GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat Thread for Niddy's Reason for Being Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niddy's Reason for Being here!

You made I laugh Niddy!!
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

love the last bit
      Nah, I love it all a classic letter indeed

Well Done m8 cant wait to see there reply.

Comment

Love it Niddy.

Comment

Very eloquently put, Niddy!

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
            Very eloquently put, Niddy!
            Never -
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Do you think Crapquest will join AAD and ask for advice on how to deal with Niddys charges Can you add interest to these charges etc when/if they fail to pay ? Maybe you should employ Crapquest to chase Crapquest for the outstanding charge if they don't cough up lol
              Last edited by billypre; 12 July 2011, 13:30.
              I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                Do you think Crapquest will join AAD and ask for advice on how to deal with Niddys charges

Very good mate
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                  Do you think Crapquest will join AAD and ask for advice on how to deal with Niddys charges Can you add interest to these charges etc when/if they fail to pay ? Maybe you should employ Crapquest to chase Crapquest for the outstanding charge if they don't cough up lol
                  Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                  SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
                    Oooh Niddy I would hate to be the person who opens that!!

I particularly like the "drag your sorry arse through the court system". That's a legal term I've not heard before
                    Whilst it may help to explain their potential plight, that colonial expression is obviously factually inaccurate; for one thing, it should be "arses" rather than "arse" unless the company shares a communal pair of buttocks and, secondly, for an arse to be truly sorry, that arse must surely have a mind of its own.

Comment

CC - you really are a total and utter wazzock with a much underplayed amount of knowledge behind the postings, but I do love your posts!

Comment

At least the compo will help pay for the site. Or another holiday to Cooba.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                          At least the compo will help pay for the site. Or another holiday to Cooba.
                          Mate Cuba is booked already for October lol. I doubt they'll pay out - but I'll have a laugh in the process

I'm really going to annoy them to the point they're gonna need a restraining order - see how they like random non descript letters and 40 calls a day demanding repayment of a "one sided debt"...

Comment

Hi CC,

As to sharing a communal pair of buttocks, have you not been following the recent scandals making the news. One quote was:-

"the Chipping Norton Set all riding together".

Is that not ambiguous? Horses? Or---- well that might be libellous?

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

That might depend upon what - or who - they are riding.

Comment

ll

regards
                                Garlok

Comment

Working...
                                X