GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1245pip UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1245pip UE Diary

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1245pip UE Diary

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD

Type of account -credit card
    Date commenced - before Apr 2007
    Approx balance - £4K
    Date last paid - 2008
    Are you on arrangement or not paying - not paying
    Status - default and in arrears
    Account owner - IQoR - DCA

Iqor on behalf of Halifax for about £4k - I sent the initial letter with postal order on 15th November 2010. Received a pack of statements last week but no contract or agreement. Need to respond - what do I send??
    In Niddy we trust

Re: Pip's UE slog

MBNA CREDIT CARD

Type of account - credit card
    Date commenced - before Apr 2007
    Approx balance - £6K
    Date last paid - 2008
    Are you on arrangement or not paying - not paying
    Status - default and in arrears
    Account owner - Buchannan Clark & Wells

Buchanan Clark & Wells on behalf of MBNA for about £6k - I sent the initial letter with postal order on 15th November 2010 - no response - need to send a follow up but what do I send?
    In Niddy we trust

Comment

Re: Pip's UE slog

Please do one account per post - thanks!

I've amended the above post to name it as card 1 - Halifax then a new post which will be Card 2 - MBNA

You do not need to chase anyone, until they comply they are in default so you continue to ignore them both until such time they do respond.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: 1245pip UE Diary

Ah, I thought I had to chase them (going by the old thread on MSE). Thanks Niddy and sorry for screwing up the diary!

p.
        In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pip
          Ah, I thought I had to chase them (going by the old thread on MSE). Thanks Niddy and sorry for screwing up the diary!

p.
          Hiya, noooo - MSE stuff was left out of date for over 6 months now

People want accurate advice they need to come here or they'll look pillocks cos lots changed since those days! Keep us updated as and when you get any responses ;;L
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok, so Iqor DCA for CARD 1 Halifax have sent me a copy of my agreement. It looks kosher to me, but doesn't state the amount of credit on there. Is there a way I can scan it in (blacking out the personal bits obviously) and post it here?

Thanks!
            p
            In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pip
              Ok, so Iqor DCA for CARD 1 Halifax have sent me a copy of my agreement. It looks kosher to me, but doesn't state the amount of credit on there. Is there a way I can scan it in (blacking out the personal bits obviously) and post it here?

Thanks!
              p
              Black it all out and i'll tell you it is enforceable.

I am not into nicking peoples details, however I do need to check the original that you were sent - blanking it out disguises things that help us determine UE. If you block this then to cover myself I say it is enforceable.

Just scan it to your PC then upload it here, and PM it to me.

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Igor via Geoffrey ParkerBourne Solicitors are now taking me to court for the Halifax debt. Have you had a chance to look at my agreement yet at all?

Many thanks as always,
                p
                In Niddy we trust

Comment

Hiya

One minute.... can you please send me a copy of the threat they made?

Comment

I haven't received court papers yet, just a notice of pending legal action and to respond within 7 days. However the post has been really bad round my way at the moment - the letter is dated 11th Jan and I only received it yesterday so have missed the deadline.

Agree it could be a scare tactic but also could equally expect court papers anytime soon. I haven't replied to them since they sent the copy of the agreement you see..

Will scan and email it to you in a sec.

Thank you!
                    p
                    In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pip View Post
                      Hi Niddy,

Igor via Geoffrey ParkerBourne Solicitors are now taking me to court for the Halifax debt. Have you had a chance to look at my agreement yet at all?

Many thanks as always,
                      p
                      What Halifax sent you is an application form - not an agreement, as for the credit limit it does not to be shown (see this: Is my Agreement Enforceable - No Credit Limit Showing )

I need to see what the solicitors sent you - please email asap! I would suggest a reply however in light of your last post, my reply now changes! So i'll await what you send from solicitors yea?

Comment

I haven't received court papers yet, just a notice of pending legal action and to respond within 7 days. However the post has been really bad round my way at the moment - the letter is dated 11th Jan and I only received it yesterday so have missed the deadline.

Agree it could be a scare tactic but also could equally expect court papers anytime soon. I haven't replied to them since they sent the copy of the agreement you see..

Will scan and email it to you in a sec.

Thank you!
                        p
                        Hiya, Ok that is fine - no need to send it then if it is a notice to commence - respond with this (today) and send it special delivery - yea I know it costs a fiver but you must send it asap and send it to the solicitors: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Soz bit confused (as always! lol) - they did send me the agreement when I asked them to - does that mean you consider the agreement unenforceable?

Thanks!
                          In Niddy we trust

Comment

Soz bit confused (as always! lol) - they did send me the agreement when I asked them to - does that mean you consider the agreement unenforceable?

Thanks!
                            Ermmm, as i said it is not an agreement!

Comment

OOOOOO!!! Lightbulb. LOL. Hurrah - will get that letter sent off now.

You are so brilliant - thank you!
                              p
                              In Niddy we trust

Comment

Working...
                              X