GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ppi complaint on studio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ppi complaint on studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ppi complaint on studio

Hi sorry im new and dont know how to open thread lol,,sorry in advance..but i need help with a ppi complaint on studio..refusing me pyments back to 2004 telling me its outside the fsa and not in the financail ombudsman juristriction? lol dont know how you spell that..if someone can help please

Re: Studio/Express Gifts Default

Hi & welcome, ideally this needs it's own thread so a mod will sort that for you but really you need to speak to Di30 on aad who is our ppi expert, I've let her know about you and she'll get back to you ASAP.

good luck
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: ppi complaint on studio

Posts moved and I'll pm CHEZ......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEZ View Post
        Hi sorry im new and dont know how to open thread lol,,sorry in advance..but i need help with a ppi complaint on studio..refusing me pyments back to 2004 telling me its outside the fsa and not in the financail ombudsman juristriction? lol dont know how you spell that..if someone can help please
        Hiya

I would find out who the underwriter is/was for Studio, if you contact Studio they "must" provide you with details of the underwriter, also can be known as insurer.
        As soon as you have these we can pursue them, let me know and I will get a letter to you so you can tweak to your requirements.

Comment

thankyou Di for getting to me on this,i have had 2 letters from studio not saying very much more of a fob off,i sent letter this morning to them recorded delivery,asking for this as i seen you have been very succesful..im just concerned that there saying because it came in before the FSA im not entitled to any back pay will keep you updated..x

Comment

Thankyou all where would i be with out you x

Comment

I did get in touch with the ombudsman,I explained to them i was with studio from 2001,As thats the date complaint manager had writen to me saying,,I made no more orders until oct/nov last year 2012..because i have same account number apparently there is nothing the ombudsman can do as its one account & goes outside the FSA juridstriction,Which i find unfair ,It was only last few weeks i noticed i been paying ppi on my statements,as i normally make my payments read statements online

Comment

Usually in regards of the underwriter as they deal with applications once they are completed they do have part liabilities, but when making the complaint directly to them, its all to do with how you word it, the wording is important, but I can help with that.

I was told the same thing in regards of the broker not being FSA regulated so taken it myself to the underwriter and thankfully succeeded, when it comes to the underwriter I would make that complaint directly to them and do not take it to the FOS unless you receive a final rejection decision, as going this avenue with the FOS via underwriter can take some time and not only that, they do suggest this avenue and pursue on your behalf but tend to come back and say they are not able to establish any relationship between broker/lender to the underwriter (even if you show them evidence)!

The underwriter was possibly FSA regulated because they deal with the insurance side of things.

Do you have any paperwork that encloses details of the underwriter?

Comment

hi di.no i have no paperwork from underwriter,im not very good with getting things acrossed what ever help you can give me will be much appreciated x

Comment

Originally posted by CHEZ View Post
                    hi di.no i have no paperwork from underwriter,im not very good with getting things acrossed what ever help you can give me will be much appreciated x
                    Okay no probs.

I would write a letter to Studio or even email them, and ask them to send you details of the Insurer/Underwriter of the Studio account (they cannot refuse to give you these details) even if the account is no longer active x (Remember though to give them your Studio Account Number, as your underwriter may differ from someone else's). x

Comment

Hi

The product is underwritten by syndicates at Lloyd’s managed by Jubilee Managing Agency Limited. Your policy and all claims will be administered by Direct Group Limited.

Direct Group Limited, Quay Point, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, DN4 5PL, or email to Customer.Relations@directgroup.co.uk.

The Insurers have internal complaints handling procedures that are available on request. In the event that you remain dissatisfied after referring to Express Gifts Limited or Direct Group Limited you can refer the matter to Lloyd’s. The contact details are: Policyholder & Market Assistance, Lloyd’s Market Services, One Lime Street, London EC3M 7HA. Tel 020 7327 5693. Fax 020 7327 5225. E-mail complaints@lloyds.com
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Okay no probs.

I would write a letter to Studio or even email them, and ask them to send you details of the Insurer/Underwriter of the Studio account (they cannot refuse to give you these details) even if the account is no longer active x (Remember though to give them your Studio Account Number, as your underwriter may differ from someone else's). x
                        no need. See my last post. That is who insure Studio Customers

want the whole policy wording? --> http://www.24studio.co.uk/ss/help/he...terms&part=ppp

Comment

Nice one mr cool..this gets the ball rolling,I await for Di to use her expertise in helping me to write to them.. many thanx for this x

Comment

She'll be around later and sort you out. Good luck

Comment

Im going to need all the luck going i think.,but i know with you guys im in good hands

Comment

Working...
                              X