GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script young_bessies UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

young_bessies UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• young_bessies UE diary

Hi Nid and anyone else reading my diary

Not much happening with me at the moment,just wanted to get my diary started.

Barclaycard

Credit Card
    Pre 2007 - not sure of exact year (pretty carp with keeping records etc)
    £2500.00
    Last full payment over 2 years ago ?
    Not paying - last payment well over 12 months ago
    In arrears
    DCA sending letters

Re: young_bessies UE diary

Capital One

Credit Card
    Pre 2007 - not sure of exact year (pretty carp with keeping records etc)
    £3500.00
    Last full payment over 2 years ago ?
    Not paying - last payment well over 12 months ago
    In arrears
    DCA sending letters

Comment

Barclaycard

01/11/10 - CCA request sent to DCA
      06/11/10 - received letter from DCA to advise they have requested CCA from Barclaycard

Capital one

No reply yet

Comment

Is this your only two debts? If not, please list them all in one go then we'll work through them otherwise this will get messy having updates in between actual debts.....

* You say "carp" - but I don't block swearing on the forum so you can say crap or shit if you really want to!

Thanks

Niddy
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just a quick update

Barclaycard

06/11/10 - received letter from DCA to advise they have requested CCA from Barclaycard
          20/11/10 - received another letter from DCA advising that barclaycard are trying to retrieve the agreement.

Capital one

No reply yet
          20/11/10 - no response at all

Comment

Hi and Welcome ya

I'm sure Niddy will get you sorted. He's certainly helped a lot of people on here, me included.

Fingers crossed with the CCA requests. I sent mine off in July and haven't really heard much from 2 but the third one appeared this week!!! Thankfully, Niddy checked it and still believes it's

Keep us all updated and Good Luck!!!
            Many thanks,

Dave

Help and guidance always appreciated and never taken for granted.

Comment

Hi Bessie

Just sit tight and await their next correspondence - no need to worry or panic, they are both UE until such time they do comply with your lawful s.78 requests.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Nid & dajomel

Comment

Anytime

Comment

Hi Nid and anyone else reading my diary.

Latest update:

Received letter from Lowell today (17/12/10) advising that after liasing with Barclaycard they have been advised that the credit card agreement is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened.
                    Lowell are closing my account and will not be making any further contact with me.

Does this now mean that Barclaycard will now pass it on to another DCA to try and collect or does this now look like it is totally unenforceable by anyone ?

Thanks Bessie

Comment

Hi Bessie,
                      Well I suspect Lowells obviously realise they are wasting their time and money on chasing something that is UE in court as no CCA is available.

I would suspect Barclaycard will pass it on to one of their other DCA's to see if they can put any more pressure on you.

Don't worry, simply sit tight and see what Barclaycards next move is, as long as they can't come up with your CCA, then other than the continued pestering for payment, there is little more that they can do.

Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by young_bessie
                        Hi Niddy and anyone else reading my diary.

Latest update:

Received letter from Lowell today (17/12/10) advising that after liasing with Barclaycard they have been advised that the credit card agreement is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened.
                        Lowell are closing my account and will not be making any further contact with me.

Does this now mean that Barclaycard will now pass it on to another DCA to try and collect or does this now look like it is totally unenforceable by anyone ?

Thanks Bessie
                        This is awesome news! Basically, if anyone else now writes to you then you photocopy the letter you got and send it with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195
                        That tells the latest DCA that it's unenforceable and to save their time, and walk away! In any case, just keep this diary updated!

Well done, mini result achieved there bessie

Comment

Hi Nid & Alland

Thanks for your previous replies.

Earlier this week I received a letter from Barclaycard dated 10th January 2011,
                          It states in the letter that they have enclosed a copy of the original executed agreement ? and a copy of the latest terms and conditions.
                          They also advise that the sum outstanding remains legally due and payable.

The agreement they have sent me states the conditions etc and a cancellation form.
                          It is a photocopied agreement with no signature.

Should I scan and email these documents to you Nid

Thanks Bessie

Comment

Originally posted by young_bessie View Post
                            Hi Nid & Alland

Thanks for your previous replies.

Earlier this week I received a letter from Barclaycard dated 10th January 2011,
                            It states in the letter that they have enclosed a copy of the original executed agreement ? and a copy of the latest terms and conditions.
                            They also advise that the sum outstanding remains legally due and payable.

The agreement they have sent me states the conditions etc and a cancellation form.
                            It is a photocopied agreement with no signature.

Should I scan and email these documents to you Nid

Thanks Bessie
                            Hiya, no need - its their normal lol - respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Comment

Thanks Nid

Will print off a copy and get it posted to them

Thanks Again Bessie

Comment

Working...
                              X