GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Utopia UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utopia UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utopia UE Diary

Lloyds TSB Visa

April CCA Request sent

April Received Recon Version of Agreement Current T&Cs, signed statement of account and letter stating they have satisfied their obligation under section 78 and will enter into no further correspondence.

AprilSent Debtors Final Response - CCA Rec'd Letter

April LTSB acknowledging complaint and will respond within 28 days
    April LTSB Final Response declining the complaint and referring me to FOS
    June Chaser letters re arrears on account
    June Their Internal Debt Collection Agency Power2Contact advising of home visit if I do not contact them

June Sent Doorstop Visit Letter amended to include Account in dispute

June Power2Contact Advise that if their client has sent a copy of T&Cs they have fulfilled their obligations blah blah and will correspond in writing with me.
    July LTSB Default Notice

July Sent LTSB the updated Final Response letter per NID

July LTSB Re-iterating they have complied iwth sect 78 of the CCA and agreement contains all the prescribed terms. They have closed their file but will retain any further correspondence I may send.

19July Sent Power2Contact Refusal by Debt Collection Agency to accept UE

23Jul Power2Contact Similiar letter as before stating their client has sent all that is required and could I elaborate.
    4 Aug SCM Solicitors letter giving 14 days to pay or call Lloyds or Court proceedings may be instigated blah blah..

6 Aug Threat-o-gram letter to be sent to SCM

13Aug Lloyds have sent my complaint to Brighton Cust Relations and will reply within 4 weeks
    19Aug Lloyds Brighton have noted my comments on harassment however do not agree and debt remains enforceable. They have now closed my file but will retain any further correspondence I may send.
    09Sep MHA Collections have been instructed by LTSB to recover amount of arrears only.

Sep Sent MHA Account sold whilst in dispute letter.

Oct MHA offer of reduced payments for the next 6 months to avoid legal action whilst still paying interest! Contact them within 10 days.
    Nov Wescot now (DCA) have been instructed to collect the debt. Ask me to pay or contact them.

Nov Sent Account sold whilst in dispute letter.

Dec Wescot letter has crossed with my previous letter with doorstep threat
    Dec Sending Doorstep threat letter of ours back

Jan11 Wescot advise that LTSB have withdrawn the account and therefore Wescot will not contact me again.
    Nov11 Lloyds letter to chase payments

:UE
    Last edited by Utopia; 1 February 2012, 19:34. Reason: updating diary

Re: Utopia UE Diary

Yep I agree, this is :UE
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Marks and Spencers Mastercard

April CCA Request sent

April Rec'd copy of my application form from 98 when it was a storecard signed by myself however completed by the store.
      Copy of the old storecard T&Cs and also Current T&Cs for mastercard
      Statement

April Sent CCA Query as NID stated the storecard should have been variable because it was upgraded to mastercard in 03. They sent an application form with no prescribed terms on the signatory page, nor were they linked to on the signatory page

May M&S believe the agreement is a legally enforceable document

Feb2012 Credit Security Ltd send letter to recover the outstanding debt with a BGC.

May Sent Debtors Final Response - CCA Rec'd

MayM&S decline complaint and refer me to FOS

June Sent Refusal by Lender to accept UE letter

June M&S send Final Response
      June M&S Collections sent Satutory Arrears Notice and chaser letters
      June Default Notice received
      June Debt Collection Agency within M&S, PLR planning a home visit

June Sent to PLR Refusal by Lender to accept UE

July M&S letter advising that they are looking into the matters I have raised and will respond within 10 days.
      19July M&S believe that the document is legally enforceable and refute my allegations. Refer to FOS and will continue normal collections.

19July Sent PLR Doorstop/Harassment letter

23Jul PLR Letter stating default and recovery of debt will commence unless I contact them
      24Jul PLR again (Different person) I must contact them re the contents of my letter or action will continue
      5Aug Resolvecall Debt Collection Agency chasing money
      10Aug M&S Final Demand for full balance
      12Aug M&S Statutory Arrears Notice
      18Aug M&S Resolvecall have passed my letter onto them however all documentation has been sent and is enforceable, and normal collections action will continue.

27Aug Sent Refusal by Lender to accept UE

30Aug Letter from DCA Rockwell who have been instructed by M&S to recover debt and to contact them within 10 days
      03Sep Final Response from M&S claiming everything was sent and in order and normal collections will continue.

Sep Sent Rockwell Account sold whilst in dispute letter.

Sep Rockwell send scary court threat letter.

Sep I send back our Threat-ogram letter

Sep Rockwell note my comments and have sought further info from their clients
      Nov Rockwell have heard now from M&S and state that they have send a copy of agreement and also that an agreement and application is one and the same and is acceptable to I am therefore liable for o/s bal.

