GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MK's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RBS Advanta / Mint

Originally posted by mk_chatham View Post
    RBS Advanta / Mint

Type of account - Credit card
    Date commenced - Jan 1997
    Approx balance - £9.5K
    Date last paid - Dec 2009
    Not paying
    Status Default
    Account owner - RBS
    Agents acting - Wescot / AIC / Moorcroft / Midas

23Feb10 - Default notice rec'd
    04Mar10 – Sent - CCA request
    18Mar10 – Recon agreement, T&Cs, statement of account, Copy of signed application form ! rec'd
    18Mar10 - Account termination, rec'd
    05Apr10 - “Notice of debt collection” rec'd from Wescot – ignored
    21Apr10 - “Final notice” rec'd from Wescot - ignored
    27Apr10 – Niddy says -

Recent history

25Mar11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Debt Recovery - notice of intended litigation, pls settle without delay or we MAY .............
    31Mar11 - Sent - "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" to Moorcrap
    01Apr11 - Sent - "1st Telephone Harassment Letter" to Moorcroft
    06Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - err read the letter , ignored
    09Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - [COLOR=Red]same letter as 3 days before , ignored
    [COLOR=Black]19Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap - "MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER - £120 PER MONTH, no thanks, if you had read the letter I sent on 31Mar you would know this acct is in dispute, ignored
    10May11 - Rec'd from Midas Credit Services - LITIGATION WARNING letter
    10May11 - Sent - "Enough is enough" to Midas Credit Services
    20May11 - Red'd from Moorcrap - " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - ignoring the clowns for now
    20May11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Home Collections Division - "Discount Offer !!" - no thanks, ignoring
    24May11 - Sent - "2nd Telephone Harassment Letter" to Moorcroft
    24May11 - Sent - "No home visits" to Moorcroft
    09Jun11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Compliance Department - "account amended all contact in writing .... send CCA request to RBS .... acc on hold for 28 days"
    Hi everyone

Well no more calls from Moorcrap, for this account anyway, as they have now amended my account details, guess they read the "2nd Telephone Harassment Letter" and took some notice.

They then go on to state that my CCA request has to go to RBS card services, etc, etc they obviously have still not read or understood the "Enough is enough" letter sent in May.

Well, the account is on hold for 28 days, is there anything new worth sending to them, or shall I just ignore these clowns for now.

Thanks as always

MK
    One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
    Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Re: MK's UE Diary

Just ignore mate
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Send this off matey: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Its a new version with new case law as well
        Thanks Niddy, letter in the post this afternoon

MK

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Just ignore mate
          Think I can manage that, filed and ignored

MK

Comment

Think I can manage that, filed and ignored

MK
            Nice
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi everyone

Well it's been very quiet recently and I was just about to be demoted to page 6 of the diaries but I have now acquired a new pen friend who has written to me about my Mint card.

As this is a new agent for this account I guess we start the process all over again and start with the "acc sold whilst in dispute" letter. I will have a read through the templates to see what changes His Niddyship has recently made.

MK

RBS Advanta / Mint

Approx balance - £9.5K
              Not paying
              Status Default
              Account owner - RBS
              Agents acting - Wescot / AIC / Moorcroft / Midas / Regal (Oct 2011)

18Mar10 – Recon agreement, T&Cs, statement of account, Copy of signed application form ! rec'd
              27Apr10 – Niddy says -

Recently in this saga

10May11 - Sent - "Enough is enough" to Midas Credit Services
              20May11 - Red'd from Moorcrap - " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - ignoring the clowns for now
              20May11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Home Collections Division - "Discount Offer !!" - no thanks, ignoring
              24May11 - Sent - "2nd Telephone Harassment Letter" to Moorcroft
              24May11 - Sent - "No home visits" to Moorcroft
              09Jun11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Compliance Department - "account amended all contact in writing .... send CCA request to MINT .... acc on hold for 28 days"
              06Jul11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Compliance department - "acc still on hold .... can only be held for another 28 days .... then acc will be closed and rtn'd to our client" - read, filed and ignored !!
              01Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal Credit Consultants - "we are instructed by our client to request immediate settlement .... failure to pay MAY result in ..... blah, blah, blah"

Comment

here you go > Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you, will get that in the post today.

I see His NiddyShip is away sunning himself again,

alright for some eh !

A well deserved break no doubt, will spend the rest of the day catching up on his recent 'antics' !

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Comment

Re: LloydsTSB Advance

Hi

Letter rec'd about this from Moorcroft Home Collections Division, their red ink, which I guess may frighten some, even offering me a SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT .....

Anyway, guess it's time to send of the "Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit" template to send them on their way, what do you think ??

MK

LloydsTSB Advance

Date commenced - Dec 2000
                    Approx balance - £11.9K
                    Not paying
                    Status - Default
                    Account owner - LTSB
                    Agent acting - Wescot (Jun 10) - CSL (Dec 10) - Moorcroft (Jun 11)

11Mar10 – Recon agreement, current T&C, statement of account rec'd
                    25Mar10 – Copy of signed agreement rec'd - Application form !
                    20Apr10 – Default notice rec'd
                    27Apr10 – Niddy says -:

