GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DevilDogs UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DevilDogs UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevilDogs UE Diary

Here is my UE diary

I defaulted on most accounts Jan/Feb 10 and have been paying reduced amounts through a DMP from Dec 09 to April 11.
    Last edited by DevilDog; 7 July 2011, 19:21.

Re: DevilDogs UE Diary

M&S Money - Credit Card
    Pre2007 - Started 2003
    Balance: £2820
    Last full payment: before Feb 10, Currently not paying
    Defaulted Feb 10, Account still with M&S Money

April: Stopped paying reduced amount through DMP
    June: Recieved 'contact us' letter and started having phone calls, IGNORED
    August: Recieved letter from Rockwell, Replied with 'Account in dispute' letter, they replied with account on hold
    Last edited by DevilDog; 8 September 2011, 10:05.

Comment

BarclayCard - Credit Card
      Started June 2007 (according to credit file but I think this is wrong)
      Balance: £1800
      Last full payment: before Jan 10, Currently not paying
      Currently on 'AP' , Account still with BarclayCard

August: Recieved Default Notice from Mercers, IGNORED
      Last edited by DevilDog; 19 August 2011, 10:19.

Comment

M&S Money - Loan
        Started March 2007
        Balance: £10,000
        Defaulted Jan 10, Account still with M&S Money

August: Recieved letter from Morecroft, Replied with 'Account sold in dispute' letter, they replied with account on hold
        Last edited by DevilDog; 21 September 2011, 10:27.

Comment

Barclays - Loan
          Started March 2007
          Balance: £11,700
          Defaulted Jan 10, Account still with Barclays

September: Recieved 2 letters from CDCS, replied with CCA request
          Recieved CCA - sent to Niddy for checking
          Last edited by DevilDog; 21 September 2011, 10:25.

Comment

Santander (Previously A&L) - Loan
            Started March 2009
            Balance: £12400
            Last full payment: before Feb 10, Currently not paying
            Defaulted Feb 10, Account still with Santander

Last edited by DevilDog; 7 July 2011, 19:19.

Comment

I'll update this in the early hours of the morning for you. Please email cca's for moment as per :--->. Should I stop the DMP to improve my FF chances - allaboutFORUMS
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Ok, have you issued CCA Requests to all the lenders as detailed above?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have recieved a letter from Rockwell regarding the M&S credit card;

"We have been instructed by M&S to contact you regarding the above account which remains unpaid.

Your debt is now overdue and we require this to be paid in full to these offices within the next ten days otherwise we will take immediate action.

If you are unable to pay the debt in full within the timescale specified please call us on the above phone number immediately to discuss other possible options. etc"

Before going on my DMP in 2010 i CCA'd M&S and this was what they sent;
                  http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/u...credit%20card/

What should I do next - do I CCA Rockwell?

Thanks
                  Last edited by DevilDog; 16 August 2011, 12:56.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDog View Post
                    I have recieved a letter from Rockwell regarding the M&S credit card;

"We have been instructed by M&S to contact you regarding the above account which remains unpaid.

Your debt is now overdue and we require this to be paid in full to these offices within the next ten days otherwise we will take immediate action.

If you are unable to pay the debt in full within the timescale specified please call us on the above phone number immediately to discuss other possible options. etc"

Before going on my DMP in 2010 i CCA'd M&S and this was what they sent;
                    http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/u...credit%20card/

What should I do next - do I CCA Rockwell?

Thanks
                    Send this and see what comes back Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks in2deep, should I send that one even though I never put the account in dispute - I just went on to do a DMP.

Is the account unenforceable as it stands?

Comment

Thanks in2deep, should I send that one even though I never put the account in dispute - I just went on to do a DMP.

Is the account unenforceable as it stands?
                        Yes just send that , The letter puts the account in dispute. Just see what they send back
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok, that letter sent to Rockwell so we will see what they send back.

I have recieved a more threatening letter from Morecroft re my M&S Loan;

"We have been instructed by M&S to collect your overdue debt of £X

It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actually read by you.

To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings, it is essential that you settle this debt without delay. Payment should be submitted in full within 7 days or contact made with this office immediately .... with your payment offer. Both our client and we do not wish to take this action but if agreement cannot be reached by 24/08/11, a claim may be issued by solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client without further notice.

We would draw your attention that if Judgement and an order for repayment in full is obtained and remains unpaid, a range of court enforcement options are available to our client and an application for one of these may be considered.

etc. etc."

(Their bold and underlined lol)

What do I do about this one? As far as I know this one is enforceable, I will see if I can find the CCA they sent me.

I know its all ifs and mays but I do worry lol - how will I know if the debt has been sold on or if these DCA's are just posturing for the OC - when should I start negociating a F&F?

Thanks

Comment

Send this back for now - see what comes next: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Comment

Ok, that letter sent to Rockwell so we will see what they send back.

I have recieved a more threatening letter from Morecroft re my M&S Loan;

"We have been instructed by M&S to collect your overdue debt of £X

It is a legal requirement to send a notice of intended litigation before legal proceedings in the County Court are issued. We believe that this letter fulfils this requirement even if it is not actually read by you.

To prevent our recommending to our client that solicitors commence legal proceedings, it is essential that you settle this debt without delay. Payment should be submitted in full within 7 days or contact made with this office immediately .... with your payment offer. Both our client and we do not wish to take this action but if agreement cannot be reached by 24/08/11, a claim may be issued by solicitors instructed to act on behalf of our client without further notice.

We would draw your attention that if Judgement and an order for repayment in full is obtained and remains unpaid, a range of court enforcement options are available to our client and an application for one of these may be considered.

etc. etc."

(Their bold and underlined lol)

What do I do about this one? As far as I know this one is enforceable, I will see if I can find the CCA they sent me.

I know its all ifs and mays but I do worry lol - how will I know if the debt has been sold on or if these DCA's are just posturing for the OC - when should I start negociating a F&F?

Thanks
                              Send this to Moorcroft > Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                              I've got 6/7 of the same letter here if you want to see them

Comment

Working...
                              X