GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MK's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MK's UE Diary

Hiya

Sorry for the confusion - I was a little lost with the reply they sent you as I never read the history (my bad)....

Ok, yes you're right you should be ignoring the letter cos the account is (and remains) unenforceable. Basically the last letter you sent was the threat of legal action template to stave off their threat of action - leave it at that for the moment.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: LloydsTSB Advance

Originally posted by mk_chatham
      ;Hi
      Rec'd letter from LTSB letting me know that their agents have been in touch with them, don't know who the agents are as no one has written to me about this ??

....they have been unable to agree a repayment programme and suggest that LTSB take legal action. This can be avoided by paying the full o/s balance within ten days. If not, fill in inc/exp questionnaire.

Do you need to see this letter (can't find a smilie for garbage !!)

Is it worth sending the updated 'Refusal by Lender/DCA - to accept Unenforceability' letter or shall I just ignore / file it - it is LTSB after all 1 1 1

No rush Niddy, getting quite relaxed again about all of this.

Many thanks
      Hiya, respond with this: ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/view ... 2318#p2318
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
        Hiya

Sorry for the confusion - I was a little lost with the reply they sent you as I never read the history (my bad)....

Ok, yes you're right you should be ignoring the letter cos the account is (and remains) unenforceable. Basically the last letter you sent was the threat of legal action template to stave off their threat of action - leave it at that for the moment.

No worries Niddy, sorted now.

Happy to do the ignore / file thing !

Thanks again
        One day at a time, with £34K of UE debt

LloydsTSB - For the (UE) journey NatWest/RBS Mint - (Un)Helpful banking
        Marbles - they lost 'em - and my CCA, what a shame

Comment

Re: LloydsTSB Advance

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          Hiya, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318
          Thank you. Will be edited to suit and posted later today.

Comment

Cheers mate - keep us updated y

Comment

Marbles

Marbles

26Nov10 - "Notice of Assignment of Debt" from Marbles, debt sold to CapQuest
              26Nov10 - CapQuest Debt Recovery - contact us by 09Dec10 to arrange payment

ya
              Well I hadn't heard from Marbles, or their :bandca, for nearly two months so was expecting something

Guess it's time for "CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA" to be sent to CapQuest as I have this letter from Marbles, safely filed away.

15Jul10 – Final response rec'd. “unable to trace a copy of the original agreement or the signed application form”

No doubt will probably be hearing from H L Legal in due course :what :what :what

Not urgent Niddy, wouldn't want to ruin CapQuest's Christmas :xm22 :xm22 :xm22 :xm22 :xm22 :xm22

;nid4a

Comment

Re: Marbles

Originally posted by mk_chatham
                Marbles
                Send a photocopy of the letter with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20195#p20195

That should sort them

Comment

Thanks Niddy

Letter will go recorded tomorrow, have updated my diary to show.

;nid4a

Comment

cheers

Comment

Update from old site - LTSB Advance

(Tue Jan 11)

everyone and a belated Happy New Year to you all
                      Been fairly quiet here, considering it has now been just over a year since I have made any payments to my three debts.

LloydsTSB Advance

Received a letter from Credit Security Limited in Dec demanding full payment immediately , as it arrived just before Christmas it was ignored and filed away.

Received yesterday another letter from them offering a reduced settlement figure of £8.3K to be sent by 16th or they may refer the account for recovery through the County Court.

As I know you are very busy I have sent the "Acct sold in dispute" as these are the first letters they have written on behalf of LTSB - so new DCA for this debt, hope thats OK.

Comment

Re: Update from old site - LTSB Advance

Originally posted by mk_chatham View Post
                        (Tue Jan 11)

Been fairly quiet here, considering it has now been just over a year since I have made any payments to my three debts.

LloydsTSB Advance

Received a letter from Credit Security Limited in Dec demanding full payment immediately , as it arrived just before Christmas it was ignored and filed away.

Received yesterday another letter from them offering a reduced settlement figure of £8.3K to be sent by 16th or they may refer the account for recovery through the County Court.

As I know you are very busy I have sent the "Acct sold in dispute" as these are the first letters they have written on behalf of LTSB - so new DCA for this debt, hope thats OK.
                        I know Sir Nid has been just a wee bit busy of late and hopefully is recovering.
                        Acct sold sounds sensible to me but I'm sure His Nidship will be along.
                        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

sounds good to me!!, notice the"may"

Comment

Thanks evenless

Whenever I see a 'may' in a letter from a DCA I always mentally add a ', or may NOT',

that way I now see these letters for what they really are, scare tactics and

NORMALLY TOTAL RUBBISH

Comment

Re: Update from old site - LTSB Advance

Originally posted by mk_chatham View Post
                              (Tue Jan 11)

LloydsTSB Advance

Hiya, also send this to cover yourself:---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Sorry for the delay

Comment

LTSB Advance

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Hiya, also send this to cover yourself:---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Sorry for the delay

Since sending the "Acc sold in dispute" letter to CSL I've received a reply stating that recovery is pending whilst they obtain the agreement from LTSB for me. Shall I wait for their response before sending "Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation" ? I only ask because no doubt they will say that LTSB have satisfied all obligations, etc, etc, etc ....... and I guess will start making the same old threats again.

Recent History

05Nov10 - Rec'd from LTSB 'prevent legal action by paying in full within ten days or fill in inc/exp questionnaire`.
                                11Nov10 - "Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action" sent to LTSB
                                09Dec10 - Rec'd from Credit Secutity Ltd - Debt Enforcement Office demand to pay outstanding amount immediately - acting on behalf of LTSB - ignored
                                06Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL pay £8347 by 16Jan11 or may refer for recovery through County Court
                                11Jan11 - Sent "Acc sold in dispute" to CSL
                                18Jan11 - Rec'd from CSL -contents of letter sent 11Jan duly noted, recovery pending whilst LTSB forward a copy of my CA to CSL

Will await your advice, not stressing about this at all now

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X