GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tinkerbelle UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinkerbelle UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tinkerbelle UE Diary

Hi Niddy Rob Way way have my Barlaycard taken out in 1997

My last post is the MBNA sold to PRA and is post 2007 and I am making arrangements to pay

Thanks

Comment

Ok sorry - so your post 04/07 is under control.

The Barclays account from 97 - why not send the template from point 1 here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post541856
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

will send this template to Rob Way, thanks

Comment

Have emailed Elsa with thanks

Comment

Hi Tinkerbelle, I've not received anything yet, but we have been having intermittent email problems with some accounts.
            I've checked and cleared my junk email folder and it wasn't there either.
            Could you possibly resend it?

Kind regards,

Elsa x

Comment

resent xxxxx

Comment

Hi, me again..no still nothing. Could you send it to Niddy instead: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

He'll forward it to me if it arrives there OK. Let me know when it's gone again.

Sorry about this!

Comment

just sent via webmaster xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbelle View Post
                    just sent via webmaster xxxx
                    Received thanks.

- Elsa - I have forwarded to your personal email to ensure you receive it.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy & Tinkerbelle..that arrived safely thanks

Comment

Hi Tinkerbelle,
                        I've emailed you a response from my other email

Elsa x

Comment

Have received your email and responded, thanks.

Comment

Great. Good luck

Comment

Type of account credit card
                              Date commenced 2009
                              Approx balance £2.5k
                              Status in arrears
                              OC Mbna

13/4/15 Following advice sent for CCA. Have not had any reply. I did not send it recorded, so have no proof of receipt.
                              Given that this is post 2007 and that I intend to settle when the time is right, how should I respond to this ?
                              Thanks

22/6/15 Received CCA from MBNA and it's all there; tick box, names and adresses, date, IP address , original and present terms etc

Update Jan 2016

16/11/15 account terminated by MBNA

6/1/16 NoA from MBNA stating that they have sold the debt to PRA who have outlined options to pay.

6/1/16 Letter from PRA with the NOA stating I need to get in touch to arrange an affordable payment and outlining my options.

22/1/16 With help form Elsa, have completed a Financial Statement. Should I now submit this payment offer and see how they respond?

Comment

Personally I would wait and see what they send next and then probably send the NEDCAB Financial Statement and your payment offer.
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X