GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benadabec
    replied
    Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

I didn't see this and sent a Account Sold In Dispute letter. Have I f*d up?

Leave a comment:

• Bricktop
    replied

Me too !

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    My Barclaycard was sold to MKDP who passed it to MKRR. MKDP wrote in reply to my SWID letter that Barclays would be unable to supply the requested paperwork, so it was UE, but they would still like me to pay, MKRR wrote and asked me to setup a repayment plan, Keynes Collections threatened court action, I I sent MKDP's UE letter to Kc and suggested that they engage someone with a brain that can communicate with all 3 desks. letter of apology from MKDP also asking for payment.
    as yet not had the Hoist/RW letter but tomorrow is another day!
    Oh Yess!! I am now a member of the Hoist/ RW club, letter came today dated the 7th Oct,

do we have a motto/ badge/ certificate to put on the wall?

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

10/10/2015-Received notice of assignment from MKDP all rights to Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited .
    original creditor barclaycard
    last payment 21st June 2012
    22/8/2015 letter from MKDP statement of agreement governed by CCA 1974
    Last edited by Spent2much; 13 October 2015, 17:20.

Leave a comment:

• Sosad
    replied

Re. Barclaycard

I have just received letter from Hoist , " notice of assignment," stating MKDP have assigned all of its rights title and interest of this account over to them and that Robinson Way have been appointed to collect payments

original owner Barclaycard
    DCA ; MKDP
    Last paid. April 2012.

Sosad x

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Remember MKDP / MKRR/ Rob Way / Hoist = same company

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    And we start to see the pattern evolve
    I think there are a few more yet to post up......... And I dare say some more over the coming days

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

And we start to see the pattern evolve

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

Received a notice of Assignment from Hoist Portfolio for 2x Ex Barclaycard accounts - Last paid Feb 2012

Both had been sold to MKDP - Sent to MKRR/Raven recoveries ect and after sending Missing P/t letter received a reply from MKDP advising that they cannot enforce this account but I should still pay ect

MKDP have sold this on to Hoist Portfolio who advise that Robinson Way will be dealing

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied

My Barclaycard was sold to MKDP who passed it to MKRR. MKDP wrote in reply to my SWID letter that Barclays would be unable to supply the requested paperwork, so it was UE, but they would still like me to pay, MKRR wrote and asked me to setup a repayment plan, Keynes Collections threatened court action, I I sent MKDP's UE letter to Kc and suggested that they engage someone with a brain that can communicate with all 3 desks. letter of apology from MKDP also asking for payment.
    as yet not had the Hoist/RW letter but tomorrow is another day!

Leave a comment:

• billytommo
    replied

I have just received a Notice of Assignment regarding my BC credit card which was last paid in Dec 2010. The notice informs me that MKDP LLP has assigned the account to HPH2 Ltd. The response to my CCA request back in 2011 was so that makes it

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    started a topic Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

If you've had a Barclays account and have recently been notified that it's been transferred to Hoist Portfolio (Inc Robinsons Way) then I wouldn't go sending anything in response!

Instead, and so we can monitor it, please post here - just a brief post clarifying:

1. The Original Creditor (ie Barclays Loan / Card etc)
    2. The DCA (ie MKDP)
    3. The date you last paid
    4. Confirm - did you previously get told it was UE / Written Off / Stopped Collection / Other reason

At this stage I'd personally not reply. Keep an eye here and I'll keep you updated with what I'd be doing (if you're interested that is)....

Don't stress - it's toilet paper
Working...
X