasing the debt for them now..the 2nd DCA company involved.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                      I don't know whether it's the followed approach on here, but I never acknowledge the first letter from a DCA. IF they bother to write again then I respond.
                      Yea but we like to respond so that we have an audit trail of events and it also stops them obtaining judgment by default when you have been conversing with them.

I only suggest ignoring after you've sent the process letters and came to stalemate - until you receive the lender final response and the DCA court threat you've not really finished. After this then you can sit back and relax as they'll only sell the debt again or they'll take action, however as long as we keep the account in dispute no action can be taken - ignore them, then they can commence action.

Its each to their own, there is no right/wrong really. On a lot of occasions lately i'm suggesting people ignore DCA's but depends on the history really...

Comment

totally agree with you there Niddy. The only reason I never respond to the first letter (only the first one) is that quite often you never hear anything else from them.

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
                          totally agree with you there Niddy. The only reason I never respond to the first letter (only the first one) is that quite often you never hear anything else from them.
                          Oh I agree with that sentiment entirely. I was basing my thoughts on the presumption they're in dialogue - bear in mind they've already cca'd the lender/dca. If it's a gone away debt then totally, ignorance is best.

I explained in the dca section about their processes for chaser letters and how it works. Usually after 3yrs you only get the annual trace performed which means the dca credit check the person (debt trace enquiry/lasts 2yrs on ur cra record) and write to all known addresses in the hope u respond.

Best advice, after 3yrs of no contact - stay hidden!!

Comment

Received a letter from Crapital one today saying that

I am writing to advise you that your account is no longer being managed by the debt collection agency who were acting on behalf of crap1 (fredrickson)

Your account has now been returned to crap1. it is important that you continue (i stopped months ago) to make payments to your account. Payments should be made to crap1 by the following blah blah blah...

Result I think..!!!!

Thanks a hell of a lot Niddy and fellow members. Im sure my thread will be resurrected sooner or later though.

Comment

Originally posted by sinbin View Post
                              Your account has now been returned to crap1. it is important that you continue (i stopped months ago) to make payments to your account. Payments should be made to crap1 by the following blah blah blah...

Result I think..!!!!

Thanks a hell of a lot Niddy and fellow members. Im sure my thread will be resurrected sooner or later though.
                              Ahh they'll sell it on again soon enough, just keep us posted but nice one - its a start (when it's returned to the OC)

Comment

Oh Yeah theyll probably sell it on for sure, they did it once before with their own debt agency, then they got Power2contct involved, then Fredrickson,then back to crap1 then Power2contact and then Fredrickson yet again..

It surely must have costed them more than what I owe by now in postage and fees alone to send me letters.

No doubt Ill update you yet again in a few weeks time. - Just makes me laugh that these generated crap1 letters all plead to keep paying in the meantime - If i was paying surely they wouldnt need to send letters during "the meantime"

Comment

Working...
                                X