GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MK's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK's UE Diary

Hello, and welcome to my diary

Like most of you here I have found myself in the dark hole of debt, trying desperately to claw my way out. I like to kid myself that I was coping with it all, but when you are using credit card cheques to make the payments on your other cards you kind of know that you are in the s**t.

So what do the banks do ? raise your credit limit, just to get you deeper in the brown stuff,

I finally decided that living on benefits, through chronic illness and disability, and having a debt of £34K could not continue so started to look into sorting it out.

I did loads of reading on the web and found the MSE site, reading the Debt Free Wannabee's section gave me some hope and I started a self administered DMP, as I wanted to pay back my debt. Did the banks help at all,

Two of the cards stopped charging interest, but good old LloydsTSB only reduced it so that of my payment over 95% was going on interest, thanks, NOT. My LloydsTSB overdraft went over the limit for the first time and then the charges started to be added. I tried and tried to reason with them, calls to India, visits in branch, would they listen, NO.

After a year of really struggling, my health getting worse, now the banks wanted more and interest was now being added again. They had my SOA, I could not pay anymore, I had no assets to sell and now I owed more than before.....ENOUGH !

Bankruptcy looked like the only way out.

I started to read all the bankruptcy threads on MSE and then found the Unenforceability threads, maybe, just maybe.....

I spent days reading every post in every thread, trying to get my head around it all, and decided there and then that the banks would get no more from me. I got out all the old statements, and I mean ALL, from day one, and worked out how much I had spent, and how much I had repaid. No surprise that I had paid back more than I had spent, so now I felt 'OK' if they never got another penny from me.

The first post on MSE was the hardest thing to do, but once the process started, well, read about it below.

Last edited by mk_chatham; 16 January 2011, 14:18. Reason: smilies & formatting
    One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
    Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

LloydsTSB Advance

LloydsTSB Advance

Type of account - Credit card
    Date commenced - Dec 2000
    Approx balance - £11.9K
    Date last paid - Dec 2009 - so SB Dec 2015
    Not paying
    Status - Default Jun 2010 - so clear Jun 2016
    Account owner - LTSB
    Agent acting - Wescot (Jun 10) - CSL (Dec 10) - Moorcroft (Jun 11) - iQor (Jan 12)

04Mar10 – Sent - CCA request
    11Mar10 – Recon agreement, current T&C, statement of account rec'd
    25Mar10 – Copy of signed agreement rec'd - Application form !
    20Apr10 – Default notice rec'd
    27Apr10 – Niddy says -:
    27Apr10 – Sent - CCA Query
    06May10 – “Complaint being investigated - 1” letter rec'd
    06May10 – “Complaint being investigated - 2” letter rec'd
    11May10 - “Complaint re. charges” not upheld rec'd - I never complained about the charges ??
    13May10 – Final Response rec'd - “We have complied with S78.......”
    17Jun10 - “Notice of debt collection” rec'd from Wescot – ignored
    02Jul10 - “Final notice” rec'd from Wescot
    07Jul10 – Sent - Acct sold in dispute letter to Wescot - not heard from them since
    07Jul10 – Sent - Final response to LloydsTSB
    17Jul10 – Rec'd from Lloyds we have complied with S78, deny it was improperly executed, now closed the file.
    05Nov10 - Rec'd from LTSB 'prevent legal action by paying in full within ten days or fill in inc/exp questionnaire`.
    11Nov10 - Sent - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" to LTSB
    09Dec10 - Rec'd from Credit Secutity Ltd - Debt Enforcement Office demand to pay outstanding amount immediately - acting on behalf of LTSB - ignored
    06Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL pay £8347 by 16Jan11 or may refer for recovery through County Court
    11Jan11 - Sent - "Acc sold in dispute" to CSL
    18Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL -contents of letter sent 11Jan duly noted, recovery pending whilst LTSB forward a copy of my CA to CSL
    08Feb11 - Rec'd from LTSB - copy of CCA dated Jul05, think this maybe enforceable, emailing to Niddy
    10Feb11 - As no covering letter rec'd - Niddy advises that I forget that I received CCA dated Jul05 - happily forgetting this
    21May11- Rec'd from CSL - take careful note! unless hear from me within 7 days, may instruct local collectors or proceed with legal action
    24May11 - Sent - "Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit" to CSL
    11Jun11 - Rec'd from CSL - statement - filed
    27Jun11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - we have been instructed by LTSB, notice of intending litigation
    28Jun11 - Sent - "Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation" to Moorcroft
    09Jul11 - Rec'd from Midas Credit Services (Moorcroft) - "LITIGATION WARNING" - ignored as crossed in the post with letter of 28Jun11 sent to Moorcroft
    13Jul11 - Rec'd from Moorcoft - "acc on hold whilst we investigate this matter with our client .... we will communicate their response upon receipt" - read and filed
    25Aug11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "MONTHLY INSTALLMENT OFFER" - offer declined filed
    23Sep11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "DISCOUNT OFFER - acc passed to Home Collection Division"
    06Oct11 - Sent - "Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit" to Moorcroft
    14Oct11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "no calls or home visits while contact is maintained in writing... client believes have complied with CCA request and remain liable, blah, blah, blah. Acct on hold for 28 days for my response." - filed
    15Nov11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "without further contact ..can only be held for another 28 days...then it will be closed on our systems and returned to our client" - think I asked for this to be done on 28Jun
    24Jan12 - Rec'd from iQor - "instructed to recover ...., we may send the boys around to collect.... blah, blah, blah"
    26Jan12 - Sent - "Account Sold & Threat of Doorstep-Visit" to iQor
    13Jun12 - Rec'd from iQor, although printed on LTSB paper, annual statement, opening / closing balance of £11.9 K - filed !
    Last edited by mk_chatham; 2 October 2012, 08:59. Reason: overdue update

