GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hops UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hops UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hops UE Diary

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
    Hi Plan B is now SB.
    In which case, pardon me from saying this, but you still need to keep your mouth firmly shut for the time being

Because if there is any doubt that this debt may not be SB you don't want to do anything which may encourage the creditor to open your file and have a good look inside.

My next question is what makes you think it's SB?

I don't doubt you but what evidence do you have of your last payment etc.?

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B

No payment made since August 2009, have the original Citi bill from Nov 2009 showing balance. Then never made any payments. Just want the constant phone calls to stop,just ignored the third one today.

Comment

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
        Hi Plan B

No payment made since August 2009, have the original Citi bill from Nov 2009 showing balance. Then never made any payments. Just want the constant phone calls to stop,just ignored the third one today.
        Just answer it ......Fish market shark speaking
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

As this is likely SB ( But not yet confirmed and/or well past the last cause of action) the best thing you can do now is follow the advice that others have already given you, sit tight and don't respond to them in any way.

They are fishing and the last thing you want is for them to look at the account in any detail just yet. If they call and get no reply they will just call again which buys you time. If they write a few times and get no reply it is likely that the account may be put to one side in the "Review" bin.....Which buys you time

In short, Do everything you can not to correspond with these until you absolutely have to. Hopefully by then you will have drawn it out long enough to be well and truly past the SB post.

Imagine how gutted you would feel if you let rip now and they issue a claim 1 month before it really is SB.......Time is your friend here
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok will do.

Comment

I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of these calls, We all do

They don't last forever.....hang in there and keep us updated

A moments irritation for a lifetime away from this debt

Comment

Just a quick update for others dealing with Crapbot, calls coming almost every day and the strangest letter. They sent a welcome letter again almost six years after the last. Will continue to ignore until the end of the year i think then hit with the SB angle just to be sure.

Comment

There's calls drove me mad but as Spud said they won't last forever .xxxxxx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

got myself call blocker phone BT one - silence is golden, crapquest rang every 2 days up to I got this phone, they seem to suddenly step up auto dialing you after about 18 months, even if they have outstanding e-mail from that time and no yearly statements!

Comment

End of year update.

So still getting the occasional call from them but very few now. They even sent me a 90% discount letter in November - still no thanks.
                      So for all you people out there dealing with these prats there will eventually be light at the end of the tunnel. Quite looking forward to their next step!!

Comment

Great ,enjoy Christmas Hope. xxxx
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                        X