GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightwatch
    replied
    Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    My Barclaycard was sold to MKDP who passed it to MKRR. MKDP wrote in reply to my SWID letter that Barclays would be unable to supply the requested paperwork, so it was UE, but they would still like me to pay, MKRR wrote and asked me to setup a repayment plan, Keynes Collections threatened court action, I I sent MKDP's UE letter to Kc and suggested that they engage someone with a brain that can communicate with all 3 desks. letter of apology from MKDP also asking for payment.
    as yet not had the Hoist/RW letter but tomorrow is another day!
    14/10 Oh Yess!! I am now a member of the Hoist/ RW club, letter came today dated the 7th Oct,

do we have a motto/ badge/ certificate to put on the wall?

I have today received the Robinson way template letter asking for me to agree a payment plan
    I shall agree to £0.00 per month, well they did say there was no minimum payment

Leave a comment:

• patchouli
    replied

Hi... I got a letter too..

Barclaycard debt of almost 3k... it gives me 4 options to pay... £18.48, 11, 7 or tell us what you can afford..

Was going to send a sold in dispute but will sit tight and wait and see.

oh and they quote an email address for me which I haven't had in years! happy for them to email that one as often as they like lmao.

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

If it was me I would not be filling in a financial statement and would not recommend other to at this stage.....plenty of time for that way down the line.....if ever needed

Leave a comment:

• jadex
    replied

just noticed a follow up email from RW came in yesterday (that's the first one I got any email from any DCA - they must have got my address from Barclays)

How much can you afford?

We want to understand your circumstances

Completing your financial statement will help us to understand what you may be able to afford each month.

You can do this by visiting www.robway.co.uk where you can complete your financial statement (use My Account and Make An Offer options) or webchat online with one of our representatives. If you would prefer to talk to one of our colleagues, please call on 0345 605 1360.

We may even be able to agree a reduction in the balance you owe which can be paid over 1, 2 or 3 months. Please note that where this account is recorded on your credit file, once any agreed reduced amount has been paid this will be updated as partially settled with zero balance outstanding, and not as settled or satisfied.

Yours sincerely

Customer Contact Manager
    Robinson Way
    Part of Hoist Finance

Leave a comment:

• Enforcer
    replied

I got exactly the same letter today, seems like a lot of us have now joined the same club.
    Will do nothing for now and await developments.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

they are fishing they don't really know it's me s

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

As already suggested, it's probably best waiting to see what transpires here. I'd not respond if it was me - that's for sure

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

I've had one as well, since it's well SB they can go and do one

hope I'm not going to have to write and tell them, what a waste of money!

Leave a comment:

• helmsman
    replied

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    Morning Just received a letter from Robinson Way - ex Barclarycard

The above account remains outstanding and we need to agree and affordable payment plan based on your circumstances . There is no minimum payment, you only need to pay us what you can afford to pay .
    We currently have over 300.000 customers paying us and on average they pay us £17.04 per month.
    Some customers pay more, some pay less
    Just thought i would update , wonder if anyone else will receive the same letter ?
    Hi,
    I think quite a lot of us have, we await their next letters.
    Helmsman

Leave a comment:

• Spent2much
    replied

Morning Just received a letter from Robinson Way - ex Barclarycard

The above account remains outstanding and we need to agree and affordable payment plan based on your circumstances . There is no minimum payment, you only need to pay us what you can afford to pay .
    We currently have over 300.000 customers paying us and on average they pay us £17.04 per month.
    Some customers pay more, some pay less
    Just thought i would update , wonder if anyone else will receive the same letter ?

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

Originally posted by Henryhatter View Post

Haven't heard from these since March 2013 when I had a Notice of Intended Legal Action letter from Keynes Collections. Responded with SWID.

Yesterday, received a letter from Rob Way dated 15/10/15: HPG2 LTD (Ex Barclaycard). Have not had any notice of assignment.

NO MINIMUM PAYMENT REQUIRED …. The above account remains outstanding and we need to agree an affordable payment plan...

Anything to do? Thanks.
    The letter from Keynes is slightly concerning but if you replied to them and you have not heard anything more for so long
    I would be inclined to let sleeping dogs lie

With regard to the Rob way letter, Again I would suggest to file it away and see what they send next. Could well be a bit of a fishing letter to get you to start correspondence again

Chuckle optional

Leave a comment:

• Henryhatter
    replied

The Original Creditor - Barclaycard
    The DCA – MKDP

Date commenced: April or May 2007 eek!
    Approx balance: 11,000 (now 11,955)
    Date of last payment: July 2011
    28/10/11, CCA reconstituted copy received. Niddy says what sent unenforceable.

Haven't heard from these since March 2013 when I had a Notice of Intended Legal Action letter from Keynes Collections. Responded with SWID.

Yesterday, received a letter from Rob Way dated 15/10/15: HPG2 LTD (Ex Barclaycard). Have not had any notice of assignment.

NO MINIMUM PAYMENT REQUIRED …. The above account remains outstanding and we need to agree an affordable payment plan...

Anything to do? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Sosad
    replied

Thank you Spud ,I am just a worrier and never know what the right thing is to do .
    SO I'll just have a wee chuckle

Sosad xx

Leave a comment:

• Spud
    replied

Originally posted by Sosad View Post
    RE; Barclaycard.
    I also received letter from R.W. stating "no minimum payment required" should I follow others and ignore?

Sosad x
    In a world where people have to be careful what they say.....Nobody would instruct you to IGNORE it....

What I would say is, Have a little chuckle to yourself, File it away carefully in your folder with the other letters, It doesn't warrant a reply and continue as if you were normal......I ignored mine

Leave a comment:

• Fleabite
    replied

Hello
    I have also received the 'no minimum payment required' letter.

Will ignore it and keep looking at this thread.

FB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X