GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Pepe2008 Heading for the Sun! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pepe2008 Heading for the Sun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepe2008 Heading for the Sun!

Decided to try and nail the rest of my Debts before disappearing off to
    Portugal in the near future !
    To anyone who recognises me from the MSE Site....slight life change and am now with 'Burlesque Babe' from the MSE Forums!

Anyhoo, having been forced to face the debts of £64K in October 2007 I have been paying them off Interest Free since then....except Citibank £7000 cc which they sold to 1st Credit and I took them down the Unenforceability Route and also got £100 compensation for their behaviour.

£36K ish left. Sold Marital home ( winning £250 compo from First Active for their inability to post stuff to the right address!....and THEY PAID all the Sale Costs and Legal under their Assisisted Voluntary Sale Scheme) and have decided to move to Portugal....guess who's paying?!?

I'll detail the debts separately below and try to keep updates going.

Re: Pepe2008 Heading for the Sun!

Hi Stranger - you're doing what with whom where? Haha - well done, go for it and enjoy! That's all I can say

Although if you're off to Portugal, why not just *move* and see what happens
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Drake Finance
      paid off 24% of Original, £575 remaining
      Loan for Training Course
      Have original copy of Agreement. Appears to be OK but does no give T&C's, just mentions that I'agree to be Legally Bound' by them.
      Offered £57 in settlment.
      Letter from Cr refusing offer and asking for Financial Statement...yeah right!

Replied with a Complaint about their lack of support during (not completed ) Course and re-offered £57
      They are offering £250 as a settlement figure. Nope!

17.1. Asked then to contact College and forward my questions/complaint.
      26.1 No response to above yet.....but they have sent a DN dated 24.1, posted 2nd Class giving 'before' 6 Feb as remedy date. I make that 10 days, not 14.

Replying with Formal Complaint for College. Formal Complaint to Drakes for their handling of matter and failure to follow correct Guidelines.
      ...and probably something specific regarding DN, we'll see.

6.2 Letter with all sorts of waffle about me contacting them about a Complaint to theCollege....and then Claiming that THEY are the Creditor NOT the College and they ALWAYS follow Guidelines.....
      So why should I be writing to THEM re Complaint to the College and OFSTED ?
      Also, if they comply with OFT, why is there Default and the process they took to get there Defective?

29.2 In response to their recent letter giving me a Contact at the College to Complain to and saying that everything will be on hold whilst it is investigated I have written to the person concerned ( after a 10 day gap of course ) and asked them to confirm that they are the right person
      22/3 Letter from College agreeing that the name given was the correct one.
      Sending letter asking for them to detail their Complaints Procedure....

0/6/12 In response to recent letters, complained to College about their lack of support whilst still being threatened by Drakes.
      Have had a 'we were doing nothing wrong' letter from college. Wil leave it a couple of weeks to reply.
      Last edited by pepe2008; 18 June 2012, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Hi Stranger - you're doing what with whom where? Haha - well done, go for it and enjoy! That's all I can say

Although if you're off to Portugal, why not just *move* and see what happens
        Cheers, trying to go 'Debt Free' has its benefits! You never know who'll you'll meet!

Yes, could just disappear ( thats the Plan ) but I do so enjoy winding pompous gits up ! Just had a very caring and sharing letter from Marcus Butterworth of Capquest....may send him a card with a big wet kiss for being so lovely and concerned about me...that coming up in the Barclaycard Section....

Comment

Barclaycard/ Capquest
          25% paid off £1200 ish left
          Stopped paying 03/11 and requested CCA
          Typical Bcrd reply....blank T&C's, T&C's received letter sent to them.
          Been through Mercers and Resolvecall, just requested CCA from each of them in turn...
          09/11
          Now with Capquest. Sent CCA req
          11/11
          Blank T&C's received again! Followed with a Pre Legal Letter ( undated ) from H&L Legal ( a different desk at Capquest? ) .
          Sent 'T&C's received letter to Capquest and another to H&L along with a reminder that the Account is in Dispute and, as they are ignoring this afct, any further communication from them or their Agents without the proper CCA being supplied will result in Fees from me for dealing with it....along with a Bill for £100.
          Letter from Capquest ( Marcus Butterworth ) threatening Legals and, in very caring and concerned language, offering to help and knocking £500 off the balance.
          Yes, Marcus, you can help by explaining the whereabouts of the CCA?
          Letter so full of if's, could's, possibly's, etc
          18/1
          Letter from Crapquest. Account now on hold.

21.1 Letter from Crapquest.
          'a decision has been made to return to Bcard'!
          Also they state that they wont be paying the Invoices I sent to them for my time in dealing with their letters as ''we are not bound....unless we have expressly accepted your Terms in writing'.

UPDATED
          6.3.12. Letter from Moorcroft dated 3.3.12. It's their turn now, evidently.
          ..and so it goes, and so it goes. CCA Req going their way.

