GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell & ghost account - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell & ghost account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell & ghost account

I was on a DMP/CCCS middle of last year (2011) & money was being sent to Robinson Way for a CC debt ( Morgan Stan/Goldfish now Barclaycard), which has been in default since 2009, Rob Way stoped accepting payments from DMP saying they were Quoting wrong Ref number May 2011, CCCS wanted me to check Ref Num, I found a letter from Rob Way dated Dec 2009 Ref number was correct, the balance was £7666.74 & I had been paying Rob Way for Almost 2 Years via DMP so have monthly statments from CCCS, NOW IT GETS INTERESTING, a few days later I get a letter from Lowell Financial, at I just thought ah! debt been sold on contact DMP & give them new details, then penny drops, balance they are claiming for, you've guessed it £7666.74, then I look at the acount number some of the digits have been changed around. Sent letter Lowell saying never had this account & even if I had the balance must be wrong get back to Barclays & sort it out, Lowell says no, they are right, & spout a load crap, I then sent them a letter stating that I had never had this account in which case ther can't have been debts or credits on it since it was opened which they alleged was 2000 11 years ago!!, Lowell came back saying there was a payment made 24th July 2009 of £18.75, 3 days before I DMP was due to start, (CCCS had told not to any payment to anyone unless it was via them months previous), I ask Lowell to provide proof of this payment, how, where & to whom, & said bet you can't find a sign copy of the original credit aggrement, they quitely shoved alleged payment under the carpet, & sent a copy of the CCA from Morgan Stanley & load typed past statments, & some piece of paper stating that the account was opened 3rd March 1997!! I didn't have any CC then? all with a different account number (the correct one), sent a letter back,stating that CCA no good wrong company you want BARCLAYCARD! & how this account that you said was opened in 2000 was now opened in March1997 (first CC I had was Sept 1997) & asked them for CCA from Barclaycard & explanation of the alleged payment by letter in Dec 2011, had a few threating letters, one from a bloke on the next desk claim to be from their legal dept, I sent another letter back 18th Feb2012 re-stating the December letter ask for CCA had a few more threats a letter from Hampton Legal ( bloke on next desk) haven't replied to any of them, now wondering if I should sent them an Account in Dispute letter. Anybody have ideas, PS sorry to bore you.

Re: Lowell & ghost account

Rob

Can you actually start a diary and list your debts please matey
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Rob

Can you actually start a diary and list your debts please matey
      Yes will do that but will need some time my probs been going on since 2008 & never been on a forum before so struggling to get to grips with it but I will very soon

Comment

Originally posted by rob350 View Post
        Yes will do that but will need some time my probs been going on since 2008 & never been on a forum before so struggling to get to grips with it but I will very soon
        Thanks mate, makes life easier otherwise we'll be giving you wrong info as the info provided varies dependant on what accounts, how many accounts, who the lender is etc etc......

Thanks
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
          See below for more info on how to do it. Any questions just shout!

You'll need to list your debts in this format (one post per account) ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

• Type of account (credit card/loan)

• Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007)

• Approx balance

• Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment)

• Are you on arrangement or not paying

• Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date)

• Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender)

Have just posted diary, omissions on last full payments so will update, as regards who owns the debts, with some of them one minute its the OC next it seems to be a DCA, confused is the word!

Comment

Think I've done that, just have to remember last full payments, they all pretty much the same time then I through the towel in, it was costing me about £2000.00 a month!!

Comment

Working...
            X