GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Reply to MotorMile Finance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply to MotorMile Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply to MotorMile Finance

This is my first post on here, so hello all.

I was doing some research and came across a lot of forums. I liked the look of this one and signed up.

I used to worry like mad about debt after a failed business to the tune of 33k. 10K is to family so that takes priority.

I have received an email from MotorMile Finance telling me that they are coming to visit me at home. I really have had enough of these debt recovery agencys and im now fighting back.

Here is my first reply by email. I dont care if im playing into their hand or doing anything wrong. Enough is enough.

Hi there,

Normally i would start my email with good day, but on this occasion i hope you didn't sleep, got stuck in traffic, lost your purse/wallet, were late for work again and was repremanded by your superior. In other words had the day from hell.

Anyway, lets crack on.

Having recieved an email from your "financial bullying department" i asked myself who are these people? I have no agreement with them. Then it finally dawned on me that you are acting on behalf of other crooks/legal money lenders. i.e Wages day advance.

Since i have heard nothing by post that the debt has been sold i do not recognise your claim to monies owed. You should really follow procedure.

I no longer live at the address give on my agreement (not contract) and have since registered my telephone with The Telephone Preference Service (TPS) more than 28 days ago, so any further calling will be logged and reported as harassment. I will never call you back, so stop wasting company time.

Just because i have a financial debt does not mean that you have the right or the power to access my property. Should anyone arrive on my property if you track me down tomorrow or in the future they will be removed immidiatley without question for their own safety as my dogs don't like strangers. If required i can send you a letter from my postman, (who has just managed to return to work) with full details and photographs of the incident.

Because of the financial crisis (fake) i find myself for the first time in 18 years unemployed in a 3 bedroom house. Paying bedroom tax and feeding my dogs in costing me a fortune (4 tins a day they eat) and leaves me with no money what so ever to make a payment. So i accept that i will have a bad credit rating in the future and for the next 6 years, such is life.

Time to sign off now, so instead of wishing you a good day. I will end by asking how rewarding is your job? Did you feel satisfied today? Did you have anyone crying on the phone begging for mercy?

I hope that your day ends with a slow journey in the rain, your train or car breaks down, when you get home you have a power cut and your cats have packed up and run away for a better life.

XXXXXX of the family: XXXXXXX

Re: Reply to MotorMile Finance

I posted in the wrong forum.

I would appricate if admin could move.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi bboyblue I've moved your posts
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome to AAD Bboyblue
        Looking at their MO Motormile seem quite likely to turn up, unlike other vague threats. http://www.mmile.com/

Your email probably got it off your chest, which is a good thing but whether it stops them coming is another matter

There's no requirement for them to inform you if it's merely been passed on to a debt collector acting as an agent.

Can you give us more background info on the actual debt?

kind regards,
        Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by bboyblue View Post

XXXXXX of the family: XXXXXXX
          In view of the signature, perhaps bboyblue meant to post on the GetOutOfDebtFree website

Comment

oh dear, if you read this bboyblue, dont waste your time with get out of debt free, it will get you no where, DCA's dont care whether you are a strawman or not lol

Keep the thread open, no doubt he will be back when they realise it doesnt work!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oh deary me. I do hope you never sent that letter? All it'll do is prove to the lender that you're clueless about legislation and probably force their hand to pursue legal action.

Put another way, that argument is flawed - seriously, stop & think...!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Bboyblue

There are ways of dealing with Motormile finance and wageday advance, and while I understand your frustration with their tactics the email you sent above probably wasn't the correct way to respond.

MMF are actually one of the nastier people to deal with, but just to prove the point we have a member on here (Jon) who has been successfully dealing with them.

What it would be best to do is to start with a history of the alleged debt, and all communication, and then we can take it from there.

I wouldn't worry too much - MMF have been subject to FOS investigations, and have been found against, but we need to do things 'correctly'.

If you are using debtoutofdebtfree please STOP now. We have seen plenty of people who have been subject to legal action (and expensive action at that) using their stupid and dangerous arguments.

SnV
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X