13.3 Lwegal Threat from Moroncroft. Ignore as CCA Req not yet answered
          22.,12 Moroncroft referring back to Bcard for CCA.....or lack of!
          14/3 Letter from Moroncroft referring back to Bcard AGAIN for CCA. Getting bored now
          24/4 Letter from Morons assuming that BC have sent docs so please cntact....and if they haven't please let them know! Do piss off !
          11.5.12 Blank T&Cs from Bcard, sending them back to them. Twats
          ...6.12 Moroncroft still convinced that blank T&Cs are good enough. Have sent my own 'reconstructed' letter from Bcard saying that they can't find it' ( Taken from actual letter for the OTHER Bcard Account.
          Having received a Litigation Warning, I sent a 'special' back to them.
          3/7 'On hold' referring back to Client for them to respond directly, letter
          Last edited by pepe2008; 3 July 2012, 14:12.

Comment

Capital 1 Loan
            27% paid off. £8500 ish left
            CCA req sent.

Comment

MBNA
              35% paid off Original £6000 ish left.
              Requested CCA back in 2009, received poor copy with no Prescribed Terms ( typical RBS type one ). Let it go as they were unusually reasonable with me.....twit!
              Sent CCA Request.

Letter 'We can't find it..but pleeeease keep paying us'.....Yeah right!
              Resuilt

July 2012 ....checked Credit Report.....A/C has been marked as Nil and Satisfied
              Last edited by pepe2008; 28 July 2012, 11:20. Reason: update

Comment

Barclaycard ( ex Morgan Stanley )
                32% paid off Original £4300 ish remains.
                Previously asked for CCA and they sent me someone elses! Same surname, wrong bloke....v.interesting, Bank Details, Mortgage Details, Employers etc etc. Contacted him, not happy. Had long discussions with Barclays Data Protection Officer.....didn't seem to want it back!!!!
                My CCA is good and enforceable.......but I still have the other one, maybe it's time to raise this issue again??

SEnt another CCA, lets see if they can find it again seeing as the last one came from their Data Protection Dept!
                Still holding the other one for further use with the ICO

17.1 Letter. We are trying to find it, give us 28 days
                5.3.12 Forgot to update that as at 01.2.12 Mercers were handling this Account. I ignored them but will respond when they write again.....taking into accunt the letter I had from Bcard on 17.1
                13.2 Legal Threat from Mercers, sent them the Threat-O-Gram letter with some little additions about collecting my Doorstep ... along with a Copy of the Letter from Bcard dated 17.1 which said that they were 'looking into it, give us 28 days'
                March Update. Some big twonk from Resolvecrawl turned up on my doorstep after crossing ( and parking on ) my neighbours property ! Told him precisely where he should go and in what manner and how quickly. Complained to Resolvecrawl and Mercers. All on hold as still awaiting response from Bcard re CCA.
                22.3 Bollocks letter from Mercers saying that they were holdiing for a month as I had expressed a wish to review my finances before making an offer......no I bloody didn't, I was Complaining about the actions taken in the last post.
                Letter from Bcard....'we are currently unable to provide a copy etc....' Another one bites the dust!
                ...6.12 Letters dated 2 days apart from Calder..first one stating that they are looking after account, second one saying that they are telling Bcard to sell it !
                Last edited by pepe2008; 18 June 2012, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by pepe2008 View Post
                  Cheers, trying to go 'Debt Free' has its benefits! You never know who'll you'll meet!

Yes, could just disappear ( thats the Plan ) but I do so enjoy winding pompous gits up ! Just had a very caring and sharing letter from Marcus Butterworth of Capquest....may send him a card with a big wet kiss for being so lovely and concerned about me...that coming up in the Barclaycard Section....
                  Marcus Butterworth, I see most of that clowns letters - he thinks he's a clever sod but actually his letters are rather shyte and filled with the same - basically he is a blagger and his threats are just that, threats!

They're not called CrapQuest for nothing.....

Save yourself the hassle and just bugger off mate, am sure Miss Whiplash will keep you busy
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Capital 1 CC
                    33% of Original paid £1200 ish remains.
                    Previously requested CCA in 2009, App form sent, with no Prescribed Terms.
                    Sent further signed doc to me, this was still just a Permission to make appropriate Reference Enquiry under the guise of 'Thgis is a CCA etc'
                    CA req sent

Another copy of the Sig page of the Ap along with a leter claiming that the Prescribed Terms were on the reverse ( cheers ) and the T&Cs were seperate. I make that UE.
                    17.1 WE are looking into it, it could take 4weeks to formulate a response. ( it would take about 2 seconds to give them mine!)

Letter dated 5.1 ( predating the one received yesterday by a week! ) Saying that they have complied with S78 blah blah. Who knows which letters they are replying to now. All from the same pillock ( Liam Quegan)
                    Their Agreement is just a reply card. IGNORING for now

19.1.Crapquest now dealing with this. However, see later posts, BIG problems on the way they contacted me...see pages 3 and 4.

