Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCA help

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
    its after 2007, its unlikely to be UE but worth a look.

Is this your only debt?
    errrmmm 18 YEARS?? I make that 1994?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK, why did you send for the CCA? If you were looking to check if its UEand stop paying, that's fine. If you were looking for leverage to get a low F&F, you're better dealing with Moorcroft than Lloyds as its after 2007, its unlikely to be UE but worth a look.

Is this your only debt?
      ????

I thought she said it was taken out 18 years ago - before 2007!!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by megzilla View Post
        thanks for all your help, original debt lloyds tsb taken out approx 18 years ago in maiden name, debt is £6300, been on repayment plan with lloyds for 2 years following having my daughter, paying off £50per month
        this will be unenforceable, so why if you're defaulted, don't you tell them to get lost and simply ask them to take action (they won't don't worry about that)

That's what I would do here..... and we can help you do it if you want as well
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OK, why did you send for the CCA? If you were looking to check if its UEand stop paying, that's fine. If you were looking for leverage to get a low F&F, you're better dealing with Moorcroft than Lloyds as its after 2007, its unlikely to be UE but worth a look.

Is this your only debt?
          i have another debt with lloyds with collections that im on an agreed payment plan with. I still want to pay off the debt but moorcroft agents are not very nice to deal with, do you think i'm better off staying with them? im frightened they'll want more money they asked for £100 per month which I couldn't afford to pay

Comment

I'll go elsewhere - too many cooks etc

Comment

i have another debt with lloyds with collections that im on an agreed payment plan with. I still want to pay off the debt but moorcroft agents are not very nice to deal with, do you think i'm better off staying with them? im frightened they'll want more money they asked for £100 per month which I couldn't afford to pay
              why don't you stop paying? sod loyalty, its one sided - all yours!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

im frightened they'll want more money they asked for £100 per month which I couldn't afford to pay
                Then you just tell them to get stuffed (to put it politely)

Comment

ok so I can't read and I have difficulty with counting as well, can't be good at everything!!!

in that case go with Niddy's advice, stop paying now and tell Moorcroft to shuffle off.!!!

Comment

ive never missed a payment in all those years, but just been on a reduced payment scheme, are you saying that I shouldn't pay? I have said I will continue to pay the £50 in the interim, i don't want further legal action

Comment

i don't want further legal action
                      I would stop paying.

You will get threats of legal action - but its all hot air, and they will go away. I have had dealings with Moorcroft and beaten them.

Comment

Yes stop paying them.

They can't take legal action because they're in default of your cca request and it's highly likely that it's UE anyway.

Send the demand of signature template letter.

Comment

Moorcroft are all hot air I've seen them off a few times with just one letter.

Comment

shall I still send them the template for the CCA request signature needed?

Comment

What's this other Lloyds debt?

Comment

and thankyou all so much for your help, what a great forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X