GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script OVERSPENDERS UE DIARY - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OVERSPENDERS UE DIARY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVERSPENDERS UE DIARY

Whoo Whoo love the new site - Thank you Niddy

17/8/10
    I started this diary as today i am sending my 1st Letter to Halifax CC.

I do remember i got this card back in 2002 and i did sign the agreement but reading what Niddy has said its worth a go.

This is my biggest monthly debt and i could manage to pay the others and clear more without this so i think it is the route to take.

One question though. I have a Consumer Credit Counselling Service interview on Thursday am and i they do not recognise this do they? Are they likely to send me packing???

the debt on this card is around £15k

Any advice would be appreciated.

Also is there something i could do about being pressured into having this card. I took a loan in branch and this was pushed on me as was my other Halifax card after some card fraud i had to change my account and the girl pushed that one on me too but that one was in 2008.

Thank you

19/8/10
    I have today CCA'd

Halifax Credit Card
    Littlewoods
    Next Directory
    Naturally Close

These are what i am contesting.

28/8/10

Yesterday i got a reply from Halifax.

There is a letter and 2 typed agreements no original signed agreement.

I do not have a scanner to send these for someone to look at though i do have a fax machine.

X

Re: OVERSPENDERS UE DIARY

Hiya

I know this will be late as you'll have had your CCCS meeting but as per email, HBOS have stated they will send the agreement under separate cover so hold fire for it - cease repayments, as it is unenforceable until they do respond.

With respect to the others let us know what they send back. And regards to the DMP, put it on hold - don't sign up right now, no need cos you're fighting certain creditors and if they come back as enforceable, you'd have to re-do the dmp anyway. So hold off sorting one, if you've already arranged it then ring and cancel tomorrow.

;-y
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Received a sign copy of my Halifax CCA today i do not think it has the prescribed terms.

It has no rate of interest on there no credit limit and no repayment schedule, i will photograph best i can and email a copy over to you.

Also had a letter from Littlewoods stating they cannot find my original agreement and sent a copy of their reconstituted terms. Also had a letter offering me 3 years 0% to pay off the amount outstanding????

Also a letter from Naturally Close which is offering a repayment plan - "True Copy" of CCA agreement - will email over.

No response from Next - So i have sent the Reminder to CCA Letter

Thanks EL NID

Comment

Gr8 feeling when the postie walks straight past your house and waves : that'll mean no nasty letters today then !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OVERSPENDER
          Received a sign copy of my Halifax CCA today i do not think it has the prescribed terms. It has no rate of interest on there no credit limit and no repayment schedule, i will photograph best i can and email a copy over to you.
          This could be enforceable, but it isn't quite..... basically there is no real prescribed terms and it is an application, of sorts. However as there is a tick in the credit card repayment box (ppi) if it does prove to be enforceable and your "blag" fails - then you would look to reclaim this element to reduce the balance. So for the time being you're blagging this ok? See how far they wanna push it.....

Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Also had a letter from Littlewoods stating they cannot find my original agreement and sent a copy of their reconstituted terms. Also had a letter offering me 3 years 0% to pay off the amount outstanding????
          This is unenforceable - not signed by you so "did they really send you a copy when you placed that first order"? Nope = :UE . They also admitted they do not have a signed copy which does help you again, prove UE ;30 .

Also a letter from Naturally Close which is offering a repayment plan - "True Copy" of CCA agreement - will email over.
          This is unenforceable - not signed by you so "did they really send you a copy when you placed that first order"? Nope = :UE

* Yes, it is the same letter to each..... it is the most relevant one to send and clearly outlines your position. ;30
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by never-in-doubt
            Received a sign copy of my Halifax CCA today i do not think it has the prescribed terms. It has no rate of interest on there no credit limit and no repayment schedule, i will photograph best i can and email a copy over to you.
            This could be enforceable, but it isn't quite..... basically there is no real prescribed terms and it is an application, of sorts. However as there is a tick in the credit card repayment box (ppi) if it does prove to be enforceable and your "blag" fails - then you would look to reclaim this element to reduce the balance. So for the time being you're blagging this ok? See how far they wanna push it.....

This is unenforceable - not signed by you so "did they really send you a copy when you placed that first order"? Nope = :UE . They also admitted they do not have a signed copy which does help you again, prove UE ;30 .

This is unenforceable - not signed by you so "did they really send you a copy when you placed that first order"? Nope = :UE

* Yes, it is the same letter to each..... it is the most relevant one to send and clearly outlines your position. ;30
            Already claimed PPI from the advice on MSE Gutted if this is enforceable this is the biggest one

Thanks for responding i will do the letters today

Comment

Diary Update

Halifax CCA request sent 17.8.10
              Received T&C's 28.8.10
              Received application copy 15.9.10
              Sent viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623 17.9.10 Niddy not sure if U/E

Naturally Close CCA request sent 17.8.10
              Received T&C's and Recon CCA 13.9.10
              Sent viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623 17.9.10 Mr Niddy says U/E

Littlewoods CCA request sent 17.8.10
              Received T&C's & we cannot find CCA Letter & Offer of 3 yrs 0% 13.9.10

Next CCA request sent 17.8.10
              Nothing Received by 17.9.10
              Sent CCA Reminder letter 17.9.10

Comment

Already claimed PPI from the advice on MSE Gutted if this is enforceable this is the biggest one

Thanks for responding i will do the letters today
                How much PPi was refunded?

Comment

Around £1500 i think did it 2 years ago ;D

Comment

Diary Update 18.9.10

Received T&C's 28.8.10

Letter rec'd from Moorcroft advising they are acting for Next threatening Litigation 18.9.10 - should i send them a copy of the CCA reminder letter???? or just file it and ignore

Thanks ;K7

Comment

Diary Update 18.9.10

Letter rec'd from Moorcroft advising they are acting for Next threatening Litigation 18.9.10.....;K7
                      Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

Thank you Muchly ;K7

Comment

you is welcomes

Comment

Diary Update 22.9.10

Received T&C's 28.8.10

Received letter from NDR DCA re: Pre-escalation Notice 22.9.10

Sent Letter to Moorcroft Re: Lender/DCA Threat of litigation viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319 20.9.10

Comment

Originally posted by overspender
                              Diary Update 22.9.10

Received letter from NDR DCA re: Pre-escalation Notice 22.9.10
                              Please email me this letter.......

Comment

Working...
                              X