GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Well I have plucked up the courage AND I haven't gained anything from the weight I'd lost and partially regained.
    So to sum up I'm lighter by 4 lbs than I was, but have failed miserably to reach the first of my targets. However having spent the week with my OH cooking fried breakfasts and buying cakes it's not that bad.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Cymru and all those treats.....I'd say not bad at all!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Another 2lbs lost since Friday

Just by eating all my calories before tea and like just having a banana for tea and drinking all my water..

So now almost 1 stone lost in just over a month

(well bar 1lb)

So yeah soooo ready for holidays...

Just pray I haven't got an infection on my foot where I stood on a plug the other night

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
          Another 2lbs lost since Friday

Just by eating all my calories before tea and like just having a banana for tea and drinking all my water..

So now almost 1 stone lost in just over a month

(well bar 1lb)

So yeah soooo ready for holidays...

Just pray I haven't got an infection on my foot where I stood on a plug the other night

SC
          wow, well done SC! are you having the equivalent of an evening meal earlier in the day?

Comment

I'm having about 1000 cals pre 3pm...

and a heap of water...

But right now I am in the hotel (with no bar) and just want a coffee and a tomato juice

No food...not hungry though a little nauseous

SC

Comment

PS. I've walked two miles today cos princes st is closed too

SC

Comment

'Update' from me...I've put on *cough cough* in 17 days since I stopped smoking...I really wish this thread was in 'Anything Goes' so I could swear about it...

Oh well, back to high protein/low carb for me for a wee whiley!!
                Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Ouch. Well done for giving up smoking, even if you put on a couple of pounds you'll feel much better and have more energy.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You'll lose it within a few weeks angelic...

Just stick the the diet and you'll be fine

SC

Comment

Could be worse...you could be on mirtazapine (it's an anti depressant) and be gaining at a rate of knots unknown to man nor beast...

I quit 7 weeks ago and have lost almost a stone in a month (just over)

What are you using hun? Patches or cold turkey? Moi I'm on the e-cig

SC

Comment

Thanks guys but going from choc to lettuce is a bit of a downer!!

I've got patches, an inhalator and those new mini's...I've reduced my strength of my patches now though.

I'm going through litre after litre of Pepsi Max to try and curb the cravings for sweet things!!

Comment

Have a freddo (20p) from the corner shop when you want choc...two bites I know but only 95 cals and like far cheaper than WW phoney chocolate

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                            Have a freddo (20p) from the corner shop when you want choc...two bites I know but only 95 cals and like far cheaper than WW phoney chocolate

SC
                            I wish I'd seen this before buying 12 muller lights *sigh*

I keep eating and eating...I'm actually too scared to go near the scales now, after losing heaps of weight after baby was born (I really piled on the beef while I was carrying her!!) I'm now actually freaking that most of it is back.

I'm going to have to actually do some exercise this time to shift it - ugh!

Comment

Och you know for next time

Somehow I've managed to gain weight overnight...guess it's just the scales being funny

Anyhow on with the water I didn't drink yesterday to shift it and more exercise tomorrow...

SC

Comment

Haven't popped in for a while......still the same Conf, haven't lost any but haven't gained either!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X