GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lloyds Default Current account Letters - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lloyds Default Current account Letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Default Current account Letters

will Scan and upload Thursday
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: Lloyds Default Current account Letters

This is the letters sent between me and lloyds
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kilasuit; 9 June 2011, 20:01.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

I'm hoping you might have a little giggle as i know i am (hopefully rightly too)

Comment

Hang on, you complained got a final response then they backtracked and knocked £800 of your total debt?

They really are ridiculous aren't they - muppets!

I'd be writing to Debt Managers direct saying you're paying £815 in via Lloyds (they do not need to know the reason) and then also say you'll pay another payment of £600 - to close the debt.

You'll find they will agree () - it may be worthwhile ringing them actually..... unless the £815 has already been credited.

best of luck - mini result in any case!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They didn't back track I complained to the chief exec via email and thats when they decided to knock the 815 off.
          Not complaining bout that.
          Kinda wanna get them fucked over as it's been quite a farce.

Comment

have you had a read of the lloyds letter 04.05.11aad.doc?

this was sent thurs 12th may and still awaiting a response

methinks that they are having a bit of a rethink and most likely speaking to their legal team

or am i reading things outta thin air?

Comment

after checking the royal mail tracking online it was recieved 13th May and still no response.

Am thinking of writing yet another scare letter to them. This time i will give them a time frame to reply to me as i'm an impatient bugger.

Comment

Still nothing from Lloyds.

Comment

Tossers aren't they!!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Tossers that Cant bloody file a letter to the correct person as just spoken to Andrew Cunningham and he has rather conveniently not received it even though i have proof it was signed for.

Asswipes

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                      Tossers that Cant bloody file a letter to the correct person as just spoken to Andrew Cunningham and he has rather conveniently not received it even though i have proof it was signed for.

Asswipes
                      Hmmmmm

Comment

Not sure i like that Hmmmmm

just thought could you move this thread to the Defaults Area as i think this may prove useful to sum1 else

Comment

I'll move it if you go through things and delete all personal info - then confirm it to me and i'll do that!

Cheers mate

Comment

You have been reading about Lloyds faulty DN's haven't you mate?

See this: ---> Default Notices - Updated Information!

And a result from today:---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...8404#post78404

Comment

In ref to both of the above i have no personal info (of mine) and about DN's

Have a quick peek at the letter i sent Debt Managers Ltd also attached to the others

Comment

Working...
                              X