CCA help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA help

a debt of mine for lloyds was passed to the moorcroft group despite me being on an agreed payment plan, after reading a thread on I followed the advice of sending a request for a CCA with no signature on the letter. I have received a letter back stating that all cca requests must be signed to ensure data is protected, what advice would you give? I still have not receieved any correspondence confirming moorcroft are dealing with the account only phone calls, this letter is all I have ever received from them

Re: CCA help

Did you sign the letter digitally ie with a handwriting font such as Lucinda or Bradley?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

no just typed it x

Comment

Then try again using one of those fonts.

If they still demand a signature send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Here you go this should make them stand up:

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Request - Demand of Signature by Creditor

Comment

Welcome to AAD Megzilla

Glad you found us from the cryptic clues!!!

Just a couple of questions so that we've got the full picture.

Who was the original creditor?
            When did you take it out?
            Do you know how much roughly the debt is for?
            Are you still paying?

We're not being nosy here we just need the info to give you the best possible pointers. Have a read around the forum in particular the UE diaries, see what you think, then you can work out the implications of UE for you.

Comment

Snap - and snap!!

Comment

CCA requests DO NOT have to be signed. If they have already written to you, they must be sure of your identity.
                Last edited by oscar; 13 February 2012, 19:51.

Comment

bloody hell I was just saying hello and they all jumped in!!!

Comment

it states it needs to be hand signed. im happy to keep to my current repayment plan but would rather keep with lloyds than moorcroft

Comment

It doesn't need to be hand signed. Send pompeys template above.
                      Last edited by pompeyfaith; 13 February 2012, 19:55. Reason: so no confusion

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                        bloody hell I was just saying hello and they all jumped in!!!
                        like buses eh Dopes!!
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome to AAD Megzilla

Glad you found us from the cryptic clues!!!

Just a couple of questions so that we've got the full picture.

Who was the original creditor?
                          When did you take it out?
                          Do you know how much roughly the debt is for?
                          Are you still paying?

We're not being nosy here we just need the info to give you the best possible pointers. Have a read around the forum in particular the UE diaries, see what you think, then you can work out the implications of UE for you.
                          thanks for all your help, original debt lloyds tsb taken out approx 18 years ago in maiden name, debt is £6300, been on repayment plan with lloyds for 2 years following having my daughter, paying off £50per month

Comment

OK, why did you send for the CCA? If you were looking to check if its UEand stop paying, that's fine. If you were looking for leverage to get a low F&F, you're better dealing with Moorcroft than Lloyds as its after 2007, its unlikely to be UE but worth a look.

Is this your only debt?
                            Last edited by MrsD; 13 February 2012, 19:55.

Comment

as its after 2007, its unlikely to be UE but worth a look.
                              isn't it 18 years old?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X