GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles Credit Card and the CRAs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles Credit Card and the CRAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marbles Credit Card and the CRAs

I have an on-going dispute with Marbles, well 2 disputes actually. Both are presently with the FOS.

The first relates to an Arrangement to Pay marker I dispute, which Marbles placed on my CRFs.

The second relates to mis-sold PPI (Marbles deny responsibility for it because they purchased the account from HFC in 2009 (when they placed the AP markers) and HFC deny responsibility saying its upto Marbles to sort out).

As I say, both disputes are current and presently with the FOS.

Today I logged onto Experian and saw that the bank closed my account in June. It had a zero balance as they ahven't issued a card for years.

I received no letter from them and no notofication of closure.

Are they permitted to close an account without notification?

Can they do so while it is in dispute and currently with the FOS?

Does anyone know the email address and contact details (name etc) for the CEO at Marbles?

The data is now locked into place for 6 yaers, including 4 late payment markers and 2 APs. Not nice. All adverse within 36 months but over a year.
    Last edited by The Debt Star; 7 July 2011, 14:36. Reason: adding info

Re: Marbles Credit Card and the CRAs

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
    Does anyone know the email address and contact details (name etc) for the CEO at Marbles?
    ---> CEO e-mail addresses - CEO email address - chief executive officer - managing director - UK - USA - US - America - EU - Asia

It's Aviemore funding which equates to HBOS as being the account owner therefore you need to email antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      ---> CEO e-mail addresses - CEO email address - chief executive officer - managing director - UK - USA - US - America - EU - Asia

It's Aviemore funding which equates to HBOS as being the account owner therefore you need to email antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com
      I wonder how damaging the locked-in data on my CRFs will be...nothing for past 12 months but 4 dodgy lates and 2 APs within 36 months.

Nice of the bank to freeze dry my adverse data for 6 years like that.
      Last edited by The Debt Star; 7 July 2011, 15:47.

Comment

Since when have MBNA been part of the RBS Group?

MBNA, is a subsidiary of the BoA!

Comment

...wondered about that. A google of Osorio comes up with him as CEO of Santander not HBOS...

...confused.

Comment

...wondered about that. A google of Osorio comes up with him as CEO of Santander not HBOS...

...confused.
            He was with Santander!
            Lloyds Names Santander's Horta-Osorio CEO, Replacing Daniels - Bloomberg

But MBNA has never been part of the RBS Group;
            MBNA are a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America.
            Last edited by Angry Cat; 7 July 2011, 16:09. Reason: added link

Comment

Who is mentioning mbna? I certainly never.

Dispute with marbles = HBOS = Lloyds banking = osario

I do kinda know what I'm doing you know and would not confuse a bank. I'm lost why you quote me and mention mbna when it's clear I said HBOS???
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post

Never and I NEVER implied otherwise. MBNA is not a subsidiary if BoA - they are owned outright by them, but still why do you quote me saying mbna? Also do you know rbs is nothing to do With Lloyds banking? It's a separate entity altogether!!

Comment

...confused.
                  I am more up to date than google mate. Try trusting me. It's the right person, fact!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post

Niddy, I was simply pointing out an inaccuracy as shown on the list!

Comment

Ok sorry was getting proppa confuddled cos I'm like reading back thinking wtf - I never said that

That email list is quite accurate, any names you're missing let us know. I have most the banks top brass personal emails anyway but that list is handy for a free resource tool.

Thanks for clearing up. I'm not going senile after all then

Comment

I'm not going senile after all then
                        No but there are other symptoms

Comment

Try trusting me.
                          Give me time

Comment

I've now emailed that Osorio bloke and also written to him. Hopefully it'll get passed down the chain to someone a little higher than the oxygen abusers in Marbles routine complaints dept.

The FOS emailed me to say this:

"This morning I chased for a reply from the Bank to my email of X June 2011. I was informed that my comments were being considered and that I should receive a reply within ten days. Unfortunately nothing was said about your account being closed."

Comment

I've now emailed that Osorio bloke and also written to him. Hopefully it'll get passed down the chain to someone a little higher than the oxygen abusers in Marbles routine complaints dept.

The FOS emailed me to say this:

"This morning I chased for a reply from the Bank to my email of X June 2011. I was informed that my comments were being considered and that I should receive a reply within ten days. Unfortunately nothing was said about your account being closed."
                              Glad to hear that, you have also sent a letter (snail mail) to Mr. Horta Osorio, also
                              Hoping that this was sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Service?

Comment

Working...
                              X