GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Angelag's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelag's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelag's ue Diary

Hi
    Myself and my partner have got several credit cards and loans between us. I've sent cca requests to all of them and had responses.
    I'll be completely honest i haven't got a clue what i'm doing but it's either this or bankrupcy and we really dont want to have to do that so i'm trying this first.
    I've been sending the letters i found on mse and now on here. I was doing ok but when they actually send a credit agreement i have no idea if its unenforcable or not and thats why i'm struggling. I've sent a reply to egg basically blagging it as i just dont know if their right or not and same goes for what i've recieved from natwest credit card and cahoot.
    I also sent a cca request to natwest as my partner has a personal loan and they replied asking for him to go into a branch so they can photocopy his driving licence or passport and send it to triton, so i just didnt know the best thing to do.

Any help would very much appreciated

Re: Angelag's ue Diary

Hi Angela,

Best thing to do is to list everything in an understandable format eg:

Creditor - Halifax
    What you sent and when -
    What response you got - (what they sent and date)

Do this for each creditor so it is an understandable format for people to understand and they can advise.

If possible scan each response and send to never-in-doubt@live.co.uk put your Username in the email title and then Niddy can relate it back to your diary and give you some advice as which steps to take next. Please bear with him he is a man in demand and it can take a few days for him to get back to you as his inbox has more traffic than the M25.

If people are ringing or hassling you both either ignore the calls or fail their security questions do not speak to them do everything in writing.

Good luck with your journey

Mrs O

Comment

Natwest
      £4242.11
      Credit Card
      Started 2002
      Last full payment June 2007
      on dmp £18 per month
      Recieving letters from natwest

June requested cca
      July recieved copy agreement and terms and condtions (not done anything with this wasnt sure if unenforceable)
      October sent letter to say unenforceable
      October recieved letter to say enforceable and they have fulfilled my request
      December recieved letter requesting payment or account will be placed in the hands of an external debt collector
      December letter from triton credit services this account has been placed with them for immediate collection
      January letter sent to triton to confirm account formally in dispute with natwest and they have 12 working days to reply.
      January letter recieved from triton they have recommended natwest instruct solictors to take legal action
      January letter recieved from triton to say they have fulfilled my request for cca and the account requires full payment in next 7 days
      February letter recd from green and co solicitors on behalf of triton on behalf of natwest threatening court action in 7 days
      March letter recd from rma saying they have not reached a suitable agreement and may have to recommend legal action
      April letter recd from rma balance is seriously overdue
      May letter from rma 30 day notice or will refer back to client
      September letter from Wescot asking for payment
      October letter from wescot asking for payment as all correct documents sent on 09/07/2010
      Last edited by ANGELAG; 3 October 2011, 14:09.

Comment

Egg
        £13485.73
        Credit Card
        Started 2002
        Last Paid full payment:June 2007
        Been on dmp but no longer paying
        defaulted
        recieve letters from Apex Credit but they refer everything back to egg.

17/6-requested cca
        June-referred to egg
        July-reminder sent
        July-referred back to egg
        July-received copy of agreement and terms and conditions
        August-sent letter stating not prescribed terms (not sure if this is right)
        August-account on hold referred back to egg
        September-final response sent
        September-letter stating unable to obtain copy docs
        October-recieve another copy of agreement exactly the same as the one sent in July(reconstituted version)
        October-requested an actual copy of my agreement

Comment

Cahoot
          £3474.00
          Personal Loan
          Started June 2006
          Last paid full payment June 2007
          dmp £20 per month
          Letters recieved from Cahoot

April requested cca
          April loan agreement recieved(haven't done anything with it as no idea if its enforceable or not)

Comment

Barclaycard
            £637.46
            Credit Card
            Started 2004
            Defaulted
            Recieving letters from Barclaycard but threatning to instruct Mercers

June cca requested
            July Reminder sent
            August final letter sent
            September harrassment letter sent
            September reply to harrassment letter
            October requesting cca if not recd will become unenforceable
            November letter to say account is unenforceable
            October threatning letter to instruct mercers,doorstop visit
            November default notice recieved from mercers
            November reconstituted copy of credit agreement and copy of terms of credit agreement
            November they believe what they have sent is correct and that there is no dispute
            November terms and conditions
            December letter from mercers saying the amount is still outstanding and a local debt collector may call at my home to obtain full repaymen[t
            [/color]December sent letter stating i will only comunicate in writing and not to visit my home[/color]
            December letter from resolvecall acting on behalf of mercers debt collections ltd to collect outstanding debt and they will take legal action if mercers is not contacted
            January sent letter to resolvecall to say account formally in dispute with barclaycard
            January letter recieved from mercers giving 48 hours before they pass it to my local debt collector who may pay me a visit
            [/color]Sent final response letter[/color]
            September received letter to say my account has been transferred to MKDP LLP
            September received letter from mkdp llp asking me to contact them about payment
            October received letter from mkdp llp asking for payment
            December received letter from MKRR saying they have transferred it to raven recoveries to resolve it
            Last edited by ANGELAG; 2 December 2011, 14:17.

Comment

MBNA 1 - Ends 67
              Credit Card
              Started August 2000
              Defaulted
              Recieving letters from mbna

16/4 requested cca
              May reminder sent
              June Final response sent
              July complaint being dealt with
              September letter confirming they havent responded to my request but still enforceable
              October Default Notice
              October copy of orginal agreement and copy of the agreement currently in place and a signed statement of account. But the copy of the agreement is incomplete so no court action will be taken
              December - card from Allied International Credit ltd is a debt recovery agent and has been instructed by our client MBNA to recover balance
              February letter from AEGIS asking for payment to settle account
              July letter from MBNA to confirm account will be placed with dca
              July letter from Fredrickson international ltd asking for payment
              Last edited by ANGELAG; 3 October 2011, 14:13.

