GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script incasso help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

incasso help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: incasso help

No, you would state that you had it confirmed by natpest and enclose a copy of the fos letter that confirms this. The fact Natpest told the fos, still means they confirmed it. The fois didn't confirm it - it was natPest.

The date should be the date you asked for a CCA - when you sent that off with the £1... remember?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
      No, you would state that you had it confirmed by natpest and enclose a copy of the fos letter that confirms this. The fact Natpest told the fos, still means they confirmed it. The fois didn't confirm it - it was natPest.

The date should be the date you asked for a CCA - when you sent that off with the £1... remember?
      yeah i do remember k , ok, will get it sorted and printed off, then crawl back into bed. ;P-;

you're a star, thanks very very very much

Comment

Don't go worrying about this ok? We'll sort it.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Don't go worrying about this ok? We'll sort it.....
          i'm sorry, i can't help worrying. i only stopped paying a pound a month as we (once we'd discussed it on mSE) that this WAS unenforceable, and that they couldnt do anything. my other ccj is £100 p/m incasspoo are constantly asking for more, I mihgt be loosing my job, or getting moved somewhere with all these cuts next week. DH, although he is still here in the spare room may as well be on another planet for how locked out he's making me feel. Hence my stomach probs n other conditions all flaring up. I swear if i wasn#t on my anti d's at the moment i dont know what i would do ;eep

Comment

Hi

If you feel it is getting too much for you then start with the £1 payments again, the last thing this should do is cause stress. Obviously only you know what is best for you but one way or another you need to get to an agreeable solution and that may well mean avoiding a ccj but for the same respect one may be better, cos believe it not the courts usually understand your position much better than a DCA and do allow for better negotiation of monthly repayments.......

Comment

I'm really confused now,... No cca means they can't get ccj doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles88
                It means they cannot obtain judgement under s.127 - but that does not mean they won't try - obviously each judge makes their own decisions but by rights, they should not be issuing one, no.

Comment

It means they cannot obtain judgement under s.127 - but that does not mean they won't try - obviously each judge makes their own decisions but by rights, they should not be issuing one, no.
                  oh... i thought it meant they wouldnt even try cos they wouldnt get it. ;P-; well think i can guess how this is gonna go then, triton will pester me every couple of days, send it to incasso in a months time, who will go for the jugular and get a ccj. ;P-;

i cant see me starting payments up again stopping them, especially at £1 p/m.
                  i might try and get my ppi back from them, that will reduce the balance quite a bit.

Comment

Noooo - this time you have us here to protect you from nasty incasso..... don't worry. See what transpires yea..?

Comment

Noooo - this time you have us here to protect you from nasty incasso..... don't worry. See what transpires yea..?
                      i know, and i am very grateful to have you guys. I have started my own UE diary - its taking me a while as still feeling carp - but also a good distraction if that makes sense.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=601&p=20727#p20727

Comment

i know, and i am very grateful to have you guys. I have started my own UE diary - its taking me a while as still feeling carp - but also a good distraction if that makes sense.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=601&p=20727#p20727
                        Well done! I've replied to your diary, you're doing great - keep up the hard slog and before you know it you'll be out the other end.....

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote=pebbles88]
                          Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt":2rq0hfad]Noooo - this time you have us here to protect you from nasty incasso..... don't worry. See what transpires yea..?[/quote]

[url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=601&p=20727#p20727
                          viewtopic.php?f=49&t=601&p=20727#p20727[/url]
                          Well done! I've replied to your diary, you're doing great - keep up the hard slog and before you know it you'll be out the other end.....[/quote:2rq0hfad]

i hope so, doing the diary has made me realise one thing, that ok some of my debtors are being awful, but some arent so bad. think im just getting too caught up in the moment right now.

Comment

i hope so, doing the diary has made me realise one thing, that ok some of my debtors are being awful, but some arent so bad. think im just getting too caught up in the moment right now.
                            Hiya, hows things been the past week then? Hope you're feeling better.....

Any updates from the 1 1 at Incasso...?

Comment

Hiya, hows things been the past week then? Hope you're feeling better.....

Any updates from the 1 1 at Incasso...?

hiya, well feeling better health wise, no havent heard anything from incassoo or the other thing with Shatwest.... hmm, cant decide if no news is good news! i replied on monday, normally they time a letter so it lands on saturday so you can stew all weekend!

Comment

hiya, well feeling better health wise, no havent heard anything from incassoo or the other thing with Shatwest.... hmm, cant decide if no news is good news! i replied on monday, normally they time a letter so it lands on saturday so you can stew all weekend!
                                Glad you're feeling better - that's the main thing right? ;30 ;30

As for creditors, no news is definitely good news! Now you have us lot here you don't need to sweat on it all weekend either k

Comment

Working...
                                X