GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hops UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hops UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hops UE Diary

Will do - will be in the post Monday.

Comment

Interesting, large letter from Cabot containing statement of account and reconsitituted credit agreement they sent me before (Niddy confirmed as unenforceable) as well as the usual letter explaining that they can push for a CCJ. Must be a reaction to the account sold in dispute letter sent to their chums at Fire.
      Was thinking about sending the unenforcable cca letter again just to make my point clear - any thoughts?

Comment

was it UE due to no prescribed terms

if so I'd sent that again to Cabot and copy to Fire

Comment

Hello
          Looks like my account is playing office tennis again - back from Cabot to their chums at Fire.
          Looks like I shall have to keep up the sold in dispute letters.
          Just a thought does the SB date relate to the date the default notice is served or the last payment on the account?

Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Just a quick update - plenty of threatening letters and another threat received on 8th December . Nothing back yet but i await the next chapter with interest,

Comment

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
              Just a quick update - plenty of threatening letters and another threat received on 8th December . Nothing back yet but i await the next chapter with interest,
              Threats? Any LBA's by any chance?
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy and a happy new year!
                No LBA's as yet, last letter was 8th December threatening to pass further up their system in the next seven days.

Comment

Hello

Well they kept up their threat and moved me onto Ruthbridge who sent nice welcome letter with the letter i received from Cabot. Take it i ignore as just need to reach October to be six years since last payment was made, credit file shows default issued Jan 2010.

Comment

Anyone dealt with Ruthbridge did a google search and very little written about the recently. Anyhow got another letter from them offering me a 50% discount if i don't pay that they will recommend court action. Still ignoring!

Comment

Well thats it - today was six years since my default day day. Cabot have upped the letters in the last month but no court action. Last letter just said they would continue to write until i acknowledged the debit - no chance!!
                      Thanks to all that have helped, especially during the dark early days Niddy has been a life saver.
                      I do have one question - should i send the statue barred letter to the jokers at Cabot or let them stew and waste their money. Just don't want the hassle of defending a court case.

Comment

do nought, keep your powder dry until you really need to let rip

Comment

Will do!!

Comment

Time to let rip me thinks - constant phone calls now!!

Comment

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
                              Time to let rip me thinks - constant phone calls now!!
                              No it's not time to let rip.

Heed MrsD's sensible suggestion on 29th January:

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                              do nought, keep your powder dry until you really need to let rip
                              You're getting phone calls. If you've got caller display (I presume that's how you know Cabot are calling) then don't pick up.

If you've not got caller display and you're answering the calls then hang up when they say who they are or ask you to admit to who you are.

When is this old Citi Card debt due to go SB? Your first post says you were defaulted in January 2010.

Plan B x

Comment

Hi Plan B is now SB.

Comment

Working...
                                X