GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

This is the chat thread linked to my main (closed) thread over here:Please feel free to add any comments!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

This was all taken from my original thread over on the old forums here: ---> Niddy's Problematic Linked Addresses

You'll find other interesting facts on that thread - like how to remove searches etc.... well worth a read, if you fancy seeing the consumer (ie Niddy) spank arse time and time again!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Niddy's Reason for Being here!

Niddy - thanks for posting this here. It gives really insight into behind the site and your extensive knowledge. Can't believe you've had to go though all this and I can't imagine what it must have been like for you at the beginning trying to figure this all out without a you in your ear guiding you through it!

P
      In Niddy we trust

Comment

Originally posted by 1245pip View Post
        Niddy - thanks for posting this here. It gives really insight into behind the site and your extensive knowledge. Can't believe you've had to go though all this and I can't imagine what it must have been like for you at the beginning trying to figure this all out without a you in your ear guiding you through it!

P
        Funnily enough this has come back to haunt me again - it all ends in November anyway (ie 6yrs old) - but Equifax have re-added the link so i'm fighting them again, this time I want to sue for £5k per incident which is 31 x £5k - somehow, doubt a judge would go with that - but why not? If I was famous then i'd get it awarded

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Funnily enough this has come back to haunt me again - it all ends in November anyway (ie 6yrs old) - but Equifax have re-added the link so i'm fighting them again, this time I want to sue for £5k per incident which is 31 x £5k - somehow, doubt a judge would go with that - but why not? If I was famous then i'd get it awarded
          wowza, go for it, what you got to lose?!
          P
          In Niddy we trust

Comment

Go Niddy, Go Niddy... go get'em
            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Funnily enough this has come back to haunt me again - it all ends in November anyway (ie 6yrs old)
              Unless the alleged debts are sold to MacKenzie Hall.

BTW, why didn't the Niddy Special include referring those shysters to the SRA and why didn't you follow up their letter by asking them which bunch of no-brain numpties they use as a "tracing service"?
              Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 16 June 2011, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Unless the alleged debts are sold to MacKenzie Hall.

BTW, why didn't the Niddy Special include referring those shysters to the SRA and why didn't you follow up their letter by asking them which bunch of no-brain numpties they use as a "tracing service"?
                Cos I can't be bothered, you find that when you spend all day fighting for others, your own cause kinda takes second seat....

I complained to the ICO a week before I had time to do the same for the FOS with my Citi fiasco - seriously! Anyway......

Comment

Oooh Niddy I would hate to be the person who opens that!!

I particularly like the "drag your sorry arse through the court system". That's a legal term I've not heard before
                  Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                  SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

love the last bit
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

the £25.00 p/letter charges, and the mention of Crapquest, also google it....

a lovely peace! Niddy

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

love it "amateur bullies" = tea all over the keyboard again

what eejits they are

Comment

Brilliant!!!!!!!

Comment

lol Niddy, maybe you should adjust all the templates on the site to show the words that you have used in your letter............maybe things would speed up a bit more quicker, don't you reckon??????????? lol

Comment

In all serious they do pay these charges as long as you have sent them a Schedule of Fees and are prepared to pursue it all the way to court. I've had over £150 back so far doing this!

I have a sneaky feeling you may be getting more than that just for one letter mind!

Comment

Working...
                              X