GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hops UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hops UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hops UE Diary

Hi,
    Thought I had better do a diary of my dealings with Citi card so here goes:

Balance now: £10048 (was about £7000 before everyone added on their bit of charges).
    Default notice served Jan 2010
    CCA request sent Nov 2009 – never received reply only lots of promises to sort out on numerous phone calls received.
    Initial DCA (Collect Direct UK) seen off when mentioned never received CCA then Cabot took over Nov 2010.

During a phone call with them I mentioned I had never received my requested CCA to which they sent me a large document which I have now forwarded to Niddy for confirmation (if you could please look at this Niddy I would be very grateful).
    Cabot keeps moving out the deadline for me to contact them but I am sure they will be back with vengeance soon (last letter gives me until 7th April to contact)!!

Many thanks for all your help people.

Oh meant to say original card was taken out with Associates.
    Last edited by hops1963; 29 March 2011, 08:43. Reason: Update

Re: Hops diary

Hops NO phone calls
    absolutely none
    Niddy is just on his way back and will be looking at everything shortly.
    DCAs are always giving deadlines, ignore them. Have you sent Cabot a letter saying its in dispute due to non-appearance of CCA, remember telling them on the phone is a waste of time, you need everything in writing.

Comment

Ok will do.

Comment

fabby do!!!

Comment

Re: Hops UE Diary

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
          Hi,
          Thought I had better do a diary of my dealings with Citi card so here goes:

Balance now: £10048 (was about £7000 before everyone added on their bit of charges).
          Default notice served Jan 2010
          CCA request sent Nov 2009 – never received reply only lots of promises to sort out on numerous phone calls received.
          Initial DCA (Collect Direct UK) seen off when mentioned never received CCA then Cabot took over Nov 2010.

During a phone call with them I mentioned I had never received my requested CCA to which they sent me a large document which I have now forwarded to Niddy for confirmation (if you could please look at this Niddy I would be very grateful).
          Cabot keeps moving out the deadline for me to contact them but I am sure they will be back with vengeance soon (last letter gives me until 7th April to contact)!!

Many thanks for all your help people.

Oh meant to say original card was taken out with Associates.
          Hiya, the documents that you loaded to the database are clearly unenforceable; not only is there no signature of yours anywhere (i.e they could have created any old terms) plus the fact they only sent terms, this remains unenforceable until such time they send an agreement - respond to cabot with the following: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for that - you really are a star!!

Comment

Thanks for that - you really are a star!!
              Cheers

Keep us updated
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi all,

Have received a reply from Cabot saying they usual agreement is enforcable blah blah. Anyhow have uploaded to site for you to see Nid.

Many thanks for all you are doing for me and everyone else!!

Comment

Hi all,

Have received a reply from Cabot saying they usual agreement is enforcable blah blah. Anyhow have uploaded to site for you to see Nid.

Many thanks for all you are doing for me and everyone else!!
                  I've replied to the secure section for now...... please reply there and then i'll reply properly here.

Thanks

Comment

Replied in secure section.

Comment

Replied in secure section.
                      Thanks for this, ok personally i'd ignore it and see what they come back with.... they are talking shyte in most of their letter, so much so that I just don't have the time to go into all the faults.

Point is, it's your view v theirs, don't worry too much at this stage- see what they want to send you next!

Comment

OK thanks

Comment

OK thanks
                          Don't worry about anything, just give us a shout when they write again.....

Comment

No more contact so far but i am sure it will raise its head eventually.
                            Has anyone else had Cabot come back to them?

Comment

Mr D has a citi card, they just update us every so often saying they are still looking, its taking them a while and with any luck will take them a while longer, in this case no news may be good news!

Comment

Working...
                              X