GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script crazymaz UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crazymaz UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazymaz UE Diary

hiya all
    as advised by niddy to start my own Diary so i can discuss mine and hubbys queries

1. RBS - mint card, have been requesting SARS and they will not supply the info without us now providing evidence of passport or driver license, even after providing signature.
    The CCA was not clear -that we originally received as part of the cca request - but of course i had wanted the sars info as to look for the default they have now placed on credit file

hubby still wishes me to complain the ico as they have tried to pass the buck again and our postal order of 10.00 has now expired as its 6 months since it was first sent...
    but i think i will scan what the cca shows and then we can go from there?

Niddy has advised to wait for any more updates from them and is unenforceable until they supply the info.

2. Barclaycard hubby, had sent the letter requesting copy of cca, they had sent their usual we have sent you all ie only the terms not the cca copy and i never responded back and its been left in limbo no one chasing for the past 6 months.

3. halifax hubby, had sent cca request they have not sent only set dca's which ive not responded to their requested phone calls or payment, still waiting on cca

4. alliance leiecester, mbna card
    , sold to a dca who have sent a letter from sols threatening court action, but its from link who say they hold the debt now and i should pay them, had requested cca, still waiting on mbna from over a year ago, need to respond to link not sure what letter now..
    COURT ACTION - thread is here viewtopic.php?f=59&t=883

5. bank of scotland, only ever sent an application form, nearly 2 years no that ive had a request for payment.

6. halifax credit card -

7. monmument card

8. mbna

9. mbna virgin cc

10. debenhams storecard with cl finance but not heard from them nearly 2 years

11. barclaycard

Re: crazymaz Diary

can't wait to see your update Maz
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

just having a peek Maz, good luck with RBS

Comment

Maz,

You done another bunk on me?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hiya Niddy and Dopey

nah you aint getting rid of me that easy Sir, k its been a busy week, got a little one to care for part of my job now and i didnt even realise it was friday already

I will be back once little one in bed and i have time for myself after ive sorted the family out.

i will put info on the first post ive created and thank you for looking in - very much appreciated.

have fun laters MAZ

Comment

Come on Mazzy Moo - get em sorted and post the diary lol

See you women of leisure - never get owt done lol

Comment

Re: crazymaz UE Diary

hhahahahah niddy,,, i know you are right

let me list the easy ones now and get back later off on a training session in 10 mins but huge thanks to you and dopey in keeping me on my toes

but im thinking now should i do a seperate thread for each creditor or can i put all info on the first post on this thread?
              ;-y

see ya later mazzy mooo

Comment

woman, you are procrastinating!! Get going!!! actually I felt much better once I written it all down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                  woman, you are procrastinating!! Get going!!! actually I felt much better once I written it all down!!!
                  I agree - once you have written them all down you will feel much better & will also know what you are dealing with.
                  It is the first big step & it will empower you to deal with it.
                  Get going & good luck!

Comment

Hiya

start a new post (i.e. click post reply) and use one for each debt - see my guidance on what to do, as detailed here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Comment

hiya all

Excellent that is what i can now do and i like to work in this orderly way too,

go and find some more paperwork and i totally agree have got to the stage - i need to get all of them under some kind of control and understanding where im at and like you say dopey and matty too, once its written out its easier to see exactly where each debt lies and at what stage and so much easier for niddy to help too, as i really do appreciate everyones support.

I dont ever want to get back to the stage where i was ill from all the pressure of the calls and not knowing how to fully deal with the situation and i sought help from cab and national debtline and thought id got on top of stuff with my own dmp but it all fell apart as creditors pushed and pushed me over the edge.

Now i wish to deal with it so that i have control and get things sorted once and for all.

have a fun day laters maz ;-)

Comment

Hi Maz

It does take a wee bit of organisation to keep track. I list on here debts and progress and ask Niddy when I'm not sure. I also keep a filing system, one file for each creditor (we've got 22), I put everything in these files including copies of all the letters I send. I also have a filing pile, (just stuff like statements etc) and a file for "in progress" this is stuff I have asked Niddy about and will probably need action, so it sits in this file until I know what to do with it and then I do it and transfer to individual file. I know it sounds a lot of faff but it means I have an online trail and a paper trail for each account and if I look at the file I instantly know where I am. It can be quite therapeutic sorting it all out and it makes it easier to give Nid the right info and the big benefit is that I know where we are with every account all of the time.....................
                        have a good day, go buy some plain brown folders and get going.....

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey
                          Hi Maz

It does take a wee bit of organisation to keep track. I list on here debts and progress and ask Niddy when I'm not sure. I also keep a filing system, one file for each creditor (we've got 22), I put everything in these files including copies of all the letters I send. I also have a filing pile, (just stuff like statements etc) and a file for "in progress" this is stuff I have asked Niddy about and will probably need action, so it sits in this file until I know what to do with it and then I do it and transfer to individual file. I know it sounds a lot of faff but it means I have an online trail and a paper trail for each account and if I look at the file I instantly know where I am. It can be quite therapeutic sorting it all out and it makes it easier to give Nid the right info and the big benefit is that I know where we are with every account all of the time.....................
                          have a good day, go buy some plain brown folders and get going.....
                          Thanks for explaining, the other thing is not only do you know where you are, but the way you portray it across to me makes it easier for me to know where you're up to as well..... usually you list everything and then ask me a question at the end which is like, perfect - cos I don't need to go searching for past history - I can see what you typed and respond, usually with no linking necessary....

Its all about making your life easier and also making my life easier, or you don't get my time lol. Sorry but it's true - those with messy threads get left til last, when I have time to decipher things - sometimes that can be two weeks....

Comment

hiya niddy and dopey

again many thanks and of course i do want to make it very easy for you all to understand where im at and what help you can give me without taking much of your time as i fully appreciate it - thank you

off to buy all my folders and i will put into practice everything you have all advised me including matty too

cheers - wow dopey 22 - i can now truely understand it does need to all be fully organised
                            k

laters maz ;-)

Comment

Thanks Maz - laters - Niddy y

Comment

Working...
                              X