GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy's Reason for Being here!

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Mate Cuba is booked already for October lol. I doubt they'll pay out - but I'll have a laugh in the process

I'm really going to annoy them to the point they're gonna need a restraining order - see how they like random non descript letters and 40 calls a day demanding repayment of a "one sided debt"...
    Enjoy a fine Havana cigar, rolled on the inside thigh of a sultry Cuban (apparently, he is a nice guy & very experienced, being 97 yrs old!!)

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Enjoy a fine Havana cigar, rolled on the sweaty inside thigh of a sultry Cuban (apparently, he is a nice guy & very experienced, being 97 yrs old!!)
      FYPFY.

Comment

No No, It has to be a Cuban VIRGIN!

Think about it Think about it!

regards
        Garlok

Comment

Niddy, if you just pay them what you don't owe then they may stop all the letters
          I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
            Niddy, if you just pay them what you don't owe then they may stop all the letters
            Yea, I'll send a cheque for £0 and see if they think it's funny - sod it, I will do and I'll send one from the newly defaulted HSBC account that'd bounce even if they tried to bank it, you know they'd be THAT stupid that they will try and bank a £0 cheque - I can see it
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yea, I'll send a cheque for £0 and see if they think it's funny - sod it, I will do and I'll send one from the newly defaulted HSBC account that'd bounce even if they tried to bank it, you know they'd be THAT stupid that they will try and bank a £0 cheque - I can see it
              Mightn't they then try to sue on the cheque?

Comment

Niddy, PLEASE be sensible here!!

Look at other posts on the forum and learn from them. Use a third party cheque so that you are 100% safe, I will send you one for £0.00 so if they bank it the contract is with me
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

be careful here Niddy, remember it was Susie who threatened to appear in front of the judge wearing her best leather gear carrying a whip!

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Who was selling the tickets?

Comment

Wished I knew mate!

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                        No No, It has to be a Cuban VIRGIN!

Think about it Think about it!

regards
                        Garlok
                        rolled between a Virgin thighs!
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

Latest additions!

My letter ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Niddy's Reason for Being here!

My fees ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Niddy's Reason for Being here!

My Invoice ---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Niddy's Reason for Being here!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This is brilliant, I can't wait for their response!
                            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                              This is brilliant, I can't wait for their response!
                              I will start court proceedings if necessary, I want paid - they should have checked their own records prior to sending me more filth through the post!

Comment

We need a new button next to the Quote, Thanks etc. a "Go Niddy" button
                                Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                                SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
                                X