9.2 AFter my letter of Complaint to Crapquest, they are returning it to Crapital ONe

JUly. Obviously they have found my File collecting dust and sent it to Fredrickson. 'Sold in Dispute Template, with added chili sauce' sent
                    Last edited by pepe2008; 28 July 2012, 11:23.

Comment

Universa and Mint
                      Separate Cards, but same CCA with no Prescribed Terms sent on old requests....even signed by the same bod at RBS!
                      Still no reply to CCA req to Mint in December.
                      Universa ( Style ) send copies of T&C's with the Prescribed Terms section apparently 'on reverse of App Form' ...that was written on the copy in fresh pen, if it had been photocopied writing it would have been more convincng!
                      But, still no good.

Still waiting for MINT CCA ( they returned it as 'signature required, I sent it back).
                      Letter from RBS re Universa ( Style) just repeating the 'PTs are in the T&Cs ( which were entirely separate from the App form they sent me which had NO PTs on it and which they are claiming is the Agreement.
                      IGNORING for now

26.1 CCA req returned from MINT,again, requiring Signature. Sent the 'No Signature Required, so *** off' Template. Well I'll send it in a week as it seems to take them a week to respond to anything!

9.2 Basildon Bollckbrains ( Triton ) now have Style ( Universa ) Account. Ignoring them

22.1 Letters from Triton informing that they now have Mint Account....Ignore until they chase and then remind them that I am still wAITING FOR MY cca FROM mINT AS THEY HAVE REFUSED TO SEND BECAUSE OF 'NO SIGNATURE'.

Also a letter chasing the Style ( Universa ) Account

29.1 Continue to ignore the Mint Account. Send a 'wheres my CCA' letter ( not that I've sent a request yet !)
                      13.3. Legal Threat from Triton, sent Threat -O-Gram letter
                      04/4 Sent Enough is Enough Letter re Style Financial

13/4 Letter dated 06th April from Green & Co, Solicitors (?) for Tryiton. Referred them to Tryiton and their lack of response and no CCA, told them to F-Off and Die
                      18?4Letter from Greenies returning it to RBS, no surprise there then !

14.6.12Letter from Greenies ref Universa threatening Court blah blah blah.... will send Threatogram letter
                      30.6 Following a letter from RBS offering £80 'credit to the MINT AC following my Complaint ....I insisted that they should pay it directly to me. Cheque received today.
                      3/7 Green and Co ' backing down' letter rec'd re Universa
                      Last edited by pepe2008; 3 July 2012, 14:14.

Comment

Monument
                        Same process as Barclaycard....blank T&C's but accompanied with a 'Reply Card' from a mailer! Utter crap!
                        Ignoring.
                        24/03 Default Notice received. Ignoring
                        Last edited by pepe2008; 2 April 2012, 14:56.

Comment

AA Credit Card
                          AA loan

Assumed in the past that just because I remember signing the paperwork ( with the Citylink Courier who delivered it ) that it was OK.
                          Managed to get all interest refunded for the 6 months from informing them of my inability to fully repay and their acceptance of an offer.
                          CCA reqs sent. Still waiting.

17.1 Nothing yet from CC. CCA sent for Loan, could be OK but T&Cs and Data Protection Notice and my Personal Data are on an almost illegible separate sheet. Ignoring

Update.
                          CCA on both is good , being handled by Bleurgh, Oliver and Shit,( or bad, for me) so have gone down the 'woe is me ' line to stall while waiting to disappear permanently
                          End March. Spoke to them ! ....and the Oscar goes to...Pepe!!! Cntinuing to be in a holding pattern
                          They sent a letter thanking me for my £4 per month offer on Loan, so I added £6 to it for the CC. This will keep them quiet,
                          31/4 Letter from Robinson Wank saying that they have the CC now. Well, I am still talking with BOS regarding that so in the meantime they can go suck one.
                          ...5.12 RW have agreed £4 per month too..... twats! Thats that one sorted until we go then !!!
                          Last edited by pepe2008; 18 June 2012, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Marcus Butterworth, I see most of that clowns letters - he thinks he's a clever sod but actually his letters are rather shyte and filled with the same - basically he is a blagger and his threats are just that, threats!

They're not called CrapQuest for nothing.....

Save yourself the hassle and just bugger off mate, am sure Miss Whiplash will keep you busy
                            You know what Niddy, I miss playing with this bunch of twats!
                            Just had a years worth of Contract with T Mobile written off while Moorcroft were dealing with it......they put 'Penalty Charge' instead of Charges for remainder of Contract on the Final Bill....pmsl! Show me that one in your T&C's Mr T Mobile!
                            Moorcroft Man didn't seem too happy with me settling it with T Mob direct either.

Happy New Year! Viewing Farms in Central Portugal weekend, economy collapsed....brilliant! Mega cheap properties.

Comment

Good luck with Portugal mate - however I don't get why you want a FT hobby and if you leave the last thing you want to do is let them know where you're at.....

Are you buying or renting out there, ie cheap to buy/rent? Could be tempted to try and blag a holiday home if they're that cheap (always after a bargain or 2)

Comment

Working...
                              X