GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by If... View Post
    Haven't popped in for a while......still the same Conf, haven't lost any but haven't gained either!!
    nice to see you If...well done on not gaining! you look fab matey

i'm two steps forward one step back at the moment...i don't update you all every week as it would get tedious

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
        nice to see you If...well done on not gaining! you look fab matey

i'm two steps forward one step back at the moment...i don't update you all every week as it would get tedious
        Awww fank you

And you look great too

I know what you mean, its like doing the hokey cokey!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I'm well so trying to beat my eating/starving probs...

So currently weight is 80.1kg....and happy with it

Trying to weigh less - not calorie count etc.....

Anyhow yep this is me till my next stressful event

SC

Comment

Still the same me Will weigh myself in two weeks time

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
            I'm well so trying to beat my eating/starving probs...

So currently weight is 80.1kg....and happy with it

Trying to weigh less - not calorie count etc.....

Anyhow yep this is me till my next stressful event

SC

Just go steady eddie SC and don't rush to lose weight.....don't want you getting ill eh!!
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

You'll have noticed that I haven't posted on here for quite a while.

When I hurt my back I couldn't exercise and I also started comfort eating. The result is that I'm now a couple of pounds heavier than when I started. Oops!

SC, make sure you drink plenty of water. It's not good to cut down on that.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                Still the same me Will weigh myself in two weeks time

Just go steady eddie SC and don't rush to lose weight.....don't want you getting ill eh!!
                Thanks....my beverage of choice the last week has been high calorie (i.e sugar loaded) lemonade cos I've had such probs with my sugar levels....

Today I had cups of tea for the first time...made me want more water and was semi thirst quenching

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

When I hurt my back I couldn't exercise and I also started comfort eating. The result is that I'm now a couple of pounds heavier than when I started. Oops!

Yeah will do = thanks hun

SC

Comment

Discovered ginger tea yesterday

And still on the 101 cups of tea so going to try and get some puerrh in or something when I have a little monies...it's half way between black and green and supposed to be good for weightloss...

Weighed for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday. Very happy to report it was 79.9kg...so despite eating a tonne have only put on a 2lb. Am now 12 stone 8lbs

And now with < night time meds (cos I got high I'm drinking more water..

Amazing what sleep does to the general hot/cold thing and like the energy levels too..

Just vegging pre my friend coming over to help me blitz though have already done 1/3 of it...

Just hope and pray I find my crochet hooks in all the mess : Have lost a whole case. Hope they're not down the sofa i chucked last weekend when I got my leather chair

sc
                  Last edited by Johanino; 27 November 2011, 13:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post

Have just started drinking more water...Have a few water bottles which help ...So yeah...still on my 2 cups of coffee a day but still..

Water is cheaper than even tea

SC

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this site and never posted on this bit before but seeing as this bits here it's a perfect opportunity to forget about my debt woes and shout from the rooftops about my new diet and subsequent weight loss .................I Just lost 10.5 lbs in 13 days ...........Wahaaaayyyyyyy, ................soooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Comment

God! So sorry! .................Feel so good after that!!!

Comment

Well done, but you can go off people ...... very quickly
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yes, but I have got loads more to lose - 10.5 lbs is a drop in the ocean!! Don't mean to brag

Comment

Originally posted by spankd1 View Post
                              Yes, but I have got loads more to lose - 10.5 lbs is a drop in the ocean!! Don't mean to brag
                              Dukan? South Beach? Banana? Cabbage soup?

Which one was was it?! I *have* to know
                              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

It's the Tony Ferguson programme (from Boots) and I have to say, for me, it's absolutely fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X