GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hops UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hops UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hops UE Diary

I've got a Citi card, or at least i used to.

Cabot are also involved with mine & not heard a word from them since December.

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
      Mr D has a citi card, they just update us every so often saying they are still looking, its taking them a while and with any luck will take them a while longer, in this case no news may be good news!
      You mean Mr D has an Opus card now being bought out/transferred again?

I am sick of these idiots now!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Quick update - still heard nothing. No news is good news i suppose.

Comment

Update - received phone call yesterday, looks like they are going through their old accounts and re-visiting. Have told them will deal with letters only. Will keep you informed when i receive something.

Comment

Hops, you are answering the phone again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              Hops, you are answering the phone again!!!
              Been so long they caught me off guard!! Sorry

Comment

Hello

Right have recieved letter from Cabot listing amounts owed to them - which according to the letter i requested? Don't remember that!!
                Do i need to send anything else to them, have had agreement confirmed as unenforceable by Niddy and sent letter to inform them of this a year ago.

Many thanks for all help.

Comment

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
                  Hello

Right have recieved letter from Cabot listing amounts owed to them - which according to the letter i requested? Don't remember that!!
                  Do i need to send anything else to them, have had agreement confirmed as unenforceable by Niddy and sent letter to inform them of this a year ago.

Many thanks for all help.
                  I Would just see what they do next if it were me..........
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello

Just to keep this up to date have today again received a letter from Cabot listing amount owed + plus their illegal interest charges and saying despite their attempts to contact me amount still remains outstanding.
                    Do i need to send a reply disputing account or remain silent?

Many thanks for all your help.

Comment

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
                      Hello

Just to keep this up to date have today again received a letter from Cabot listing amount owed + plus their illegal interest charges and saying despite their attempts to contact me amount still remains outstanding.
                      Do i need to send a reply disputing account or remain silent?

Many thanks for all your help.
                      Looks like they are writing to you every 6 months....

You should get another one around November time.....
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for that - only five more letters to go then until SB!!

Comment

OH got one a bit earlier! They must be getting desperate as they can now offer me a 30% discount or an affordable repayment plan over five years.
                          I take it we continue to retain letters but not reply?

Comment

you got it Hops

good ignoring

Comment

Hi all
                              Looks like they have got their partners in crime Fire onto me now. Received a letter from Fire today demanding immediate payment of monies owing.
                              Any advice of what i should be sending this bottom feeder?

Thanks

Mark

Comment

sold in dispute

there you go

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...lst-in-dispute

keep and eye on it, and let us know how you get on

Comment

Working...
                                X