GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MK's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RBS Advanta / Mint

Originally posted by mk_chatham View Post
    Will go in the post tomorrow
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

RBS Advanta / Mint

Type of account - Credit card
      Date commenced - Jan 1997
      Approx balance - £9.5K
      Date last paid - Dec 2009
      Not paying
      Status Default
      Account owner - RBS
      Agents acting - Wescot / AIC / Moorcroft

23Feb10 - Default notice rec'd
      04Mar10 – CCA request sent
      18Mar10 – Recon agreement, T&Cs, statement of account, Copy of signed application form ! rec'd
      18Mar10 - Account termination, rec'd
      05Apr10 - “Notice of debt collection” rec'd from Wescot – ignored
      21Apr10 - “Final notice” rec'd from Wescot - ignored
      27Apr10 – Niddy says -
      27Apr10 – CCA Query sent
      30Apr10 - "Reduced settlement at very favourable terms" - rec'd from Wescot - ignored
      04May10 - "We have complied with S78, do not consider to be indispute" - rec'd from RBS
      07Jul10 - Debtors final response - sent to RBS

Recent history

25Mar11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Debt Recovery - notice of intended litigation, pls settle without delay or we MAY .............
      31Mar11 - "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" - sent to Moorcrap
      06Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - err read the letter , ignored
      09Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - same letter as 3 days before , ignored
      19Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap - "MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER - £120 PER MONTH, no thanks, if you had read the letter I sent on 31Mar you would know this acct is in dispute, ignored

Not a lot to report this month, only contact has been from Moorcrap who obviously can't read, or don't quite understand the contents of, "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" sent on 31Mar.

Will ignore these last three letters unless you have a "Read my last bl**dy letter" template

Thanks
      MK
      One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
      Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Not a lot to report this month, only contact has been from Moorcrap who obviously can't read, or don't quite understand the contents of, "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" sent on 31Mar.

Will ignore these last three letters unless you have a "Read my last bl**dy letter" template

Thanks
        MK
        Just ignore
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

RBS Advanta / Mint

Approx balance - £9.5K
          Not paying
          Status Default
          Account owner - RBS
          Agents acting - Wescot / AIC / Moorcroft

04Mar10 – CCA request sent
          18Mar10 – Recon agreement, T&Cs, statement of account, Copy of signed application form ! rec'd
          27Apr10 – Niddy says -
          27Apr10 – CCA Query sent
          30Apr10 - "Reduced settlement at very favourable terms" - rec'd from Wescot - ignored
          04May10 - "We have complied with S78, do not consider to be indispute" - rec'd from RBS
          13Jul10 - Letter from Wescott rec'd - enough from them now !
          15Jul10 - Final response rec'd from RBS

Recently:

25Mar11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Debt Recovery - notice of intended litigation, pls settle without delay or we MAY .............
          31Mar11 - "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" - sent to Moorcrap
          06Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - err read the letter , ignored
          09Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap " Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS" - same letter as 3 days before , ignored
          19Apr11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap - "MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER - £120 PER MONTH, no thanks, if you had read the letter I sent on 31Mar you would know this acct is in dispute, ignored

10May11 - Rec'd from Midas Credit Services - LITIGATION WARNING letter
          Everyone

Received today, dated 03May11, a LITIGATION WARNING letter from Midas Credit Services, part of Moorcroft, ..you have failed to reach repayment agreement...we are reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending legal action..... Must contact Moorcroft by 10/05/11 - which is TODAY - failure to do so may result in the issue of legal proceedings

Last letter sent to Moorcroft was "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" which they didn't understand, so what next ? Shall I ignore it as the deadline has already passed and wait to see what happens, or send "Enough is enough" letter ?

Many thanks

MK

Comment

Everyone

Received today, dated 03May11, a LITIGATION WARNING letter from Midas Credit Services, part of Moorcroft, ..you have failed to reach repayment agreement...we are reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending legal action..... Must contact Moorcroft by 10/05/11 - which is TODAY - failure to do so may result in the issue of legal proceedings

Last letter sent to Moorcroft was "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" which they didn't understand, so what next ? Shall I ignore it as the deadline has already passed and wait to see what happens, or send "Enough is enough" letter ?

Many thanks

MK
            Send Midas the enough is enough template here: ---> Enough is Enough Template

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Send Midas the enough is enough template here: ---> Enough is Enough Template
              Thanks Niddy, will be in the post in the morning

MK

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will be in the post in the morning

Comment

Re: LloydsTSB Advance

LloydsTSB Advance

Date commenced - Dec 2000
                  Approx balance - £11.8K
                  Not paying
                  Status - Default
                  Account owner - LTSB
                  Agent acting - Wescot / CSL (Dec 10)

