GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Thindes78 1st Credit Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thindes78 1st Credit Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thindes78 1st Credit Diary

Type of account = Credit Card

Date commenced = January 2006

Approx balance = £10k

Date last paid = 15th January 2008

Are you on arrangement or not paying = Not paying

Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) = default

Account owner = 1st Credit

- sent a prove it email to 1st Credit on the 18th February 2013.
    - 19th February 2013 1st credit replied via email asking me for to confirm my details - I ignored.
    - 22nd February 2013 1st credit sent me another email asking me for to confirm my details - I ignored.
    - 19th September 2013 I received pack from 1st Credit, with credit card agreement, all credit card statements and one default notice from Llloydstsb. In the letter 1st credit given me 14 days to arrange payment of the outstanding account.

Re: Thindes78 1st Credit Diary

Dont have long to wait for statued barred with this, so best to keep going.

Email the agreement to Niddy at agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk dont send all the credit card statements, and do not cover up any of the information.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by thindes78 View Post
      Type of account = Credit Card

Date commenced = January 2006

Approx balance = £10k

Date last paid = 15th January 2008

Account owner = 1st Credit

- sent a prove it email to 1st Credit on the 18th February 2013.
      - 19th February 2013 1st credit replied via email asking me for to confirm my details - I ignored.
      - 22nd February 2013 1st credit sent me another email asking me for to confirm my details - I ignored.
      - 19th September 2013 I received pack from 1st Credit, with credit card agreement, all credit card statements and one default notice from Llloydstsb. In the letter 1st credit given me 14 days to arrange payment of the outstanding account.
      Enforceable or not I'd be sending this----> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

But no rush..... like SX says you have only less than 4 months until SB

Good luck.....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks guys.. I have now emailed Niddy.

x

Comment

I think you need to keep quiet right now.

Can you clarify; you never paid anything to anyone since 2008?

- also did you send a CCA - if not why did they send you CCA paperwork?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            Enforceable or not I'd be sending this----> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

not yet - sit tight with this for now.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi..

I have not paid a penny since Jan 2008.

I sent them a prove I owe the debt email, that was all, and 6/7 months later I get this pack, with the CCA. I can forward you the emails if you need?

Thanks x

Comment

It's fine. If you say it was a prove it email then fine.

Dont do anything just yet. Wait. Try and see out the new year however if you get any threats/emails/letters come back to us ASAP before responding.

Lets get this SB for you

Well done so far. You've done really well and NOT acknowledged anything which is awesome

Comment

Type of account = Lloydstsb Overdraft

Date commenced = Not Known (2006 roughly)

Approx balance = £12k

Date last paid = Not Known roughly early 2008 - Default was mid 2009.

Account owner = Lowell Portfolio

-8th July letter from Lloydstsb to advise debt sole to Lowell (enclosed was a letter from Lowell)
                  -22nd July letter from Lowell chasing for unpaid debt.
                  -5th August letter from Lowell, chasing and threatening to obtain my credit file.
                  -19th August letter from Lowell to advise me they have assessed by credit file and can see I am a homeowner and that they will now initiate legal proceeding to obtain a CCJ, or apply for my bankruptcy.
                  -3rd September letter from Lowell chasing me.
                  -19th September letter from Lowell advising me next contact I will receive will be from BW Legal to serve me with a Statutory Demand.
                  -3rd October hand delivered Statutory Demand from BW Legal - the SD is dated the 25th September. (not sure why it took over a week to deliver it to me, I have been in every single day.

On the Stat Demand they also added a Three mobile contract of £333.
                  Last edited by thindes78; 5 October 2013, 13:21.

Comment

I am worried about this one ^ we have a joint mortgage, with approx £15k equity, but I have approx £40k of debt overall, so surely it is not advisable for them to go the Bankrupt route? I am in two minds to let them make me bankrupt because it could be an easy route out, but it does worry me somewhat.

Comment

Hi thindes78
                      I've started a new thread for you regarding this in "Everything Legal" where it will be more private: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...845#post346845

Elsa x

Comment

Thank you for this guys..

Comment

don't worry - we'll sort the SD for you - check your PM's....

Comment

Hi, just checking if everything is OK?

Best wishes
                            IF
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                            X