GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tinkerbelle UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinkerbelle UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinkerbelle UE Diary

Posted in the General Debt Forum previously and am now starting my diary. Have recently retired and am unable to pay the minimum payment for a Barclaycard and Mbna credit card. Have sent out two CCA requests and have received a reply from Barclaycard

Re: Tinkerbelle UE Diary

Barclaycard

Type of account credit card

Date commenced 4/8/97

Approx balance £6k

Arrangement not paid since 12/14

Status in arrears

Account owner Barclaycard

13/4 received up to date terms and conditions in an A5 leafllet all stapled and with my name and present address and 8 pages of terms and conditions
    21/4 received separately a recon agreement should I send this only?

Comment

Just a few details about the recon agreement. It has my original address and right to cancel on page one. The next page is Terms and Conditions and the last page is a copy for my records and details on how to cancel etc.
      I'm shocked at what Barclaycard have sent as it is not a true copy; the terms and conditions on page two are dated 13 months later than the date that I took out the card.

Comment

Can anyone help pleas?. I have tried to send the recon agreement via the portal and it says that the file is too big, thanks.

Comment

Hi Tinkerbelle, what I do is take a picture with my phone, and upload it to my laptop, and it is huge, so I open it in paint brush, and choose resize and changed the figures to 50%, I do that twice, and then it is reasonable size, so I save it as new file, and that should do the trick, I hope that helps.

Comment

thank you for your reply and help but I don't have a phone so will have another go tomorrow thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbelle View Post
              Can anyone help pleas?. I have tried to send the recon agreement via the portal and it says that the file is too big, thanks.
              email - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thank you Niddy for your response and help
                I think I have scanned with a too large DPI going to have a play with the resolutions to make the PDF smaller, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbelle View Post
                  thank you Niddy for your response and help
                  I think I have scanned with a too large DPI going to have a play with the resolutions to make the PDF smaller, thanks again
                  My email can cope with 50Mb - You need to scan it as a document, not an image - otherwise it will be a 20Mb document (image scan) instead of a 1Mb document (document scan).

Instead of messing with DPi - just re-scan as a colour document.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

What they've sent is not the original. It's lacking any personal details such as signature etc.

I'd presume that they've sent a recon set. We need the originals & varied terms. So for now I'd send back the missing PT's template.

Comment

Thanks for the speedy response.
                      By varied terms do you mean the present terms and conditions which were sent in the 8 page booklet in post #2 ?
                      Will send the missing PT letter.

Comment

There's nothing with your signature is there? Yes I would send that

Comment

No signature , thanks for response.

Comment

Type of account credit card
                            Date commenced 2009
                            Approx balance £2.5k
                            Status in arrears
                            OC Mbna

13/4/15 Following advice sent for CCA. Have not had any reply. I did not send it recorded, so have no proof of receipt.
                            Given that this is post 2007 and that I intend to settle when the time is right, how should I respond to this ?
                            Thanks

Comment

7 weeks isn't unusual to wait for a cca to come through.

Is this still with MBNA or has it been passed on to a DCA? Are you making any payments at all?
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                              X