GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script LTSB - dead end? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSB - dead end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTSB - dead end?

Hi,

I think I have hit a brick wall with my old business account at LTSB, all of my data has come back but only to 2002, all of my loans that I can recall (3 at least) were with the old account number, LTSB say that the old account number is not detailed, the letter goes on to say:

"I have been informed by our copy statement unit that this is an old TSB loan account (This is wrong as it was a normal business account for 15 years) and statements are no longer available due to retention periods."

I have no paperwork for this account either, just a few cheque book stubs - is all lost there for a PPI reclaim do you reckon?

Thanks

Re: LTSB - dead end?

Originally posted by vossy View Post
    Hi,

I think I have hit a brick wall with my old business account at LTSB, all of my data has come back but only to 2002, all of my loans that I can recall (3 at least) were with the old account number, LTSB say that the old account number is not detailed, the letter goes on to say:

"I have been informed by our copy statement unit that this is an old TSB loan account (This is wrong as it was a normal business account for 15 years) and statements are no longer available due to retention periods."

I have no paperwork for this account either, just a few cheque book stubs - is all lost there for a PPI reclaim do you reckon?

Thanks

Hi

Have you made them aware of this being a business account?
    I'm sure my bro in law had the same problems and it was based away from other personal loan accounts?

Anything may help, even copies of cheque book stubs, they can at least come back with an offer if they're unable to track this down, with one of mine, they had the account number (personal loan) and they could not find all the details, but at least they did come back with an offer, so if your willing to accept a goodwill offer, maybe its something you can consider if you feel there is no other way around it.

Comment

Hi Di, yes they know it was a business account, when they didn't send all my data I spoke to the girl at the DSAR unit and she knew before I asked that I wanted the old business account statements.

How would you reckon I should deal with this please?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Di, yes they know it was a business account, when they didn't send all my data I spoke to the girl at the DSAR unit and she knew before I asked that I wanted the old business account statements.

How would you reckon I should deal with this please?

Thanks

How old did you say this account is/was?

I will check with my bro in law, but I can recall they gave him a separate address to contact in regards of a business account to try tracking down the details.

I am aware Lloyds have done this with lots of others too.

I will leave a message with the inlaw to find out about this and get back to you, but meanwhile will check to see if there is a separate data dept with business accounts that may hold the details. x

Comment

Vossy

Did you do any online banking with the business account by any chance?

You can log into this on the lloyds website, and if your able to, it may give details of the loan. (this is just a suggestion, if you did and have not tried this yet). x

http://www.lloydstsb.com/

https://online-business.lloydstsb.co...T.ac=HPBLO0809
          Last edited by di30; 4 May 2012, 17:22.

Comment

I assume if you had a business loan, this would be a separate business account and they are dealt with by a different office, this was why they basic one could not originally track down any of my in laws details.

Did find a business address here as well........it does state card services though.

Lloyds TSB - Business Banking

Correspondence Address
            Business Card Service
            Essex House
            Southchurch Avenue
            Southend-On-Sea
            SS1 2LB

Registered Address
            25 Gresham Street
            London
            EC2V 7HN

Comment

Found further details, directly on business loans, and if you've not tried contacting them from this contact number yet, give them a call and ask if they can help to track down any information on that particular account, they will just ask for a few security questions.

http://www.lloydstsbbusiness.com/fin...15418WT.srch=1

By phone
              Speak to your relationship manager or call us on 0800 022 4376 (open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday) to discuss your application.

Comment

Hi Di, phew,

I closed my business account in 2003, I do online banking and did used to have the business account online too, I have looked online for my old personal stuff but it just does not go back that far, the business loans go back to 93 - 98, everything I have looked at shows only the new account numbers changed by TSB in 2002.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Di, phew,

I closed my business account in 2003, I do online banking and did used to have the business account online too, I have looked online for my old personal stuff but it just does not go back that far, the business loans go back to 93 - 98, everything I have looked at shows only the new account numbers changed by TSB in 2002.

Thanks

Drat ok, the number in the above but one post, I posted, they do not close until 8pm weekdays I think and Saturdays til 1pm, give them a call if you can. x

Comment

Will do Di,

Thanks for all the chasing about, when I did the SAR I did specifically request info on the account number. Will keep trying

Thank you.

Comment

Will do Di,

Thanks for all the chasing about, when I did the SAR I did specifically request info on the account number. Will keep trying

Thank you.

Your welcome honey.

I know it can be a right pain all this running about after them all the time, but with one particular one, I never gave up in four years and got there in the end lol.
                      Okay, that was with Endeavour Personal Finance/HFC who were never even regulated when I taken out the policy, but with the messing about and misleading info received over the years from them, they decided to uphold my case.

Di
                      X

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Your welcome honey.

I know it can be a right pain all this running about after them all the time, but with one particular one, I never gave up in four years and got there in the end lol.
                        Okay, that was with Endeavour Personal Finance/HFC who were never even regulated when I taken out the policy, but with the messing about and misleading info received over the years from them, they decided to uphold my case.

Di
                        X
                        Oh god, I got one with them on the go as well

Thanks again Di

Comment

Oh god, I got one with them on the go as well

Thanks again Di

Is that with EPF or HFC?

Even though mine was EPF, HFC taken over.
                          When did you take out yours?

When your ready start a thread in your own time (or have you already)? ;p; lol.

Di
                          x

Comment

Is that with EPF or HFC?

Even though mine was EPF, HFC taken over.
                            When did you take out yours?

When your ready start a thread in your own time (or have you already)? ;p; lol.

Di
                            x

I have not started a thread on the EPF one yet, I have read all I could on them, I know they are now HFC but mine was again in the mid 90's, it was taken out with EPF themselves, having read about how EPF (HFC) are being aresholes about PPI reclaim I was not going to bother and I have only my old account number to go on, but it was worth a punt so I sent them a SAR, not heard anything yet though.

Comment

Found further details, directly on business loans, and if you've not tried contacting them from this contact number yet, give them a call and ask if they can help to track down any information on that particular account, they will just ask for a few security questions.

http://www.lloydstsbbusiness.com/fin...15418WT.srch=1

By phone
                              Speak to your relationship manager or call us on 0800 022 4376 (open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday) to discuss your application.
                              Hi Di,

I have been on to LTSB on the business number and I am even more confused now, they have my old business account number down as a personal account? The other place had it down as a loan account but either way no department has any record of any loans.

I have no idea where to go with this one now - any ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X