Comment

MBNA 2 - Ends 16
                credit card
                started August 2000
                last full payment June 2007
                no default recieved, not making payments
                letters recieved from mbna

(Both started of as A & L credit cards, 1 was a visa, 2 a mastercard and then both taken over by mbna,some letters refer to both account numbers some dont)

16/4 requested cca
                May reminder sent
                June Final response sent

September (2010) letter confirming they havent responded to my request but still enforceable
                July (2011)letter from mbna stating account will be placed with dca
                July letter from fredrickson international asking for payment
                August letter from fredrickson asking for payment
                September letter from bryan carter solicitors giving me 14 days to make full payment or they will recommend further action
                Last edited by ANGELAG; 3 October 2011, 14:20.

Comment

Natwest loan
                  £14186.52
                  Started 2002
                  on dmp pay one payment for loan and overdraft(but they have different account numbers and sort codes)
                  defaulted
                  Recieve letters from Triton

June cca requested
                  June recieved letter asking to go to a branch so a member of staff can photocopy either driving licence or passport and then fax to Triton (not sure what to do about this)
                  October re sent request for cca
                  October recieved original letter and cheque back with a letter asking for signature and further id (passport,driving licence)
                  November unable to action requset as unable to match signature requesting we send copy of driving licence or passport

Comment

Hi & Welcome ;Hi ;Hi

Email me any agreements you've received so far so I can check them out. See my signature for details (use the live address) and also add your username here, in the subject line so I know it is you.

In the meantime send no letters out unless i've given you all clear, thing is we need to get upto date now cos I don't know what you've done or sent, so far - so lets get back on track and start from scratch. So email me any CCA's you've got, we'll sort them first then i'll update the rest of your thread - just make sure you have sent a CCA Request to each lender - one request and £1 chueque/PO per account, omitting overdrafts as these are CCA1974 exempt.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELAG
                      Natwest
                      £4242.11
                      Credit Card
                      Started 2002
                      on dmp £18 per month
                      Recieving letters from natwest

June requested cca
                      July recieved copy agreement and terms and condtions (not done anything with this wasnt sure if unenforceable)
                      This is unenforceable as it is an application form with no prescribed terms - yea, linked to general terms but that means jack-shit! Respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE

Can you confirm, are you currently paying £18 per month? If so, cease repayments asap.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Egg
                        £13485.73
                        Credit Card
                        Started 2002
                        Last Paid full payment:June 2007
                        Been on dmp but no longer paying
                        defaulted
                        recieve letters from Apex Credit but they refer everything back to egg.

17/6-requested cca
                        June-referred to egg
                        July-reminder sent
                        July-referred back to egg
                        July-received copy of agreement and terms and conditions
                        August-sent letter stating not prescribed terms (not sure if this is right)
                        August-account on hold referred back to egg
                        September-final response sent
                        September-letter stating unable to obtain copy docs
                        October-recieve another copy of agreement exactly the same as the one sent in July(reconstituted version)
                        October-requested an actual copy of my agreement
                        This has a catalogue of errors and to be frank I cannot be bothered listing them all, but let me point a couple out for you:

1. Letter dated 16 Sept from Apex states they cannot locate an agreement and then goes on to say "at any time we may produce a copy which will make it enforceable" - then less than 2wks later a reconstituted copy suddenly appears - ermmm, me smells a rat somewhere!

2. The Apex letter dated 20 July 2010, mentions sending an Egg account back to MBNA! That again shows they are copying and pasting info cos they forgot to amend their bloody template!! ;LOL ;LOL

Ok, so what do you do now? You send this back to Apex; see what they come back with: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1624#p1624 however it is and remains unenforceable....

Comment

Cahoot
                          £3474.00
                          Personal Loan
                          Started June 2006
                          Last paid full payment June 2007
                          dmp £20 per month
                          Letters recieved from Cahoot

April requested cca
                          April loan agreement recieved(haven't done anything with it as no idea if its enforceable or not)
                          This is enforceable, it is up to you whether you try and blag it and do nothing - or whether you commence a repayment schedule. As you've not send me the Cabot letters I cannot advise the best course of action.....

Can you confirm, are you currently paying £20 per month? If so, continue with this arrangement.

Comment

Barclaycard
                            £637.46
                            Credit Card
                            Started 2004
                            Defaulted
                            Recieving letters from Barclaycard but threatning to instruct Mercers

June cca requested
                            July Reminder sent
                            August final letter sent
                            September harrassment letter sent
                            September reply to harrassment letter
                            October threatning letter to instruct mercers,doorstop visit
                            They have not sent you a CCA yet have they? If not then you now formally demand it - respond to barclays with the following Template: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1502#p1502

* update this again when they respond.

Until they respond, this account is and remains unenforceable...

Comment

MBNA 1 - Ends 67
                              Credit Card
                              Started August 2000
                              Defaulted
                              Recieving letters from mbna

16/4 requested cca
                              May reminder sent
                              June Final response sent
                              July complaint being dealt with
                              September letter confirming they havent responded to my request but still enforceable
                              October Default Notice
                              October copy of orginal agreement and copy of the agreement currently in place and a signed statement of account. But the copy of the agreement is incomplete so no court action will be taken
                              The agreement you sent (the cashback credit card one) is unenforceable as it is an application - plus they have confirmed they will not attempt to pursue this through court as they do not have the agreement (page 5)....

Basically you can ignore this account now as you're safe, just keep safe the letter where they confirm they cannot find the agreement!

Comment

Working...
                              X