GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to epsonsx435w - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to epsonsx435w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to epsonsx435w

Hi epsonsx435w and Welcome. I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

IF...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to epsonsx435w

Imagine calling yourself after a bloody printer

Welcome
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I was only following your guidelines! Be careful with what information you give out was the golden rule - try and trace me now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by epsonsx435w View Post
        I was only following your guidelines! Be careful with what information you give out was the golden rule - try and trace me now!!!
        I can do one better - I can show your face

Click image for larger version

Name:	epson_sx435w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	1387156
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your mum .......

Your son ........

Ha ha ha !!!

Anyway.... welcome from me too
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

AQre you all nuts in here?

Comment

found you.....your sat under my desk

Comment

AQre you all nuts in here?

We have the best smileys though.....

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                  found you.....your sat under my desk
                  Nothing like admitting you have a gimp mask mate

Comment

hmm...tell everyone why dont you!

Comment

Nope. But they can scan and print you all day long now.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi All and thanks for the welcoming ceremony, much appreciated.

I have had a look around and thought I would give you an overview of my situation as there are many aspects to my case that I dont know which forum subheading to append it too! so bear with me....

About me:
                        Back in 2005 I was earning well and had a lot of cards, loans which inevitably when I was made redundant I struggled to maintain repayments and eventually everything crashed.

Late 2007 I entered in to a DMP with a free, well respected party and have been there since. My initial £72k debt to 9 creditors has decreased to £65k! I will be free in Feb 2037!

For the first time in years I have become empowered to tackle this head on and resolve where I can and move my life forward and here is where I need advice initially on which route to take.

As it stands my DMP is fine, my creditors do not hassle me and I make my payment each month and we progress (very slowly of course - £200+ payment per month for £65k debt). However I enjoy the fact I can answer the phone and door and open mail without being worried or being threatened etc.

The new me wants to repair the damage but totally unsure of the approach I should take relevant to my situation. For example most of my agreements were opened early 2002-2005, most defaults (8 total) occured between 2006-2008, what are the odds they are all enforceable etc? For the record, some of my debts have passed hands so many times I was unsure who I owed (one debt has gone through 6 DCA's in 6 years!).

So should I:
                        a) CCA them all
                        b) SAR them all - there must be PPI and charges all over the place
                        c) offer low full and finals to all as the debts are so old (i.e 10% to start)
                        d) just carry on as I am

My debt list looks like this:

Origin Current Value DefaultDate
                        Creditor 1 DCA1 £4k 28/02/2007
                        Creditor 2 DCA2 £13k 02/08/2006
                        Creditor 3 Creditor 3 £9k 12/07/2007
                        Creditor 3a Creditor 3 £9k 10/07/2007
                        Creditor 5 DCA3 £11k 25/07/2008
                        Creditor 6 DCA 4 £6k 04/12/2006
                        Creditor 7 DCA5 £11k 01/01/2007
                        Creditor 8 DCA6 £2k n/a
                        Creditor 9 DCA7 £1k 13/06/2008

I hope this gives a summary of my predicament and any help would really be welcomed.

Naturally if you have any queries or need further info, please let me know and I will be glad to help further.

Many thanks in advance.

Epson x
                        Last edited by epsonsx435w; 29 May 2012, 14:58.

Comment

Hi & Welcome

ME........ I Would CCA them all you have nothing to lose........
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks, appreciate your reply.

I will start my diary - should I add it here as I go along or start a new thread within a certain section of the forum?

Also, would you recommend I keep paying my monthly DMP when I start this process?

Regards

Epson x

Comment

Thanks, appreciate your reply.

I will start my diary - should I add it here as I go along or start a new thread within a certain section of the forum?

Also, would you recommend I keep paying my monthly DMP when I start this process?

Regards

Epson x
                              Start a new thread here------> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=35

Comment

Working...
                              X