04Mar10 – Sent - CCA request
                  11Mar10 – Recon agreement, current T&C, statement of account rec'd
                  25Mar10 – Copy of signed agreement rec'd - Application form !
                  20Apr10 – Default notice rec'd
                  27Apr10 – Niddy says -:
                  27Apr10 – Sent - CCA Query
                  06May10 – “Complaint being investigated - 1” letter rec'd
                  06May10 – “Complaint being investigated - 2” letter rec'd
                  11May10 - “Complaint re. charges” not upheld rec'd - I never complained about the charges ??
                  13May10 – Final Response rec'd - “We have complied with S78.......”
                  17Jun10 - “Notice of debt collection” rec'd from Wescot – ignored
                  02Jul10 - “Final notice” rec'd from Wescot
                  07Jul10 – Sent - Acct sold in dispute letter to Wescot - not heard from them since
                  07Jul10 – Sent - Final response to LloydsTSB
                  17Jul10 – Rec'd from Lloyds we have complied with S78, deny it was improperly executed, now closed the file.
                  05Nov10 - Rec'd from LTSB 'prevent legal action by paying in full within ten days or fill in inc/exp questionnaire`.
                  11Nov10 - Sent - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" to LTSB
                  09Dec10 - Rec'd from Credit Security Ltd - Debt Enforcement Office demand to pay outstanding amount immediately - acting on behalf of LTSB - ignored
                  06Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL pay £8347 by 16Jan11 or may refer for recovery through County Court
                  11Jan11 - Sent - "Acc sold in dispute" to CSL
                  18Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL -contents of letter sent 11Jan duly noted, recovery pending whilst LTSB forward a copy of my CA to CSL
                  08Feb11 - Rec'd from LTSB - copy of CCA dated Jul05, think this maybe enforceable, emailing to Niddy
                  10Feb11 - As no covering letter rec'd - Niddy advises that I forget that I received CCA dated Jul05 - happily forgetting this
                  21May11- Rec'd from CSL - take careful note! unless hear from me within 7 days, may instruct local collectors or proceed with legal action
                  Hi

Been quiet on this one, not heard from Credit Security since February

Received letter dated 19MAY11

PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE

You have ignored us, unless we hear from you in 7 days, we may instruct local collectors or proceed with legal action, blah blah blah.

Last letter sent was "Acc sold in dispute" to CSL in Feb.

This is the account that was changed from a MCard to Visa by LTSB. They sent a copy of the CCA dated Jul05 in Feb with just a compliments slip. You previously advised that as they did not send any sort of covering letter that I should 'forget' that they sent it, so its forgotten.

What to send next ? - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action"

Many thanks, as always

MK

Comment

RBS Advanta / Mint

Approx balance - £9.5K
                    Not paying
                    Status Default
                    Account owner - RBS
                    Agents acting - Wescot / AIC / Moorcroft / Midas

27Apr10 – Niddy says -
                    27Apr10 – Sent - CCA Query

Recent history

31Mar11 - Sent - "Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation" to Moorcrap

10May11 - Rec'd from Midas Credit Services - LITIGATION WARNING letter
                    10May11 - Sent - "Enough is enough" to Midas Credit Services
                    20May11 - Red'd from Moorcrap - "Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS"
                    20May11 - Rec'd from Moorcrap Home Collections Division - "Discount Offer !!"
                    Hi

Well, in response to "Enough is enough" I have received a reply - "Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS"

I'm so tempted to reply with a one liner "Read my last letter", or is there a "Should have gone to Specsavers" template lurking somewhere, shall I just ignore these clowns for now.

Am I tempted by their discount offer ? - nah, sorry, no thanks

Thanks

MK

Comment

Hi

Been quiet on this one, not heard from Credit Security since February

Received letter dated 19MAY11

PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE

You have ignored us, unless we hear from you in 7 days, we may instruct local collectors or proceed with legal action, blah blah blah.

Last letter sent was "Acc sold in dispute" to CSL in Feb.

This is the account that was changed from a MCard to Visa by LTSB. They sent a copy of the CCA dated Jul05 in Feb with just a compliments slip. You previously advised that as they did not send any sort of covering letter that I should 'forget' that they sent it, so its forgotten.

What to send next ? - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action"

Many thanks, as always

MK
                      Send this "Niddy Spesh" off

---> Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit

Comment

Hi

Well, in response to "Enough is enough" I have received a reply - "Thank you for your letter requesting a copy of your CCA, send request to RBS"

I'm so tempted to reply with a one liner "Read my last letter", or is there a "Should have gone to Specsavers" template lurking somewhere, shall I just ignore these clowns for now.

Am I tempted by their discount offer ? - nah, sorry, no thanks

Thanks

MK

Ignore them, clowns!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Printed and ready for the Post Office in the morning.

Thanks Nid.

Comment

Printed and ready for the Post Office in the morning.

Thanks Nid.

Comment

LloydsTSB Advance

Date commenced - Dec 2000
                              Approx balance - £11.9K
                              Not paying
                              Status - Default
                              Account owner - LTSB
                              Agent acting - Wescot (Jun 10) - CSL (Dec 10) - Moorcroft (Jun 11)

11Mar10 – Recon agreement, current T&C, statement of account rec'd
                              25Mar10 – Copy of signed agreement rec'd - Application form !
                              20Apr10 – Default notice rec'd
                              27Apr10 – Niddy says -:

Recent history

21May11- Rec'd from CSL - take careful note! unless hear from me within 7 days, may instruct local collectors or proceed with legal action
                              24May11 - Sent - "Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit" to CSL
                              11Jun11 - Rec'd from CSL - statement - filed
                              27Jun11 - Rec'd from Moorcroft - we have been instructed by LTSB, notice of intending litigation
                              Hi everyone

Been so quiet recently that I found myself on page 4 , not complaining though, nice to be getting a life back to be honest.

Anyway, no reply from CSL to the letter posted on 24 May apart from a statement which was duly filed and ignored.

Guess they have now given up as yesterday received a letter from Moorcroft, who have been 'instructed by LTSB ..... notice of intended litigation',

Guess I should worried about that bold print, not !

Been here before with these clowns with my Mint account, so I guess its a copy of "Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation" to go to Moorcroft

Many thanks

MK

Comment

Re: MK's UE Diary

Send this off matey: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation

Its a new version with new case law as well

Comment

Working...
                                X