Comment

RBS Advanta / Mint

RBS Advanta / Mint

Date commenced - Jan 1997
      Approx balance - £9.5K
      Not paying
      Status Default Apr 2009 - so clear Apr 2015
      Account owner - RBS
      Agents acting - Wescot / AIC / Moorcroft / Midas / Regal (Oct 2011) / ScotCall (Dec 2011) / Regal (Feb 2012)

23Feb10 - Default notice rec'd
      18Mar10 – Recon agreement, T&Cs, statement of account, Copy of signed application form ! rec'd
      18Mar10 - Account termination, rec'd
      05Apr10 - “Notice of debt collection” rec'd from Wescot – ignored
      21Apr10 - “Final notice” rec'd from Wescot - ignored
      27Apr10 – Niddy says -
      27Apr10 – Sent - CCA Query
      30Apr10 - "Reduced settlement at very favourable terms" - rec'd from Wescot - ignored
      04May10 - "We have complied with S78, do not consider to be indispute" - rec'd from RBS
      07Jul10 - Debtors final response - sent to RBS
      13Jul10 - Letter from Wescott rec'd - enough from them now !
      15Jul10 - Final response rec'd from RBS
      19Jul10 - Sent - Acct sold in dispute letter to Wescot
      22Jul10 - "Acc on hold, waiting for info from clients" rec'd from Wescot
      27Jul10 - "Do not accept acc in dispute, require proposals for payment" rec'd from Wescot - ignored
      09Aug10 - "To avoid this matter being escalated" rec'd from Wescot - ignored
      24Aug10 - "Door step collection notice" rec'd from Wescot - should I be scared ? no !
      21Sept10 - Post card from Scotland ! ;Hi1 "Warning from AIC - full payment must be made immediately", yer right
      07Oct10 - "Final notice of intent" rec'd from AIC
      23Oct10 - Sent - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" to AIC
      20Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - various payments options including 36x£264.95 !!!! Crossed with letter above
      27Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - Unable to comply with request, send a £1 to RBS - err, my request was to return the debt to RBS NOT a CCA request, Ignored :
      09Dec10 - Sent - "Telephone harrassment" letter to AIC
      15Feb11 - Rec'd from AIC - various payment options, same letter as 20Oct10 - ignored
      25Mar11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Debt Recovery - notice of intended litigation, pls settle without delay or we MAY .............
      31Mar11 - Sent - "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" to Moorcrap
      01Apr11 - Sent - "1st Telephone Harassment Letter" to Moorcroft
      06Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - err read the letter , ignored
      09Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - [COLOR=Red]same letter as 3 days before , ignored
      [COLOR=Black]19Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap - "MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER - £120 PER MONTH, no thanks, if you had read the letter I sent on 31Mar you would know this acct is in dispute, ignored
      10May11 - Rec'd from Midas Credit Services - LITIGATION WARNING letter
      10May11 - Sent - "Enough is enough" to Midas Credit Services
      20May11 - Red'd from Moorcrap - " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - ignoring the clowns for now
      20May11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Home Collections Division - "Discount Offer !!" - no thanks, ignoring
      24May11 - Sent - "2nd Telephone Harassment Letter" to Moorcroft
      24May11 - Sent - "No home visits" to Moorcroft
      09Jun11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Compliance Department - "account amended all contact in writing .... send CCA request to MINT .... acc on hold for 28 days"
      06Jul11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Compliance department - "acc still on hold .... can only be held for another 28 days .... then acc will be closed and rtn'd to our client" - read, filed and ignored !!
      01Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal Credit Consultants - "we are instructed by our client to request immediate settlement .... failure to pay MAY result in ..... blah, blah, blah"
      06Oct11 - Sent - "Account Sold whilst in Dispute" and "1st Telephone Harassment Letter" to Regal
      11Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal - "complaint being investigated..final response within 8 wks" - don't worry, no rush
      25Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal - "complaint currently be investigated" - filed !
      27Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal - "Final response to complaint... phone number removed from system ... client confirmed has complied with CCA request ... will continue collection procedures ... including the use of field collectors" - ignored & filed
      21Nov11 - Rec'd from Regal - "recommend that legal action is commenced in 7 days, may be escalated to County court or field agents"
      22Nov11 - Sent - "Threat to commence litigation" and "No home visits" to Regal
      12Dec11 - Rec'd from ScotCall - "Doorstep Collection Notice" - new DCA, will ignore for now and await next letter
      22Jan12 - Rec'd from ScotCall - "Pre Visit Notice"
      24Jan12 - Sent - "Account Sold whilst in Dispute" and "No Home Visits Letter" to ScotCall
      06Feb12 - Rec'd from ScotCall - "we are no longer dealing with ...returning to Regal" - enclosed copies of the letters sent 24Jan12 - thanks, will wait and see what the Bagshot Bums send next
      Last edited by mk_chatham; 2 October 2012, 09:02. Reason: 06Feb12 - Letter from ScotCall

