GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script young_bessies UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

young_bessies UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: young_bessies UE diary

Originally posted by young_bessie View Post
    Thanks Nid

Will print off a copy and get it posted to them

Thanks Again Bessie
    Thanks, keep us updated with developments....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nid

Just a quick update

Have received nothing else yet off barclaycard.

But today have received a letter off another dca called Tocatto regarding an outstanding balance to Lowell finance for £3597.57 which is the capital one debt I requested the cca off lowell for.
      Lowell never responded to the cca request but did cash the £1.00 cheque ,
      what is my next course of action with these ?

Thanks Bessie

Comment

You ignore it. They're in default of your cca request.

Keep us updated :niddy
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nid & everyone else

Nothing too exciting happening here !

Every couple of weeks I receive outstanding balance payment requests from Tocatto about the Lowell financial/capital one debt.
          The one I have received today suggests they know I am the owner of my property and will recommend that their client obtains a copy of my credit report to establish what equity is in my house.They also state that they will not contact me again and its my last chance before litigation,bankruptcy/sequestration may commence.

Should I contact these people and advise them that I am still waiting for the CCA off Lowell or just carry on ignoring them ?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Bessie

Comment

Should I contact these people and advise them that I am still waiting for the CCA off Lowell or just carry on ignoring them ?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Bessie
            Send this off - just to politely remind them

obviously attach a copy of the original request you sent off, bearing the original date as well.....

---> CCA Reminder

Comment

Hi Nid and everyone,

I missed your last reply about sending them a CCA reminder so have basically just ignored Tocatto completely.
              Today I have received a statement from them advising that the account is now closed with them and to await Lowell-Capital one to contact me.
              So thats looking good so far !

Thanks again for all your advice which is invaluable .
              Bessie

Comment

Hi Nid and everyone,

I missed your last reply about sending them a CCA reminder so have basically just ignored Tocatto completely.
                Today I have received a statement from them advising that the account is now closed with them and to await Lowell-Capital one to contact me.
                So thats looking good so far !

Thanks again for all your advice which is invaluable .
                Bessie
                Nice one, just sit tight and when you hear from Lowells, let us know yea? We'll then help kick-them into touch!

Comment

Working...
                X