GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds tsbI took a loan out with lloyds tsb in november 2007, due to marriage breakdown and financia - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds tsbI took a loan out with lloyds tsb in november 2007, due to marriage breakdown and financia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds tsbI took a loan out with lloyds tsb in november 2007, due to marriage breakdown and financia

I took a loan out with lloyds tsb in november 2007, due to marriage breakdown and financial hardship i was unable to carry on payments LLoyds tsb defaulted my loan account on 17/09/2009

feb 2013 i received a letter off moorcroft debt collection agency demanding i pay in full, i requested a cca from them and sent the £1 payment, i finally received a copy of the agreement in june 2013 (have all the letters with dates on)
    Moorcroft then wrote to me and said they were passing it back to lloyds, then in sept 2013 i get another debt company csl contacting me to demand full payment, so i send them the letters i have saying that lloyds did not fulfill there obligations in sending the agreement within the 12 day time limit

They disappeared, i now have robinson way debt collection stating they want full payment or they will send doorstep collectors and also threatening to take me to court
    I just want to know where i stand as lloyds tsb have not fulfilled there obligations in sending the relevant documentation on time
    Thankyou

Re: Lloyds tsbI took a loan out with lloyds tsb in november 2007, due to marriage breakdown and fina

They did send you something, it doesnt matter if it was within 12 days or not. Yes they are in default while it remains outstanding, but then finally sent you it in June 2013.

What you need to do, is find out if what they sent you, complies with the request, its not about the time they took to send it.

Please scan everything they sent you in June 2013, and send it to Niddy at webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk Put your screen name in the subject line and please do not cover up any personal info on the agreement.

Niddy will tell you how to proceed after he has seen it.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Lloyds tsbI took a loan out with lloyds tsb in november 2007, due to marriage breakdown and fina

Hi Ratchy and welcome to AAD

As above, send a scan of the unedited agreement for our administrator Niddy to check out.

When did you last make a payment on this account?

Elsa x

Comment

Thankyou will do that asap
        sometime in 2012 I think I made a payment via moorcroft

Comment

Damn, that's a shame. Thought you were well on the way to it being Statute Barred if it was in 2009. Nonetheless keep battling on, we'll do our best to get you there

Comment

oh i wish, its a nightmare, i cant afford to pay them anything, i have nothing
            I also think the agreement is a true copy to, my signature is on it a etc

Comment

Don't assume anything till Niddy has seen it, There can always be something wrong even if you have the signed page, lack of correct Terms being one of them
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

well it has key financial information on it and annual interest, although just realised my signature is on the direct debit instruction
                so i dont know, just to much going on fo rme to take in, plus i dont know how it all works

Comment

not heard from the man aboutt he cca yet, how long does it take?

Comment

Can take a couple of days. He works full time and AAD is a sort of hobby! He will get back to you.

Comment

thankyou x

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        Can take a couple of days. He works full time and AAD is a sort of hobby! He will get back to you.
                        AAD is sadly my life

I wish it was a hobby!! I work around 60-80hrs a week then the same on here, sleep comes third!

Ok I have just replied to the OP's email, this is unenforceable.

This is unenforceable, there are no terms nor is there a signed agreement…. I would send back the missing PT’s template. There IS a signed direct debit mandate, but that is NOT a signed agreement

However as this is from 11/2007 the normal UE rules do not apply as they were repealed so this is easy for them to remedy - for now you can blag it and buy time so don't reply for another week or so yet.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
                          what does that all mean
                          your a star by the way

Comment

Basically you're blagging it. If they issue a claim we'd not suggest you defend it.
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So they could take me to court then?

Comment

Working...
                              X