GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tinkerbelle UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinkerbelle UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tinkerbelle UE Diary

Was this an online application tinkerbelle?
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie, yes it was online,thanks

Comment

As it was an online application and they've sent you everything that they need to The Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Electronic Communications) Order 2004 I think you're snookered I haven't any personal experience with online applications but I don't think any of our usual letter suggestions for blagging a post 2007 debt would be applicable. I'll see what others have to say but I think I would wait and see what they send next and be thinking about coming to a payment arrangement or, depending on your circumstances, making a F&F offer.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

see what arrives next, no doubt be sold off , soon! get a better idea of options meantime!

No doubt to Experto Credite or PRA group - we will see,

Comment

Thanks to Pixie and The Tech Clerk for clarifying my options; will see what they end next.

Comment

Barclaycard

Type of account credit card

Date commenced 4/8/97

Approx balance £6k

Arrangement not paid since 12/14

Status in arrears

Account owner Barclaycard

13/4 received up to date terms and conditions in an A5 leafllet all stapled and with my name and present address and 8 pages of terms and conditions
              21/4 received separately a recon agreement should I send this only?
              5/15 sent missing prescribed terms letter
              6/15 received generic response to missing prescribed terms letter, telling me the copy of the credit agreement is fully compliant etc.
              6/15 received another demand for payment giving me 14 days to pay before a Formal Demand for payment, a Default and being passed to Recoveries.
              How should I respond? thanks

Update

2/7 sent a one liner in response to Barclay's Missing Prescribed Terms reply
              17/11 NOA received from HPH2 for and on behalf of Barclays appointing Robinson Way to manage account
              18/11 NOA received from HPH2
              18/11 Payments options letter received from Robinson Way

Comment

will post on the thread that has been started for these assignments

Comment

Date commenced 2009
                  Approx balance £2.5k
                  Status in arrears
                  OC Mbna

13/4/15 Following advice sent for CCA. Have not had any reply. I did not send it recorded, so have no proof of receipt.
                  Given that this is post 2007 and that I intend to settle when the time is right, how should I respond to this ?
                  Thanks

22/6/15 Received CCA from MBNA and it's all there; tick box, names and adresses, date, IP address , original and present terms etc

Update Jan 2016

16/11/15 account terminated by MBNA

6/1/16 NoA from MBNA stating that they have sold the debt to PRA who have outlined options to pay.

Comment

I am seeking advice from the forum as I have never been in this situation before and the debt is enforceable.

I don't have much disposable income as I am retired. What should I offer as a minimum payment to keep them off my back until I offer a Fand F when the time is right?

thanks

Comment

I think I would wait until PRA write , they are informing you there have passed it on , unless someone else says differently xxxxxx
                      Try not to worry xxx
                      Last edited by nanna58; 14 January 2016, 21:56.
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Hi Tinkerbelle, wait and see what others suggest but IF it is enforceable and the last resort is to make an arrangement to pay, you need to do an income/expenditure sheet to see what disposable income you have.

I'm pretty sure there's a member of the team that's an expert in compiling these to ensure that you cover absolutely everything, it's very easy to miss things.

It may be Undercover Elsa, but I'm not sure.

I'll see if I can find out for you.

Update - I've sent Elsa a message.
                        Last edited by marypoppins; 14 January 2016, 22:23.

Comment

You rang?
                          Thanks for the message Mary x

Hi Tinkerbelle,
                          Although there's not usually any need to respond to a NOA, keep your eye on the guide thread for any updates.
                          In the meantime you could start getting your ducks in a row by completing one of the online Financial Statement forms provided by NEDCAB. The form is far less intrusive than the one that PRA may send you and will inform you if any of the amounts you enter for variable items such as housekeeping exceed the national agreed limits.

Here's the link to the form: https://nedcab.cabmoney.org.uk/quickfs.asp The form is saved as a word document.

Once you've completed it if you wish I can check it for you, to ensure you're including all that you're allowed. Just email it to me at the address in my signature below and post on here that you've done so.

I wouldn't send it in yet, I'd wait and see what PRA send next, but let us know as soon as they write to you.

Elsa xxx

Comment

Thanks for the advice , I am going to make an arrangement to pay and will follow Elsa's guide to setting up a financial statement and will keep the thread updated.

Comment

Good luck Tink xx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbelle View Post
                                Barclaycard
                                Date commenced 4/8/97
                                Approx balance £6k
                                Arrangement not paid since 12/14
                                Status in arrears
                                Account owner Barclaycard

13/4 received up to date terms and conditions in an A5 leafllet all stapled and with my name and present address and 8 pages of terms and conditions
                                21/4 received separately a recon agreement should I send this only?
                                5/15 sent missing prescribed terms letter
                                6/15 received generic response to missing prescribed terms letter, telling me the copy of the credit agreement is fully compliant etc.
                                6/15 received another demand for payment giving me 14 days to pay before a Formal Demand for payment, a Default and being passed to Recoveries.
                                How should I respond? thanks

Update

2/7 sent a one liner in response to Barclay's Missing Prescribed Terms reply
                                17/11 NOA received from HPH2 for and on behalf of Barclays appointing Robinson Way to manage account
                                18/11 NOA received from HPH2
                                18/11 Payments options letter received from Robinson Way

Hi

Thanks for your email - I replied but then read this so I presume yours is enforceable as it's post 04/2007?

However; why not send a new CCA to Rob Way and see what they send back - yes we know it's post 04/2007 but still, that will buy you a bit of time.

Send the request direct to Rob Way and let me know when they reply.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X