More recently

08Feb11 - Rec'd from LTSB - copy of CCA dated Jul05, think this maybe enforceable, emailing to Niddy
                    10Feb11 - As no covering letter rec'd - Niddy advises that I forget that I received CCA dated Jul05 - happily forgetting this
                    21May11- Rec'd from CSL - take careful note! unless hear from me within 7 days, may instruct local collectors or proceed with legal action
                    24May11 - Sent - "Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit" to CSL
                    11Jun11 - Rec'd from CSL - statement - filed
                    27Jun11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - we have been instructed by LTSB, notice of intending litigation
                    28Jun11 - Sent - "Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation" to Moorcroft
                    09Jul11 - Rec'd from Midas Credit Services (Moorcroft) - "LITIGATION WARNING" - ignored as crossed in the post with letter of 28Jun11 sent to Moorcroft
                    13Jul11 - Rec'd from Moorcoft - "acc on hold whilst we investigate this matter with our client .... we will communicate their response upon receipt" - read and filed
                    25Aug11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "MONTHLY INSTALLMENT OFFER" - offer declined filed
                    23Sep11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "DISCOUNT OFFER - acc passed to Home Collection Division"

Comment

Hi

Had a response from Moorcroft in reply to my recent "Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit" letter. It is from the Compliance Department and confirms that while contact is maintained in writing that no telephone calls or visits from local reps will take place.

They then go on, and on , to state that their client (LTSB) believes they have complied with the CCA request and fully answered the dispute. They believe I remain liable for this account. To assist me in coming up with a repayment plan they helpfully enclose a financial statement form and pre-paid envelope.

don't think so......

Account on hold for a further 28 days.

So what do you think I should send on the 17th November, "Enough is enough" letter, or just ignore them for now ?

MK

LloydsTSB Advance

Date commenced - Dec 2000
                      Approx balance - £11.9K
                      Not paying
                      Status - Default
                      Account owner - LTSB
                      Agent acting - Wescot (Jun 10) - CSL (Dec 10) - Moorcroft (Jun 11)

11Mar10 – Recon agreement, current T&C, statement of account rec'd
                      25Mar10 – Copy of signed agreement rec'd - Application form !
                      20Apr10 – Default notice rec'd
                      27Apr10 – Niddy says -:

More recently

08Feb11 - Rec'd from LTSB - copy of CCA dated Jul05, think this maybe enforceable, emailing to Niddy
                      10Feb11 - As no covering letter rec'd - Niddy advises that I forget that I received CCA dated Jul05 - happily forgetting this
                      21May11- Rec'd from CSL - take careful note! unless hear from me within 7 days, may instruct local collectors or proceed with legal action
                      24May11 - Sent - "Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit" to CSL
                      11Jun11 - Rec'd from CSL - statement - filed
                      27Jun11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - we have been instructed by LTSB, notice of intending litigation
                      28Jun11 - Sent - "Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation" to Moorcroft
                      09Jul11 - Rec'd from Midas Credit Services (Moorcroft) - "LITIGATION WARNING" - ignored as crossed in the post with letter of 28Jun11 sent to Moorcroft
                      13Jul11 - Rec'd from Moorcoft - "acc on hold whilst we investigate this matter with our client .... we will communicate their response upon receipt" - read and filed
                      25Aug11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "MONTHLY INSTALLMENT OFFER" - offer declined filed
                      23Sep11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "DISCOUNT OFFER - acc passed to Home Collection Division"
                      06Oct11 - Sent - "Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit" to Moorcroft
                      14Oct11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - "no calls or home visits while contact is maintained in writing... client believes have complied with CCA request and remain liable, blah, blah, blah. Acct on hold for 28 days for my response."

Comment

Hi

Had a response from Moorcroft in reply to my recent "Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit" letter. It is from the Compliance Department and confirms that while contact is maintained in writing that no telephone calls or visits from local reps will take place.

They then go on, and on , to state that their client (LTSB) believes they have complied with the CCA request and fully answered the dispute. They believe I remain liable for this account. To assist me in coming up with a repayment plan they helpfully enclose a financial statement form and pre-paid envelope.

don't think so......

Account on hold for a further 28 days.

So what do you think I should send on the 17th November, "Enough is enough" letter, or just ignore them for now ?

MK
                        Just ignore them
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Surprised its not "Compliance Division" they have a divisiion for everything else at Moorcroft Towers.

Garlok

Comment

Thank you, will get that in the post today.

I see His NiddyShip is away sunning himself again,

alright for some eh !

A well deserved break no doubt, will spend the rest of the day catching up on his recent 'antics' !
                            I've been back a week and still catching up

Good time in Cuba though, can't wait to get away again....

Comment

RBS Advanta / Mint

Approx balance - £9.5K
                              Not paying
                              Status Default
                              Account owner - RBS
                              Agents acting - Wescot / AIC / Moorcroft / Midas / Regal (Oct 2011)

27Apr10 – Niddy says -

Recently with Regal

01Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal Credit Consultants - "we are instructed by our client to request immediate settlement .... failure to pay MAY result in ..... blah, blah, blah"
                              06Oct11 - Sent - "Account Sold whilst in Dispute" and "1st Telephone Harassment Letter" to Regal
                              11Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal - "complaint being investigated..final response within 8 wks" - don't worry, no rush
                              25Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal - "complaint currently be investigated" - filed !
                              27Oct11 - Rec'd from Regal - "Final response to complaint... phone number removed from system ... client confirmed has complied with CCA request ... will continue collection procedures ... including the use of field collectors"
                              Hi everyone

Well Regal have sent me their Final Response to my letters.

My telephone number has been removed from their 'active screen' but maybe reapplied if the matter cannot be resolved, so at least no more calls from these

They continue, our client RBS has confirmed that they have complied with my CCA request in July 2010 and have issued their Final response. So, collection procedures will be continued and if no proposals for repayments are received by 10Nov11 then will be escalated to the Field Team.

Was thinking of just sending the "no home visits" letter and just ignore the rest of the letter. What do you think ?

MK

Comment

if theyve sent a final response, ignore them for now....

Comment

Working...
                                X