GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TezBournemouth UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TezBournemouth UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TezBournemouth UE Diary

Hi all, here is my situation and I am looking forward to getting some help here. Thanks

All are credit cards and were applied for previous to 2006

1st Credit (Barclaycard) £4,729.59
    Letter asking for CCA sent 08/07/2010
    They replied acknowledging request, nothing heard since, shall I send reminder letter?

Cap Quest (Sainsburys) £3,366.31
    As above, letter asking for CCA sent 08/07/2010
    Replied acknowledging request, nothing heard since, shall I send reminder letter?

Mint approx £3,000
    Account is in default, no payments or contact from Mint or third party for about two years, what shall I do on this one?

Tesco approx £2,000
    Account is in default, no payments or contact from Tesco finance or third party for about two years, what shall I do on this one?

Lloyds approx £1,000
    Account is in default, no payments or contact from Llyods or third party for about two years, what shall I do on this one?

Halifax approx £3,000
    Account is in default, no payments or contact from Halifax or third party for about two years, what shall I do on this one?

Thank you in advance

Re: TezBournemouth UE Diary

Hiya

Ignore the last 4 - lets hope they hit statute barred before any more contact.... regards the top 2, they are UE until such time the lender does comply so do not chase them - just ignore them as well for the moment and obviously stop any payments..

If you happen to know the default dates, can you post them next to each account... cheers ;-)
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

With regards to the default dates can I get those from my credit file?

Thanks

Comment

you can indeed - see here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=158#p158
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Just to let you know I have sent you a scanned copy of an agrement I have had from CapQuest for you to look over at you convienience. (to your @live account)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TezBournemouth
            Hi Niddy

Just to let you know I have sent you a scanned copy of an agrement I have had from CapQuest for you to look over at you convienience. (to your @live account)

Thanks
            Hiya

This is an application form, not a CCA - respond in kind: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

This is unenforceable :UE

Comment

Thanks very much Niddy, will keep you posted

Comment

Hi Niddy, I sent off the letter as you instucted to Capquest the other day and got this reply..

'We thank you for your recent correspondence which has referred to the compliance department.
                A quality assurance officer will respond to your queries in due course and we confirm that your account will remain on hold whilst this mater is being investigated. '

Do I sit tight and wait for a reply?

Also I am moving house soon, do I contact them to inform that I have a new address?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by TezBournemouth
                  Hi Niddy, I sent off the letter as you instucted to Capquest the other day and got this reply..

''We thank you for your recent correspondence which has referred to the compliance department.
                  A quality assurance officer will respond to your queries in due course and we confirm that your account will remain on hold whilst this mater is being investigated. ''

Do I sit tight and wait for a reply?

Also I am moving house soon, do I contact them to inform that I have a new address?

Thank you!
                  Hiya, just sit tight til they do respond. Regards to moving, it may be an idea you know to pay for a postal divert and don't tell them you've moved...... are you closing all open accounts prior to moving so that a link will not be created? If so then don't tell them, if you're moving addresses formally by telling your lenders (current live accounts - not the bad debts) your moving then pointless paying for a redirect cos the link will be created anyway.

Sometimes, I mean in unique cases, it *can* be better not to disclose your forwarding address...... k

Comment

Working...
                  X