GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script incasso help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

incasso help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incasso help

hello,

i am hoping someone can help/advise.

we have been through the ccj process with incasso for a loan. they have their charginf order and we have m,anaged to pay £100 p/m for the last few months.

today a nother letter and a income/expenditure sheet has arrived askgin for it to be completed and returned.

their have literally only last month had the charging order confirmed by the court, and they have only addressed this letter to my partner.

AFAIK only the courts can demand I&E forms? is this right

why are incaspoo asking again for this, and should we reply?

Re: incasso help

Have you tried to fight that judgment? What happened .... Sorry if I already know but I've forgot eeek - lots on at moment. Just wondering if we can anything for a set-aside, that's all?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      Have you tried to fight that judgment? What happened .... Sorry if I already know but I've forgot eeek - lots on at moment. Just wondering if we can anything for a set-aside, that's all?
      hiya,

10past6 was helping me, i have always said i didnt dispute that debt, and at the time couldnt face fighting it. so he adv to admit it, which we did. judge granted us to pay £42 a month, which we did, but then when we actually saw the judge he said it was very close to the amount owed where he would grant a sale, but as neg equity then he wouldnt, but that we must continue to pay the £85 a month, we queried that the paperwork only said £42 but he said no it must be at least £85.... so we managed to find an extra bit and have been paying £100 p/m for last couple of months..... the final order only came thru last week as hearing was mid sept.

now this has arrived, i have complied a letter saying we are abiding which what the judge said, and that we really cant pay another penny to them , especially as we have now separated me and dh.

im so sick of everything being so hard, everything just seems to happen at once, and none of it has ever been good in the last couple of years. the ombudsman has just turned down a ppi case i have been fighting for nearly 2 yrs, thats been a farce since start to finish as its been passed round diff staff so much! the rubbish with shatwest, im just waiting for the other debtors to jump on the bandwagon now to finish me off! my friend just got rushed into hospital for suregery, im sstill ill, me and dh, mum isnt well. i feel ready to crack up!

Comment

Hiya

How much was the debt linked to the CCJ - did they get a charging order against you at the same time?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

How much was the debt linked to the CCJ - did they get a charging order against you at the same time?
          hiya,

a lot, £23000 roughly. yes they now have the charging order too, judge said due to the amount owed he couldnt not grant one.

Comment

hiya, Niddy i have PM'd you..... regarding another matter and shatwest. they have sent an awful reply, stating the ususal shatwest fully complied with your request blah blah blah - obv having it in writing that natw have admitted that DONT have the cca means nowt!

Comment

Hiya

No PM received, nor have I had an email from you.....

Comment

oh heck, i dont know what happended then? i have tried again, but it seems to be sat in my outbox.... just to clarify - this isnt too do with my loan, this is a separate card that i know they do not have the cca for, shatwest ignored my letter regarding them not having it, and it now seems triton are too....

heres what i put. hiya, well triton have replied....

we write with reference to you recent correspondence regarding the above outstanding debt

our records confirm that natwest issued a full response to your request under section 78 of the consumer credit act 1974 enclosing all the relevant documentation. further to this natwest issued you a final response on 1st april 2010, again confirming that they had fully complied with the consumer redit act and that this account is not considered in dispute.

records of the account confirm that a default notice was sent on the 24th feb 2009 giving you opportunity to bring the account up to date within fourteen datys, thus avoiding account closure. this letter also advised you that when the account closed a Default would be registered with the rlevant Credit Reference Agencies, in accordance with company policy. when the account was not brought up to date, it was formally closed and a letter of termination was sent to confirm this on 3rd april 2009. the subsequent decision to pass your account to Triton Credit Services on 25th sept 2010 was made due to non payment on this account since 26th april 2010

therefore the full balance as noted above (£9637.17) is due for immediate collection and you are required to contact the office within 7 days from the date of this letter with payment propaosals.

letter was dated // but it only came today FFS

what now??

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88
                  hiya, Niddy i have PM'd you..... regarding another matter and shatwest. they have sent an awful reply, stating the ususal shatwest fully complied with your request blah blah blah - obv having it in writing that natw have admitted that DONT have the cca means nowt!
                  Nooo, I done a new template just for this purpose - today! Good timing or what! 2 2

---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88
                    Nooo, I done a new template just for this purpose - today! Good timing or what! 2 2

---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195
                    hiya,

you are my hero! is it the bottom one i would use, i think it is. my heads a bit scrambled, been up all night in ridiculous amounts of pain with my stomach :-(

Comment

Its the one when you click..... the one that is relevant to you - i.e. CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

So no, the second bottom! Here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

To see the links work properly make sure your web browser is on full screen and not minimised!

How are you? Thought you were getting treated for pain or is it not working properly....? Hope you're ok ;P-;

Comment

Its the one when you click..... the one that is relevant to you - i.e. CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

So no, the second bottom! Here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

To see the links work properly make sure your web browser is on full screen and not minimised!

How are you? Thought you were getting treated for pain or is it not working properly....? Hope you're ok ;P-;
                        So this o... where it asks for a date do i put the first letter i sent back in jan

Comment

Yep that one! Yep the date you originally requested a CCA.....

Comment

oh this is driving me bonkers! it keeps overwriting text!!

on that letter would i put the very first date i wrote for my cca, as the proof i have that shatwest do no have the agreement is in a letter from the FOS when i complained to them.??

Im so sorry im needing walking through this, in all honesty, no im not ok. I am on treatment since my operation to try and calm the pain, but as its stomach related, once things get me stressed it ususally results in knocking me off my feet, and to say that things are utterly vile around here at the moment isnt strong enough.

Comment

i am thinking that I need to word a bit in the letter that it was only through FOS that I got the admission, never directly by Shatwest themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X