GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC - O.H. Capital One PPI Claim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC - O.H. Capital One PPI Claim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTC - O.H. Capital One PPI Claim

Just been thru O.Hs PPI payments from old Capitol One SAR request, should I be using actual % rate (overall of say 26.80%) if so the outcome would be around £17,000+ minus one claim of say about£1.200?????? know rates would vary but of course no idea of monthly rates during period!

And default charges equate to about £3,200+

And the amount being chased is £4,124.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: O..H. & CAPITAL ONE

You're probably better asking this in the PPI reclaim section TTC
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well been busy using FOS spreadsheets equates to Compound interest 26.80% = £2.577+ interest £13.021+ total = £15,599+

then another at 8% interest = £4,043+ so all in all £19,600?
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 27 January 2014, 18:18.

Comment

Speak to Di about this, and prob should post in the PPI reclaim section for a definate answer.

Comment

Hi there

Have you also checked out how the FOS calculates PPI refunds? (below)?

Banks/Business supposed to use the same approach minus distress/inconvenience as then FOS sometimes includes further redress.

How far have you gone with this?

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...i/redress.html

Does Turbo still post on here do you know folks?
          He is the main Calculator for working out refunds, also Bilk, but I will help all I can in regards of a reclaim.

Comment

It might be worth asking turbo/bill (via email) if they wouldn't mind helping here - Di30? If you don't know their email I will email them later....

I'd rather TCC kept everything here in one place as he (and I) know what's doing plus it needs to stay private. TCC - can you briefly explain in layman for us, where you're at and whether you are looking for direct help as I know you use this thread as your own online blog/diary but do you need us to do anything?

cheers
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              It might be worth asking turbo/bill (via email) if they wouldn't mind helping here - Di30? If you don't know their email I will email them later....

I'd rather TCC kept everything here in one place as he (and I) know what's doing plus it needs to stay private. TCC - can you briefly explain in layman for us, where you're at and whether you are looking for direct help as I know you use this thread as your own online blog/diary but do you need us to do anything?

cheers
              If your able to email them that will be Fab Niddy, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie
                I've had a couple of letters before action from Fredricksons. I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...-before-action.

You'll probably hear from their pet solicitor Bryan Carter next.

Have done copy of that letter also mentioned that the account has charges & PPI matters.? hope I am right to mention from the beginning? need response to previous post on ther PPI etc so that I can send off to capitol one and have these matters in dispute as well????????

Comment

I really don't have a clue about ppi....never had it on my cards. I'll ask Di to pop back in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                    Have done copy of that letter also mentioned that the account has charges & PPI matters.? hope I am right to mention from the beginning? need response to previous post on ther PPI etc so that I can send off to capitol one and have these matters in dispute as well????????
                    any comments

Comment

I mentioned it in the Mod's section but it doesn't look like Di's seen it. Why don't you PM her?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                        any comments
                        Moved your posts here for more views and replies (at Niddy's request)

IF
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Re: O.H. CAPITAL ONE PPI

You want the calcs checked don't you?

Any luck getting hold of Bilk or Turbo Niddy? I can try again otherwise?

Comment

have mesaged Bill! tnks

Comment

Oh shit I totally forgot

Sorry
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X