Comment

Marbles

Marbles

Date commenced - Nov 1999
        Approx balance - £13.5K
        Not paying
        Status Default - not showing on any of the 3 CRA's ?
        Account owner - Marbles
        Sold Nov 2010 - CapQuest Investments

Agents acting - 1st Credit / LCS
        Nov 2010 - CapQuest Debt Recovery

04Feb10 - Default notice rec'd
        16Mar10 – Recon agreement, T&Cs, statement of account rec'd
        22Mar10 - “We are unable to provide a copy of the original agreement” rec'd – what a shame !
        27Apr10 – Niddy says -
        27Apr10 – Sent - Debtors Final Response - No CCA Received
        13May10 - "We have complied with S78, we will not be seeking to enforce.." rec'd
        14May10 - “Please find enclosed a complains leaflet” - rec'd
        29Jun10 - “Account terminated” rec'd - really !
        07Jul10 – Sent - Final response
        15Jul10 – Final response rec'd. “unable to trace a copy of the original agreement or the signed application form”
        20Jul10 - “our client has instructed us to recover this debt” rec'd from 1st Credit – ignored
        02Aug10 - “Legal proceedings”, “we may....” rec'd from 1st Credit – ignored
        12Aug10 - “25% off, just for you” rec'd from 1st Credit – thanks but it's
        16Aug10 - “unless full payment is made in 14 days” rec'dfrom LCS – not solicitors at all, its 1st Credit, same address, - ignored
        01Sep10 - “25% off, ” rec'd from 1st Credit – thanks but I thought we were going to court ? - ignored
        01Sep10 - “Full & final settlement offer, but only for 14 days, ring now “ - err, how's about £1.00, just think of all the paper and postage you will save, then again, nah forget it - ignored
        13Sep10 - “Debt Help Services wish to engage in communication” rec'd – OK I'll communicate nah nah nah
        27Sep10 - “Please act now to avoid an agent attending your property”rec'd from 1st Credit – ignored
        05Oct10 - “25% off, ” rec'd from 1st Credit – thanks but I thought you were sending the boys around - ignored
        26Nov10 - "Notice of Assignment of Debt" from Marbles, debt sold to CapQuest
        26Nov10 - CapQuest Debt Recovery - contact us by 09Dec10 to arrange payment
        09Dec10 - Sent - "CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA" to CapQuest
        09Dec10 - Sent - "Telephone harrassment letter" to CapQuest
        18Dec10 - Rec'd from CapQuest - account on hold whilst matter is investigated
        19Dec10 - Rec'd from CapQuest - telephone number has been removed from our system,
        08Feb11 - Rec'd from CapQuest - apologise for the delay, account still on hold whilst matter is being investigated by Quality Assurance Officer
        18Mar11 - Rec'd from Capquest - "confirm the account is UE, will not pursue recovery"
        Last edited by mk_chatham; 2 October 2012, 09:04. Reason: Update - 10May11 - adding colour

