GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Weight Loss Inspiration Group

Originally posted by pixie View Post
    I have a confession. I ate a full tube of Pringles all by myself while watching tv last night. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that all the gardening I've done this week will balance it out.
    LOL must have been the weather! I had a bowl of chips and gravy! It was lush!

But I was good the rest of the week as lost a couple of pounds. Now down to 14st 8lbs.

Keep going slimmers!

SnV
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have not weighed since my Nurse done this over the docs, but I know I have put a little weight on, must get back to my home mini gym me thinks to work it off, however, will get my roast dinner done with first, can't miss out on that , not eating it until tea time today though, so it will be a late work out for me.

Well done to you all and there is no harm in a treat now and again xxx

Comment

Stayed the same this week .

Looking on the bright side - I haven't put anything on!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hey! just found this - how cool

I was wondering if anyone found coffee helped or hindered their attempts ?

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
            hey! just found this - how cool

I was wondering if anyone found coffee helped or hindered their attempts ?
            hey there malamute, welcome to the thread!

i don't drink coffee so can't really comment....but i'm sure someone else will be along shortly!

i lost 1.5lb at weigh in....i seem to be yo-yoing quite a bit the last few weeks so my socks have been pulled right up to my ears! got to get this sorted...

Comment

that's really good!! I'm just in the process of finding a plan to follow that is a little more realistic than - food followed by guilt followed by missed meal

get so confused!

Comment

Originally posted by malamute View Post
                that's really good!! I'm just in the process of finding a plan to follow that is a little more realistic than - food followed by guilt followed by missed meal

get so confused!
                hmm i know exactly what you mean i struggle with self control

i go to weightwatchers but i know it's not for everyone. i enjoy the meeting and it's a bit of social life for me as i've made some good friends there.

Comment

Hi malamute, I mainly drink decaffinated cofee so not sure if it helps tbh

Well conf...........stayed the same again!!

Congratulations on the weight loss matey!!

My socks are pulled up to my mouth to stop me eating!!
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                    Hi malamute, I mainly drink decaffinated cofee so not sure if it helps tbh

Well conf...........stayed the same again!!

Congratulations on the weight loss matey!!

My socks are pulled up to my mouth to stop me eating!!
                    well done on staying the same hunni!
                    right, if that's what works i've pulled mine over my mouth too

Comment

Another 1lb off this week - 4lbs overall towards my target.

Slowly (very slowly) getting there!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                        Another 1lb off this week - 4lbs overall towards my target.

Slowly (very slowly) getting there!
                        well done Pixie!

Comment

Hi, am i too late to join in? Been doing Slimming World on and off for about six years now. Lost about six stone in that time. Well i've lost and found the same ruddy stone six times and now weigh half a stone more than when i originally started. Think maybe i should give up??? Time for a change me thinks. Any good steady diet plans to recommend?? Dont blame the plan at all. All my own fault by the way. If i can come on here and get help with my weight and my finances i'll be one very happy bunny!!

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                            Hi, am i too late to join in? Been doing Slimming World on and off for about six years now. Lost about six stone in that time. Well i've lost and found the same ruddy stone six times and now weigh half a stone more than when i originally started. Think maybe i should give up??? Time for a change me thinks. Any good steady diet plans to recommend?? Dont blame the plan at all. All my own fault by the way. If i can come on here and get help with my weight and my finances i'll be one very happy bunny!!
                            hi Samsmum of course it's not too late to join in, i'll add you to the list in the first post.

well i follow weightwatchers and go to weekly classes but i know it's not for everyone. wow 6 stone weight loss is amazing! it shows you can do it when you put your mind to it....

how much do you want me to put as your first target? x

Comment

NOOO!!! I'm not that good. Meant i'm a yo yo dieter. Keep losing a stone then regaining it. Sorry, i confuse myself sometimes!

Comment

I'll break it down and go for a stone first please. The big picture's too scary. Just need to figure out which diet and stick to it

Comment

Working...
                                X