GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

** Welcome to the 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group! **

Whether you want to lose weight or maintain a healthy eating lifestyle, this is the place for you.

I have tried to carry over everyone's results from the last thread, please check that i have your details and that they are correct.

If your name isn't on the list and you would like to join in, please post your weight loss/gain/STS each week when you get weighed and i will update the front post on a continuous basis.

**GOOD LUCK EVERYONE**

WL to date Target

Sunnylooloo -6lb -14lb

Jenbr -15.7lb -20lb

If -0lb -14lb

Elsie -8lb -7lb

Confused76 -48lb -35lb

Pixie -9lb -14lb

Angelic healthy eating

MrsO -16lb -16lb

Helpinghand ? -28lb

Findingaway -3lb -10.5lb

Judgedreddy -4lb ?

SaltnVinegar - 26lb -48lb?

Cymruambyth -11lb -9lb

Samsmum -3.5 -14lb

Strawberry_Cupcake -18lb -50lb

PriorityOne -7lb -28lb

Nattie -18lb

MSE Refugee

Undercover Elsa -17lb

Spenttoomuch -14lb

FiscalFool-14.7lb -50lb
    Last edited by confused76; 8 January 2013, 18:20.

Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

I didn't put on any weight during my prenancy but my belly went all jellyish - I need a good exercise for my non-existent abs!!
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
      I didn't put on any weight during my prenancy but my belly went all jellyish - I need a good exercise for my non-existent abs!!
      that's really good not putting weight on...

Comment

afternoon all...i went to weightwatchers this morning and lost 1lb, making my total loss now 12.5lb. i was quite relieved to lose this week!

now then, who's joining me on this thread? please let me know if your stats are correct on the first post which i will keep updated. when you update the thread with your current stats, please state whether it's a loss or gain and how much, plus your total weightloss.

good luck everyone!

Comment

Well done Conf

I'm joining and stats are correct.......apart from I've put on 1lb so need to lose that now
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
            Well done Conf

I'm joining and stats are correct.......apart from I've put on 1lb so need to lose that now
            thanks matey...ooh glad you're joining me....so is that now 4lb loss, target 5lb? x

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
              thanks matey...ooh glad you're joining me....so is that now 4lb loss, target 5lb? x
              We all need support eh!!

Yep 4lb lost and target 5lb
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                We all need support eh!!

Yep 4lb lost and target 5lb
                fromt page updated...

indeed we do good luck losing that 1lb...you'll do that in no time!

Comment

What I want to lose and reality are 2 different things ....... Lost 2lbs this week but then needed rocky road, so can't go near the scales! My first ambition is to lose 9 lbs.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                    What I want to lose and reality are 2 different things ....... Lost 2lbs this week but then needed rocky road, so can't go near the scales! My first ambition is to lose 9 lbs.
                    well done on losing 2lb! that's fab! 9lb is a good sized target, good luck with that....

Comment

Well done all, however do not let the weight loss be the be all and end all because weight loss can bring benefits and indeed make you feel healthier but so many citizens do take it too far and end up worse off and that does frighten me.

So check your BMI and only reduce to your ideal weight taking in your height.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                        Well done all, however do not let the weight loss be the be all and end all because weight loss can bring benefits and indeed make you feel healthier but so many citizens do take it too far and end up worse off and that does frighten me.

Regards
                        of course PF....weight loss is good but only if you need to lose it in the first place! it's also about healthy eating, moving about a bit more, everything in moderation. it just so happens that a few people want to lose a few pound which is why we've got the front page

Comment

Confused,

Indeed, and just showing my concern to you lovely people.

Comment

Confused,

Indeed, and just showing my concern to you lovely people.
                            thanks PF i do know what you mean. i know people who have taken it too far and have made themselves ill, it's not good is it

Comment

Regards

I'm way above my optimum BMI PF! And gone even further above it this week with all the cakes and chocolates that have been brought into school. I got 3 boxes of chocolates given to me by children but I've had to give them away or I'd eat them!
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X