Comment

Re: LloydsTSB Advance

Originally posted by mk_chatham
          LloydsTSB Advance
          17Jul10 – Rec'd from Lloyds we have complied with S78, deny it was improperly executed, now closed the file. not heard from them since, don't even think I got a statement last month either ;;Ch
          Just ignore this - they have issued their final response so you'll not hear much until they sell it...... don't chase this, just sit back and have another coffee and ignore them yea? ;-y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: RBS Advanta / Mint

RBS Advanta / Mint

Ok, time to send this now (to AIC): ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
              Originally posted by "mk_chatham":2xmpl0mk
              LloydsTSB Advance
              17Jul10 – Rec'd from Lloyds we have complied with S78, deny it was improperly executed, now closed the file. not heard from them since, don't even think I got a statement last month either ;;Ch
              Just ignore this - they have issued their final response so you'll not hear much until they sell it...... don't chase this, just sit back and have another coffee and ignore them yea? ;-y[/quote:2xmpl0mk]

Thanks Niddy, thats what I thought, don't worry I have NO intention of chasing them. ;Thum

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="mk_chatham":1r1kuiw2][b][color=#000080]RBS Advanta / Mint[/color][/b]

07Oct10 - "Final notice of intent" rec'd from AIC[/quote] Ok, time to send this now (to AIC): ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url][/quote:1r1kuiw2]

Thanks Niddy, letter now printed, will be sent recorded tomorrow. Will update the diary and wait for their response.

I guessed that was what needed to be sent, but was not sure if the old templates I had copied from the 'other' site were still valid, what with the new OFT guidance.

Anyway, great site and so glad I found you all here, got lots of catching up to do.

MK

Comment

Thanks Niddy, letter now printed, will be sent recorded tomorrow. Will update the diary and wait for their response. I guessed that was what needed to be sent, but was not sure if the old templates I had copied from the 'other' site were still valid, what with the new OFT guidance.

Anyway, great site and so glad I found you all here, got lots of catching up to do.

MK
                  Hiya, yep the templates have all changed since the old site - quite a few times and quite a lot (content wise) too.... so best that you joined here! I'm glad you like the site, took a few days to set-up and that was that - been a month now and steadily weeding out the hassle and working to create a friendly environment where we can freely talk about debt without the worry of abuse and stigma.....

:UE :UE

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt][quote="mk_chatham":18wsl9wk][b][color=#000080]RBS Advanta / Mint[/color][/b]

07Oct10 - "Final notice of intent" rec'd from AIC[/quote] Ok, time to send this now (to AIC): ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url][/quote:18wsl9wk]

;Hi

Rec'd reply from AIC last week stating that as they are only acting on behalf of RBS they are unable to comply with my request. I think I got a standard template letter back for a CCA request. They then go on to tell me who to send the £1.00 to and also remind me that the full o/s balance is due and owing and that I need to contact them by return.

Do you need to see this reply ?

Is it worth re-sending an edited version of the threat o gram letter as they obviously didn't / can't read the last one, just stating that

- Is in dispute with RBS
                    - Return to original creditor or else !

or shall I just ignore / file this ?

No rush on this Niddy, I'm sure it's not that urgent

Many thanks

Comment

Re: MK's UE Diary

Hiya

Did they spend your £1 or return it? If they returned it resend the CCA request to RBS and don't worry about AIC from now on - they cannot take any action against you.

By the way, you're just getting up - i'm doing the opposite, and going for a few hours kip - am knackered! lol.... Have fun and don't worry, AIC cannot do anything. ;--;

Comment

[quote=Never-In-Doubt]
                        Originally posted by "mk_chatham":345nyr9o
                        LloydsTSB Advance
                        Just ignore this - they have issued their final response so you'll not hear much until they sell it...... don't chase this, just sit back and have another coffee and ignore them yea? ;-y[/quote:345nyr9o]

;Hi
                        Rec'd letter from LTSB letting me know that their agents have been in touch with them, don't know who the agents are as no one has written to me about this ??

....they have been unable to agree a repayment programme and suggest that LTSB take legal action. This can be avoided by paying the full o/s balance within ten days. If not, fill in inc/exp questionnaire.

Do you need to see this letter (can't find a smilie for garbage !!)

Is it worth sending the updated 'Refusal by Lender/DCA - to accept Unenforceability' letter or shall I just ignore / file it - it is LTSB after all 1 1 1

No rush Niddy, getting quite relaxed again about all of this.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                          Hiya

Did they spend your £1 or return it? If they returned it resend the CCA request to RBS and don't worry about AIC from now on - they cannot take any action against you.