Nov Letter sent back in response to their claim

Dec Rockwell letter advising they are seeking further information from their client.
      Dec Rockwell say M&S have complied with my dispute and I must give realistic repayment proposals within 14 days.

Jan11 I have sent back a letter saying account still in dispute as I disagree

June11 DLC collections have sent letter to obtain immediate payment of the outstanding debt etc....

June11 I will send Account sold whilst in dispute letter

July11 DLC sent chaser for money - Notice of Debt Recovery
      July11 Hillesden Securities Ltd have acknowledged my June letter of dispute and have informed M&S. They have placed account on hold for 21days.

Last edited by Utopia; 8 February 2012, 11:44. Reason: update diary

Comment

Hi Nid,

Sorry it's taken a bit of time to get sorted on this new site but had a virus on my pc and work have now restricted our web access! Cheeky! As if we spend our 'worktime' browsing the internet?!
        Not fully up to speed on here but I'm sure I'll conquer it soon!
        Hope you are all well.

U X

Comment

Sears/Creation

April CCA Request sent
          April CCA Reminder sent

April Rec'd from Sears Updated True copy of agreement
          Illegible copy of signed agreement, statement and T&Cs

April Sent CCA Dispute- Illegible Copy Document

May Sears disagree with my assertions

May Sent Debtors Final Response- CCA Rec'd letter

June Sears imply they have responded in accordance with section 78 of the CCA and do not agree with my views on UE. Also another A3 illegible copy of agreement.

June Sent Refusal by Lender to accept UE

July Doorstop Visit letter by their Representitive
          July Sears advise they did respond in accordance with sect 78 etc and ask what further documents I expect to receive and want me to clarify this and also that I obtain competent legal advice.

19July Sent Sears Debtors final Response CCA Recd letter

12Aug Clarity, collections team for Sears have been instructed to make arrangements with me to repay the debt.

27Aug Sent Clarity Account Sold whilst in Dispute and copy of letter to Sears as below
          27Aug Sent Sears Refusal by lender to accept UE

01Sep Recd Threat letter from Clarity for full balance with ways to pay
          06Sep Clarity Final Threat before the most appropriate course of action.

Sep Sent Clarity Threat-o-gram letter

Comment

Morning,

In response to the last letters from the DCAs I will be sending today:-

Rockwell for M&S - Account Sold whilst in dispute as it's their first letter.
            M&S - I will ignore as it's their Final Response yet again!

MHA for LTSB - Also their first letter so Account Sold whilst in dispute.

Clarity for Creation - Threat of legal proceedings so will send the Threat-o-gram letter.

Hope I've got it right!?
            Have a fab weekend, sadly I'm working but at least it's a job!

Take Care

X

Comment

Hiya

sorry I tend to update the diaries weekly now, being i've 500 other things to also get on with

Yes, you've got the right letters to send, good luck.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hola, ;Hi

Thanks for confirming I'm on track NID. Will bear in mind your weekly patrols! He He! 2
                Great site, only thing is it will take me all year to nosey around it all!
                Keep up the good work and Well Done to all who make it happen. ;happy
                Thanks,

U X

Comment

Hiya

checked email and the letters are the correct ones to send, as usual, keep us updated.....

Comment

Rockwell have sent one of their scary court letters so I have responded with our
                    Threat-o-gram letter today.

Sorry I used the wrong email address Nid! ;Red Duly noted and amended ;LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia
                      Rockwell have sent one of their scary court letters so I have responded with our
                      Threat-o-gram letter today.

Sorry I used the wrong email address Nid! ;Red Duly noted and amended ;LOL
                      Nice one - that's the correct reply to send.....

as for using wrong email - ;Spank ;Spank ;Spank

Comment

Ooo I say! Maybe I should be naughty a bit more often! He He! Can't remember the last bottom spanking I had...........

Can't get onto edit my diary though, been trying a few times so thinking maybe sumits up???
                        Will keep checking.

Tarra for now X

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia
                          Can't get onto edit my diary though, been trying a few times so thinking maybe sumits up???
                          Will keep checking.
                          Thanks for this....

The edit post option should now be restored - apologies for this slight "blip"

Comment

Hiya,

I've updated diary. Not much to write,
                            Rockwell have noted my threat-o-gram letter and are waiting on their clients instructions.
                            MHA have offered a reduced payment plan for the next 6 months to catch up on arrears and I'll still be charged interest.

Will just ignore these letters and sit tight.

X

Comment

MHA - have they actually threatened any sort of legal action?

Rockwell - ignore til they write back yea?

Comment

Working...
                              X