GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Midastouch's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midastouch's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midastouch's UE Diary

Hi all!

Just an update for you. I have three debts with LTSB. One unsecured loan that is post April 2007 and another UL and Credt Card that were before 2007. CCA'd all the accounts as per Niddy's excellent templates earlier this year and have been issued with Defaults on all the accounts.

The two pre 2007 debts have been passed on to DCA's and I've sent the relevant template in response, with them replying that they will contact the creditor and get back to me. The post 2007 loan, I've just ignored (as per Niddy's advice) and have just got a Litigation Notice letter from Midas Legal Services threatening the usual. It's a standard template letter with printed signature (M Dobson) and I assume I just continue to ignore?

Hope you are all OK - Niddy is your daughter still recovering well?

Keep smiling,

MT :boobs1

Re: Midastouch's UE Diary

Originally posted by midastouch
    and have just got a Litigation Notice letter from Midas Legal Services threatening the usual. It's a standard template letter with printed signature (M Dobson) and I assume I just continue to ignore?
    hello trouble ;Hi1

Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Bear in mind you are blagging it so a lot of that template isn't actually "true" - but we'll see how much Lloyds know before we worry too much so see what they come back with.....

Thanks, DD is getting better now so chuffed about that! :boobs1
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy.

Great news re: DD ;Hi

Have a great weekend ;-y

Comment

Thanks Niddy.

Great news re: DD ;Hi

Have a great weekend ;-y

Thanks you too y
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi all.

I have an update from my pre 2007 loan with LTSB which was an online loan and passed on to Wescot DCA. I challenged them as per Niddy's instruction and they replied that they would investigate. Well today I received the outcome - Wescot have closed the debt on their computer system and returned the account to LTSB.

I take it the matter isn't closed and that LTSB will probably instruct another DCA, but I feel that a small victory has been made! What do you think Niddy?

MT

Comment

Well done, see what happens next yea?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
              Well done, see what happens next yea?
              Will do..and thanks again mate! :boobs1

Comment

I've just joined Experian online to access my credit report and to see when I have been defaulted. Of my three debts with LTSB, the only one that shows in default is my credit card debt (by far the highest amount). The two loan accounts have been classsed as settled??

Confused dot com.

Comment

Hiya

settled could mean they have closed the account (i.e. sold it on) so can you remember if you've been defaulted? If so it sounds like they have now formally terminated the agreement so it won't be long before a new entry appears with the new debt owners name (usually a DCA)....

As for the overdraft, see what happens yea? And you can never log-in once you're defaulted/terminated so sit tight and see what develops.... also cancel experian cos you do not need it - you'll be buggered for 6yrs now so that is waste of money - seriously...... remember some lenders report to Experian, others Equifax so just cos something does not show on one CRA it may show on the other - remember that!

Niddy...

Comment

That's what confuses me. I've been defaulted on all three of the accounts but only the CC shows as defaulted on my file. The other two are Settled and marked Satisfactory with a balance of zero. Now that Wescot DCA have returned one of these back to LTSB, surely that could only mean good news?

I'm happy not being able to get credit for 6 years to be honest. My life is a lot simpler (& happier) dealing with cash & cheques only.

Thanks again mate - will keep you updated as & when I receive any more nonsense.

Comment

Hmm, I know what you mean but usually this happens once they have terminated and assigned the debt - so i'd expect in the next month or two, that you'll get a new default from whoever owns the account - as I say, usually a DCA.

Comment

Hi all.

I have an update from my pre 2007 loan with LTSB which was an online loan and passed on to Wescot DCA. I challenged them as per Niddy's instruction and they replied that they would investigate. Well today I received the outcome - Wescot have closed the debt on their computer system and returned the account to LTSB.

I take it the matter isn't closed and that LTSB will probably instruct another DCA, but I feel that a small victory has been made! What do you think Niddy?

MT
                        Today I received a letter from AIC credit services in Glasgow for this account asking for my payment proposals. I have sent them the same letter as sent to Wescot and will see what they come back with.

Comment

Today I received a letter from AIC credit services in Glasgow for this account asking for my payment proposals. I have sent them the same letter as sent to Wescot and will see what they come back with.
                          Okies, keep us updated..... ;-y

Comment

Hi Niddy.

Received a standard template letter from Moorcroft concerning my post 2007 loan. It's headlined APPOINTMENT NOTICE and is asking me to arrange a convenient time for their representative to visit. Alternatively, they will accept monthly payments of £80 by post office paying in slips. 1

Ignore or send the relevant response?

Thanks as always and have a great weekend one and all, :boobs1

Comment

Hi Niddy.

Received a standard template letter from Moorcroft concerning my post 2007 loan. It's headlined APPOINTMENT NOTICE and is asking me to arrange a convenient time for their representative to visit. Alternatively, they will accept monthly payments of £80 by post office paying in slips. 1

Ignore or send the relevant response?

Thanks as always and have a great weekend one and all, :boobs1
                              Morning, Just respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182

Comment

Working...
                              X