GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script o0Pleomax0o UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

o0Pleomax0o UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o0Pleomax0o UE diary

Ok a little background for you, have been suffering with depression and anxiety for past two years, got dismissed from my job in july 2013 on capability grounds due to me having 18 months signed off.

It seems I have done some work towards UE and got quite confused. I will post the 4 creditors below in separate posts.

I hope someone can help me I am feeling quite motivated at the moment and would like to try to get something done.

Thanks

Pleomax

Key

sent
    received
    other information
    Last edited by o0pleomax0o; 31 August 2013, 12:37. Reason: to help with readability

Re: o0Pleomax0o UE diary

Hi pleomax,
    welcome on board, we don't judge we were/are all in the same boat, if you give us what information you can regarding your problem, I am sure some one on here can help you
    NW x

PS: have you had a look at some of the other diary's, feel free to go and have a read of some x
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

M&S Credit Card

Approx Balance £1839
      Account Started 11/12/2006
      Defaulted 13/04/2012

Feb Letter from Moorgate advising that they purchased the debt.
      Feb Letter from M&S advising sale of debt.
      May Sent CCA Request (To M&S)
      May Letter from Moorgate account transferred to Arden.
      May Letter from Arden requesting payment ignored
      May Recvd T&C's from M&S Emailed Niddy
      June Letter from Arden asking for monthly payments or lump sum to clear debt. ignored
      Aug Letter Final Demand from Arden

Last edited by o0pleomax0o; 31 August 2013, 15:31. Reason: Emailed Niddy

Comment

Natwest Credit Card

Approx Balance £560
        Account Started 26/06/2009
        Defaulted 14/11/2011

Mar Letter from Natwest Final Demand
        Apr Letter Natwest advising sale of debt to AIC
        May Letter AIC requesting payment plan ignored
        May Sent CCA request for Natwest
        May Recvd T&C's from Natwest Emailed Niddy
        Jun Letter from Allied Int Credit requesting financial statment ignored
        Jul Letter from AIC early settlement offer request for contact. ignored
        Last edited by o0pleomax0o; 31 August 2013, 15:32. Reason: Emailed Niddy

Comment

Santander Credit Card

Approx Balance £2201
          Account Started 23/02/2010
          Defaulted 09/07/2013

May Sent CCA Request
          May Letter requesting payment ignored
          Jun Notice of sums in arrears ignored
          Jun Default notice under sec 87(1) of consumer credit act 1974
          Jun Letter advising will tell reference agencies in next 28 days
          Jul Letter from Viking Collection Services requesting payment
          Jul Recvd T&C's from Santander Emailed Niddy
          Aug Letter from Santander requesting statement of income and expediture.
          Last edited by o0pleomax0o; 31 August 2013, 15:32. Reason: Emailed Niddy

Comment

Virgin Credit Card (MBNA) shows on credit file as Aktiv Capital

Approx Balance £7415
            Account Started 02/11/2004
            Defaulted 30/04/2012

May Sent CCA Request to MBNA
            May Letter from MBNA requesting more information to identify my account. ignored
            Aug Phone call from Aktiv Capital requesting payment They hold incorrect address details for me

Comment

when you say received T&C for 3 of the above accounts, is that all you received or was the signed application in with any of them, and were they recent T&C or the one's when the account was taken out. { or both}

and what info did MBNA want? thanks NW
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nw,
                thank you for the reply, I have been busy scanning the t&c's to email Niddy.

MBNA want me to write to there section 78 team with any previous names and addresses i may have held during the life of my account and my date of birth. I included my account number in my original letter.

M&S
                Signed application form, photocopy of t&c's dated 2012.

Natwest
                Signed application form, photocopy of T&C's dated 2008

Santander
                No signed application form, photocopy of T&C's date unknown.

Should i add these to the posts above?

Pleomax

Comment

Originally posted by o0pleomax0o View Post
                  Nw,
                  thank you for the reply, I have been busy scanning the t&c's to email Niddy.

MBNA want me to write to there section 78 team with any previous names and addresses i may have held during the life of my account and my date of birth. I included my account number in my original letter.

M&S
                  Signed application form, photocopy of t&c's dated 2012.

Natwest
                  Signed application form, photocopy of T&C's dated 2008

Santander
                  No signed application form, photocopy of T&C's date unknown.

Should i add these to the posts above?

Pleomax
                  No need, just send to Niddy.......

Comment

as Deepie says fire them off to Niddy

Comment

Nw & Depie,
                      I have emailed them over to Niddy.

Thanks
                      Pleomax

Comment

Nw & Depie,
                        I have emailed them over to Niddy.

Thanks
                        Pleomax
                        Niddy is offline at the moment....should be back in the next few days...

So don't worry if you don't get a reply straight away...

Comment

M&S Credit Card

Approx Balance £1839
                          Account Started 11/12/2006
                          Defaulted 13/04/2012

Feb Letter from Moorgate advising that they purchased the debt.
                          Feb Letter from M&S advising sale of debt.
                          May Sent CCA Request (To M&S)
                          May Letter from Moorgate account transferred to Arden.
                          May Recvd T&C's from M&S Emailed Niddy
                          June Letter from Arden asking for monthly payments or lump sum to clear debt. ignored
                          Aug Letter Final Demand from Arden
                          Sadly this looks enforceable.

The balance isn't too great, you could try blagging it and send this back to Arden --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...escribed-terms

Good luck, just keep us updated with any replies you get...

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Natwest Credit Card

Approx Balance £560
                            Account Started 26/06/2009
                            Defaulted 14/11/2011

Mar Letter from Natwest Final Demand
                            Apr Letter Natwest advising sale of debt to AIC
                            May Letter AIC requesting payment plan ignored
                            May Sent CCA request for Natwest
                            May Recvd T&C's from Natwest Emailed Niddy
                            Jun Letter from Allied Int Credit requesting financial statment ignored
                            Jul Letter from AIC early settlement offer request for contact. ignored
                            As above, this is enforceable as well as it is from after 04/2007 hence s.127 (3-5) have been repealed. I would ignore them or offer something like £1pm, ignorance being the first option. It's a pretty small balance really and if they take action just make some sort of offer.

Sorry to be the bearer of more bad news

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Santander Credit Card

Approx Balance £2201
                              Account Started 23/02/2010
                              Defaulted 09/07/2013

May Sent CCA Request
                              May Letter requesting payment ignored
                              Jun Notice of sums in arrears ignored
                              Jun Default notice under sec 87(1) of consumer credit act 1974
                              Jun Letter advising will tell reference agencies in next 28 days
                              Jul Letter from Viking Collection Services requesting payment
                              Jul Recvd T&C's from Santander Emailed Niddy
                              Aug Letter from Santander requesting statement of income and expediture.
                              As above - you'd be best ignoring them until such time they get too heavy (it ever?) and then look to make a small monthly offer. This is also post 04/07

Comment

Working...
                              X