By the way, you're just getting up - i'm doing the opposite, and going for a few hours kip - am knackered! lol.... Have fun and don't worry, AIC cannot do anything. ;--;
                          Reply from them was to a 'Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action' not a CCA request, so I didn't send a £1.00.

Guess you have had a long night 2 2 2 - or are you just trying to confuse me now

Comment

But have u EVER sent a cca request? If not do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                              But have u EVER sent a cca request? If not do it!
                              Sorry, not doing this very well today

OK, from the start, hopefully this now makes some sense ! Sorry about the length of post

RBS Advanta / Mint

Type of account Credit card
                              Date commenced Jan 1997
                              Approx balance £9.5K
                              Date last paid - Dec 2009
                              Not paying
                              Status - Default
                              Account owner - RBS
                              Agents acting - Wescot / AIC

23Feb10 - Default notice rec'd
                              04Mar10 – CCA request sent
                              18Mar10 – Recon agreement, T&Cs, statement of account, Copy of signed application form ! rec'd
                              18Mar10 - Account termination, rec'd
                              05Apr10 - “Notice of debt collection” rec'd from Wescot – ignored
                              21Apr10 - “Final notice” rec'd from Wescot - ignored
                              27Apr10 – Niddy says - :UE
                              27Apr10 – CCA Query sent
                              30Apr10 - "Reduced settlement at very favourable terms" - rec'd from Wescot - ignored
                              04May10 - "We have complied with S78, do not consider to be indispute" - rec'd from RBS
                              07Jul10 - Debtors final response - sent to RBS
                              13Jul10 - Letter from Wescott rec'd - enough from them now !
                              15Jul10 - Final response rec'd from RBS
                              19Jul10 - Acct sold in dispute letter sent to Wescot
                              22Jul10 - "Acc on hold, waiting for info from clients" rec'd from Wescot
                              27Jul10 - "Do not accept acc in dispute, require proposals for payment" rec'd from Wescot - ignored
                              09Aug10 - "To avoid this matter being escalated" rec'd from Wescot - ignored
                              24Aug10 - "Door step collection notice" rec'd from Wescot - should I be scared ? no !
                              21Sept10 - Post card from Scotland ! ;Hi1 "Warning from AIC - full payment must be made immediately", yer right
                              23Oct10 - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" sent to AIC
                              20Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - various payments options including 36x£264.95 !!!! Crossed with letter above
                              27Oct10 - Rec'd from AIC - Unable to comply with request, send a £1 to RBS - err, my request was to return the debt to RBS NOT a CCA request : 1

[quote=mk_chatham][quote="Never-In-Doubt":2ecp2xc3][quote="mk_chatham":2ecp2xc3][b][color=#000080]RBS Advanta / Mint[/color][/b]

07Oct10 - "Final notice of intent" rec'd from AIC[/quote] Ok, time to send this now (to AIC): ---> [url="http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318"]viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318[/url][/quote:2ecp2xc3]

;Hi

Rec'd reply from AIC last week stating that as they are only acting on behalf of RBS they are unable to comply with my request. I think I got a standard template letter back for a CCA request. They then go on to tell me who to send the £1.00 to and also remind me that the full o/s balance is due and owing and that I need to contact them by return.

Do you need to see this reply ?

Is it worth re-sending an edited version of the threat o gram letter as they obviously didn't / can't read the last one, just stating that

- Is in dispute with RBS
                              - Return to original creditor or else !

or shall I just ignore / file this ?

No rush on this Niddy, I'm sure it's not that urgent

Many thanks[/quote:2ecp2xc3]

[quote=mk_chatham]
                              Originally posted by "Never-In-Doubt":2ecp2xc3
                              Hiya

Reply from them was to a 'Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action' not a CCA request, so I didn't send a £1.00.

Guess you have had a long night 2 2 2 - or are you just trying to confuse me now [/quote:2ecp2xc3]

Was going to ignore the 'Final notice of intent' letter but thought I would check with you first

You replied - send "Threat-o-Gram letter", just to be safe, I guess

They have sent back a letter which appears to be a standard reply to a CCA request, i.e. for me to write to RBS and send a £1.00

I can send you a copy of this letter if you want, but all we want is for AIC to refer the debt back to RBS, I think, don't we ;Hmm ;Hmm

That is why I wondered about re-sending an edited version of the "Threat-o-Gram letter"

- Is in dispute with RBS
                              - Return to original creditor, or else !

Or shall I just ignore all this as just another random threat and see what the postman brings next week ?

Hope that is all clear now, think we got our wires totally crossed here.

If you want to see the original CCA, I still have the scans I sent to you in MSE days

No rush, Niddy, happy to wait on this

Comment

Working...
                              X