GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Utopia UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utopia UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Utopia UE Diary

24Dec Rockwell DCA have replied re Marks & Spencers.

I had previously sent letter per your post 20Nov10 that even though it is an application the prescribed terms are not contained within it.

Rockwells reply included a copy of M&S final response letter which was sent to me on the 1Sep10 - "the agreement is a single document in more than one piece. However even if this were not so, section 61(1)(b) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 requires that the signed document embody all the terms of the agreement other than implied terms. Section 189(4) of the Act provides that a document embodies terms if they are set out in that document or are in another document referred to in it. Either way the agreement you signed conformed to the requirements of the Act."
    Rockwell therefore say:-
    "your previous dispute has been resolved by our client. We now require your firm and realistic repayment proposals. Your account is on hold for the next 14days to allow time for your response."

Not sure what to do now as have sent most of your letters now and seem to repeat them?
    Any advice would be appreciated Niddy.
    Thanks for everything. U X

Comment

Send this to Rockwells: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2317#p2317

Same as I told Pixie etc: ---> viewtopic.php?p=45414#p45414
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I see Pixie has same letter as me. Wonder if they think they're seeing double when they get our letters! He He!

Thanks very much Nid.

X

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia
          I see Pixie has same letter as me. Wonder if they think they're seeing double when they get our letters! He He!

Thanks very much Niddy.

X

They won't think much at all will they, being they don't have a brain
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Good news from Wescot for LTSB.
            They say they have received instructions from their client LTSB that they have withdrawn the account and therefore I should receive no futher contact from Wescot in relation to this matter.

Now this is the type of letter I like ;-)

Comment

Excellent news Utopia. I live in hope for a letter like that, although LTSB havn't passed me on to Wescott yet.....Apex are the lucky people who have my account at the moment.

Well done again.!!

Comment

Has someone been talking about me?

Well done on the letter from Westcott Utopia - wish I could get some letters like that!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia
                  Good news from Wescot for LTSB.
                  They say they have received instructions from their client LTSB that they have withdrawn the account and therefore I should receive no futher contact from Wescot in relation to this matter.

Now this is the type of letter I like ;-)
                  Well done you - see, not that bad is it! Although they will resell the account, sorry but they will (the OC will)....

Then its time to send off the account sold whilst in dispute template!

Comment

Hi Elsie and Pixiechick,

I'm hoping that Just because Ltsb have withdrawn from
                    Wescot it doesn't mean they'll go onto heavier tactics!
                    Enjoying the moment while it lasts tho. Fingers crossed.
                    And Pixiechick you were only mentioned as you seem to have
                    Identical letters from Rockwell re M&S as I was so I was
                    Laughing at them getting back our identical letters!
                    Have a lovely weekend and spoil yourselves!
                    Tarra. Xx

Comment

Hi Nid

I can cope with them passing them on to DCA as
                      long as it doesn't get complicated.
                      Is that the worst they can do and how long
                      do we keep this up? Till the 5 or 6 years?
                      Feeling a bit happier but it's such a relief to have
                      The support and guidance from you and your team
                      Keep up the good work but look after yourself too!
                      Bye for now.
                      U x

Comment

Hiya All,

Just popped in to say Hi and yes I am still here....just! Haven' been on for a while as things are quiet and I don't want to jinx that! especially as we have been going through some other big issues since Christmas. You'd think after 6/7 years we'd be used to it ! Seriously thinking of taking up Cosmic Ordering! Ha Ha!

Hope you are all well. Take Care.

U X

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia View Post
                          Hiya All,

Just popped in to say Hi and yes I am still here....just! Haven' been on for a while as things are quiet and I don't want to jinx that! especially as we have been going through some other big issues since Christmas. You'd think after 6/7 years we'd be used to it ! Seriously thinking of taking up Cosmic Ordering! Ha Ha!

Hope you are all well. Take Care.

U X
                          Hi stranger - glad things are all quiet for you, long may it continue eh?

Comment

Hiya,

Hope you had a long relaxing holiday and come back fully charged and raring to go!

Utopia x

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia View Post
                              Hiya,

Hope you had a long relaxing holiday and come back fully charged and raring to go!

Utopia x
                              Hiya

Am fully charged with sleep depravation right now

But yea, was great to have a break and spend time with the family and just relax, pure bliss

Thanks by the way, for the kind site donation - we really appreciate it

Comment

Hiya,
                                Hope you are all well. Things have been quiet for me which has been good. But as the saying goes...all good things come to an end, which we know to expect anyway so no worries.

Received a letter from DLC collection to collect the debt I owe to Marks and Spencers.
                                I will look up your new template for Account Sold whilst in Dispute , as I've not needed to use any since about February!

Bye for now. U X

Comment

Working...
                                X