GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Barclaycard CC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Barclaycard CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Barclaycard CC

Any developments from this thread about my Barclaycard CC will be recorded in here so I don't get confused!

In fact looking back at the other thread I think I need to send a CCA request to this lot as they've just defaulted me?

9th Feb 2012 - Mercers, immediate action etc
    9th Feb 2012 - statement
    21st Feb 2012 - P2C letter, contact Mercers or we'll be round
    9th March 2012 - Mercers, 48 hour notice
    9th March 2012 - Statement

15th March 2012 - CCA request and Doorstep Visit
    12th April 2012 - statement
    12th April 2012 - Calders pay up or else letter
    10th May 2012- Calders notice of intention to flog the debt off, account returned to Barclaycard
    10th May 2012- statement
    20th June 2012 - letter from bcard telling me Credit Solutions now dealing with the debt
    27th June 2012 - Formal Demand from Credit Solutions, want payment but carefully avoiding legal threats!
    4th July 2012 - P2C letter threatening visit

9th July 2012 - letters to Credit Solutions - sold in dispute and phone harassment letters
    9th July 2012 - letter to P2C - no visit thank you

11th July 2012 - letter from Credit Solutions removing my works number from their call list
    16th July 2012 - letter from Credit Solutions offering discount
    6th August 2012 - letter from Credit Solutions, notice of legal proceedings within 7 days unless you contact us
    20th August 2012 - letter to credit solutions, Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
    28th August 2012 - letter from credit solutions, asking for clarification re in dispute
    19th September 2012 - letter from Barclaycard, can't find CCA agreement.
    2nd October 2012 - letter from Bcard, account passed to Allied International Credit.
    30th October 2012 - letter from AIC, payup
    20th November 2012 - letter from AIC, payup or else
    21st March 2013 - Barclaycard account passed to Wescot
    4th April 2013 - Wescot, notice of debt collection
    17th June 2013 - Barclaycard assigned and transferred ownership to MKDP
    17th June 2013 - MKDP letter confirming ownership
    1st July 2013 - Please pay
    15th July 2013 - Final notice, will refer account to Keynes collections, also legal threats of charge etc
    8th August 2013 - Notice of Intended Legal Action from Keynes, lots of legal stuff.

16th August 2013 - letter to Keynes cc MKRR re BCard can't find CCA
    Last edited by roomtobreathe; 16 August 2013, 08:34.

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Barclaycard CC

Any response I should make as 27th June above? CCA request made to Mercers back in March but nowt received as yet. How should I respond?

Also Credit Solutions are daily calling my office where I am on a shared phone. My colleagues have been taking messages from CS and passing them to me. Anything I can do?

Ta.

Comment

send the phone harassment and the sold in dispute to CS, they are another pile of inept pussies

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
        Any response I should make as 27th June above? CCA request made to Mercers back in March but nowt received as yet. How should I respond?

Also Credit Solutions are daily calling my office where I am on a shared phone. My colleagues have been taking messages from CS and passing them to me. Anything I can do?

Ta.
        I would send this--------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute and stick one of these in as well-------->
        Harassment by Telephone at Work
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
          send the phone harassment and the sold in dispute to CS, they are another pile of inept pussies
          you've got a way with words
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ta for the links and advice, will get them off asap.

Comment

did I read that right!!!

formal demand from Cs but avoiding legal threats???

I wonder if my strongly worded complaint to them about the threats in their letters, and the fact I complained to OFT about them and Barclays refusal to call them to heel, did anything.

I did get a letter of apology off Crappy solutions when I pointed out that I had recorded and logged the number of calls, 122 in 2 months, and taken copies of the letters threatening me with legal action, and would be forwading them to OFT to further my ongoing complaint

best of luck Barclays seem to think they can do anything and get away with it NOT!!
              Last edited by nightwatch; 3 July 2012, 09:49. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                did I read that right!!!

formal demand from Cs but avoiding legal threats???
                Indeed you did. No mention of courts, CCJs, COs etc. Methinks they know that there is no produced CCA and are just trying to pester me into payment.
                Last edited by roomtobreathe; 3 July 2012, 12:23.

Comment

Credit Solutions removing my works number from their list - the telephone harassment letter template worked a treat!

As to the doorstep visit they're waxing lyrical about it being 'simply another option available to our customers to assist them in repaying their debts.'

What a crock of shite! I'm not one of their customers and to phrase it in those terms is Orwellian in the extreme. Should they come calling when I'm in then I shall provide some 'customer service' above and beyond the call of duty.

Looks like Credit Solutions and Power2Annoy are one and the same outfit now.

Comment

well done with the number removal,

as for doorstep visits, you are not a customer of theirs, the company employing them is the customer!!

NW

Comment

Is this linked to this account?

---> AIC - Allied International Credit - allaboutFORUMS

Please confirm
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm presuming it is!

The thing is I have not had any letter from this outfit so don't have an address to write to.

Don't have an account number either, just the term 'Barclaycard'.
                        Last edited by roomtobreathe; 19 July 2012, 13:31. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Allied International Credit
                          Anderston House, 389 Argyle Street
                          Glasgow
                          G2 8LR
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Niddy!

Worth sending a copy by email as well?

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
                              Thank you Niddy!

Worth sending a copy by email as well?
                              nope not when you're saying do not use my email.....

Comment

Working...
                              X